Does labelling HA, his members, his supporters or his martyrs, as terrorists, break Lebanon's laws?

Does labelling HA, his members, his supporters or his martyrs, as terrorists, break Lebanon's laws?

• Total voters

agnostic

Legendary Member
How about when hizballah bombed the jewish community center in Argentina, was that terrorism? No i guess not, cuz they are jewish afterall

There are more indications that it was done by a mossad team that was eliminated one day after in the Alas Chiricanas Flight 901. What is funny in this hypothesis is that Israeli Ambassador in Argentina claimed that Israel eliminated all the perpetrators of AMIA attack. He was immediately sanctioned...

Why? to cancel the delivery by Argentina of enriched Uranium to beloved Iran.

Stop accusing HA and Shias without proofs. If you want to be a soldier of the Jewry against HA, blame only yourself when you get hit back.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
There are more indications that it was done by a mossad team that was eliminated one day after in the Alas Chiricanas Flight 901. What is funny in this hypothesis is that Israeli Ambassador in Argentina claimed that Israel eliminated all the perpetrators of AMIA attack. He was immediately sanctioned...

Stop accusing HA and Shias without proofs. If you want to be a soldier of the Jewry against HA, blame only yourself when you get hit back.
He didn’t accuse Shias, he accused HA.
But then both HA and the Mossad are worse than each other, they can go terrorise each other away from people who want nothing to do them

agnostic

Legendary Member
He didn’t accuse Shias, he accused HA.
But then both HA and the Mossad are worse than each other, they can go terrorise each other away from people who want nothing to do them
You are a fat Mam7un. You saw no problem in labelling HA supporters, ya3ne at least 90% of Lebanese Shias as terrorists.
And trying to make score by putting HA the Lebanese who paid so huge sacrifices for Lebanon at the same level with Mossad, Lebanon's official enemy.

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Funny, the person who put this video together used the music from the original score of the motion picture “the last of the Mohicans”, the composers are Trevor Jones and Randy Edelman... Edelman is Jewish :)

I shipped once some of my belongings to beirut and of course were examined by the Amn 3am. Some abu ali officer at the airport confiscated enrico macias CD because he was a Zionist 3adou and allowed into the country dozens of CDs of Yiddish music, Philharmonic orchestras with the most israeli musicians. My dad looked at the officer and smiled, told him you know enrico is downloadable from youtube. The officer had the intellect of our trolls here.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are a fat Mam7un. You saw no problem in labelling HA supporters, ya3ne at least 90% of Lebanese Shias as terrorists.
And trying to make score by putting HA the Lebanese who paid so huge sacrifices for Lebanon at the same level with Mossad, Lebanon's official enemy.
jara7tne bil Samim with your comment ?
I labelled HA a terrorist Organization because they engage in terrorist activities... same as the Mossad and unfortunately many other groups. The funny thing is, Mossad supporters don’t consider the Mossad terrorists, same as HA supporters...

You are 2 faces of the same terrorist coin.

agnostic

Legendary Member
jara7tne bil Samim with your comment ?
I labelled HA a terrorist Organization because they engage in terrorist activities... same as the Mossad and unfortunately many other groups. The funny thing is, Mossad supporters don’t consider the Mossad terrorists, same as HA supporters...

You are 2 faces of the same terrorist coin.
1. By equating HA with Mossad, a Lebanese is clearly supporting Israeli agenda.

2. You the fat Mam7un saw no problem in labelling HA supporters, ya3ne at least 90% of Lebanese Shias as terrorists.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

2. You the fat Mam7un saw no problem in labelling HA supporters, ya3ne at least 90% of Lebanese Shias as terrorists.
1- abadan... HA and Israel can both go fcuk themselves. HA wants to screw me and get my allegiance, that’s not going to happen.

2- I never mentioned HA supporters. That’s your imagination and insecurities talking.

NewLeb

What do you mean having a good time

We need to remember that Hezbollah’s roots and base are mostly comprised of religious conservatives, particularly from the Southern rural regions of Lebanon. Tens of thousands of these Shiite Southerners migrated to Beirut in the Civil War, mixing with the already present (and “modern”) Christian and Sunni population.

It should be understood that given the persecution of Shiites over the centuries, they don’t perceive Reality like the Christian and Sunni community do. This is because they come from the underworld (world of the streets). This is opposed to the Maronites, who come from the scholastic world, and to a lesser extent Sunnis (who are somewhat a combination of both).

Essentially, their attitudes and general mode of cultural conduct is starkly at odds with the rest of Lebanese society.

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
We need to remember that Hezbollah’s roots and base are mostly comprised of religious conservatives, particularly from the Southern rural regions of Lebanon. Tens of thousands of these Shiite Southerners migrated to Beirut in the Civil War, mixing with the already present (and “modern”) Christian and Sunni population.

It should be understood that given the persecution of Shiites over the centuries, they don’t perceive Reality like the Christian and Sunni community do. This is because they come from the underworld (world of the streets). This is opposed to the Maronites, who come from the scholastic world, and to a lesser extent Sunnis (who are somewhat a combination of both).

Essentially, their attitudes and general mode of cultural conduct is starkly at odds with the rest of Lebanese society.

Shias now have the same literacy rate as the rest of all communities. Thanks to the efforts of the lebanese state since the 1920s to provide public schools in all the regions, especially where private schools were missing. You will never hear that from their ma7rumeen movements. It was all based on political lies to turn the public opinion and the masses against the marronieh syesyeh.

You didn't answer though, what do you consider having good time, you personally, the Islamist, that would trigger their moral police.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

If he wants to be? He already is. Many of them are.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

Why are you bothered by the odd definition of who is a terrorist developed by a random person? His accusation, even though he doesnt realise it, is only good for consumption as propaganda and has no legal precedence. He has been blinded by the enemy or sectarian influences to think in a certain way. He wants to balance it by putting his fellow Lebanese, who defend the country on equal pedestal with the enemy which attacks the country. Let him be. He will eventually realise his mistake if he is sincere.

NewLeb

Shias now have the same literacy rate as the rest of all communities. Thanks to the efforts of the lebanese state since the 1920s to provide public schools in all the regions, especially where private schools were missing. You will never hear that from their ma7rumeen movements. It was all based on political lies to turn the public opinion and the masses against the marronieh syesyeh.

Literacy has nothing to do with it. Even well-educated and wealthy Shiite families still nevertheless retain that aspect of them that makes them “different” from their Lebanese compatriots, and for whatever reason invites some sort of disdain towards them.

You need to understand that the transition that Shiites took from the underworld to professional and scholastic existence is still in process. The only problem here is that Shiites think that they have already fully transitioned, when this is clearly not the case.

Wiam Wahab was thus correct when he said that Shiites can no longer be kept “under” in Lebanese society. However, Shiites must understand that their compatriots are only here to help them, and that it’s not personal. ;)

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Walla after this guys was extremely rude I ignored him, so frankly I don’t care what he thinks.

Going by your special or silly definition, Michel Aoun and even other Christian who took part in the civil war can also be labelled as a terrorist, right? Convince me why not, if you disagree. And by the way, this would apply on Berri and Jumblatt as well, so you dont think I'm being biased here. And implicitly, you will end up with a terrorist nation, of which you are one.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Semi-naked women and copious amounts of marijuana, maybe someone with a flute playing in the background.

Just a little marijuana would be just fine and halal in your Trump inspired islam and as a sign of being modern, progressive and sophisticated.

Last edited:

agnostic

Legendary Member
1- abadan... HA and Israel can both go fcuk themselves. HA wants to screw me and get my allegiance, that’s not going to happen.

2- I never mentioned HA supporters. That’s your imagination and insecurities talking.
1. Who are you? Beside that we (HA) only rely on ourselves

2. It is not an imagination but what you chose in the poll
1607120835984.png