Does labelling HA, his members, his supporters or his martyrs, as terrorists, break Lebanon's laws?

Does labelling HA, his members, his supporters or his martyrs, as terrorists, break Lebanon's laws?

• Total voters

agnostic

Legendary Member
Wether or not one agrees with HA, calling them terrorist is not defamation as they do plenty of actions that are terrorist like, from engaging the syrian and Yemeni wars to carrying weapons and not reporting to the Lebanese state... and btw, I don’t consider you calling the USA or others terrorists... one man’s terrorist is another’s freedom fighter

Edit: remember I showed you A+B how HA are outlaws via Avis lebanese law... there is no use running from it
You showed nothing. And you are the outlaw. Engaging in Syrian and Yemeni wars are not constitutive of terrorist actions.

agnostic

Legendary Member
So when you just called me a liar, you were also clearly defaming me...! Wou 2ilak 3ein ti7keh 3an HA? #طعمرك
It is not illegal when I can show the reality of what I said. You pretended something that it is up to you to show. Otherwise I am in my right to label you as a liar.

agnostic

Legendary Member
The problem is that our Muslim compatriotes, or some of them, see no problem in hogging the decision making process and then complain when others tell them it’s not OK
I already showed in several occasions how your vision was very distorted.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Was hijacking airplanes in the 80's a terrorist act?
Yes it was a violation of Geneva convention, but also the transfer of Lebanese prisoners from Ansar to outside Lebanon, in reply to which the hijacking happened. And also the car bombing put jointly by CIA+French+LA Mokhabarat that hit Bir 'l 3Abed in March 1985 and killed tens of civilians and injuring hundreds.

But of course, you don't care when the victims are Muslims.

agnostic

Legendary Member
The Right Christians should be the last to speak about terrorism. All their militari exploits were only about kidnapping and massacring unarmed civilians.

The sha7n against Shias, only to please the Safiha, isn't good omen.

HA isn't asking anyone to fight the Americans, fa 7aiddo 3a janab.

Aegon

How about when hizballah bombed the jewish community center in Argentina, was that terrorism? No i guess not, cuz they are jewish afterall

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You showed nothing. And you are the outlaw. Engaging in Syrian and Yemeni wars are not constitutive of terrorist actions.
Haha really... yalla na3mil 7arb wou nib3at militia to a foreign country to fight :) nooo not terrorist abadan!

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It is not illegal when I can show the reality of what I said. You pretended something that it is up to you to show. Otherwise I am in my right to label you as a liar.
I showed you A+B, there is no running away from it... go back and read posts... feigning ignorance doesn’t help your case

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
This is the Lebanese law, the basement regulating our living together, and that @SeaAb and you among many other Lebanese, are unfortunately ignoring. So disgraceful ? . You are lowering the level of the Lebanese.
Relax and enjoy. :cigar:

agnostic

Legendary Member
20190705124118.jpg

We shall never forget.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Funny, the person who put this video together used the music from the original score of the motion picture “the last of the Mohicans”, the composers are Trevor Jones and Randy Edelman... Edelman is Jewish :)
Jame3et HA tel3o byeshtghlo 3end l 'Jewry'? :cigar:

803b115bd65c88c7f8439e1196674549.gif