• I am an FPMer and I am undecided on peace agreement with Israel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "One of Forbes' conclusions is that the Israeli shekel is among the most overvalued currencies in the region. Food prices in Israel have increased more than in any other developed country since 2005 and are currently 19 percent higher than other Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries – and 25 percent higher than Europe.

"The Bank of Israel is attempting to fight the strength of the shekel, which appreciated 9 percent against the dollar last year," Forbes says. "The Kedmi Committee (colloquially referred to as the “food committee,”) formed after massive protests in 2011, blamed lack of competition for price hikes in food and consumer goods." According to the Falafel Index, a $4.62 falafel sandwich in Tel Aviv-Yafo is no exception, even when accounting for income per head."

My comment:

I can get you a huge sandwich of falafel for half a USD (2,000 Lira) in Dahiyeh and more than likely, of better taste than the ones sold in Tel Aviv, and with more flavor and ingredients. Maybe the Israehellis want to steal our falafel as well.

Even your claims are false and the examples you make are out of touch with reality. Even though you tried sounding poetic in a lame way. So what is the solution you have to the problems you think we have?

I said it on this forum. That after all the sanctions, the Shia would be the least affected. They will affect us but to limited extent and not as hard as it would affect others. Those rogues that have been labelling govts with sectarian quotas containing only two Hezballah ministers as "Hezbollah govts" will find their own people suffering the most from sanctions they have instigated the Americans to impose. They were playing partisan politics to shoot themselves on the foot.
    Seriously? You brought in the heaviest falafel counter argument to prove me wrong about the shekel?

The only statement in your reply worth replying to is your question about what I think the solution is for the problems I think we have.
    First I don't think we have problems. We do have problems, and you know them all too well, they are endless but since you need to start somewhere start with the easiest thing, that's resisting and fighting Corruption.

Do your part by first realizing that landing your country and your folks in economical misery is the ultimate defeat in your war against Israelhell. That's how your enemy is also fighting you. And while at the Resisting business, you had better resist famine too. Famine kills people you know, in many ways. It makes them mad, irrational, drives them into apathy before putting them to eternal sleep. You're painfully delusional if you think that Iranian money are able to shield your shia community from the coming economical naqba. The minute they realize their empire dream is not coming true for the next 10-20 years, they'd abandon you in a blink. W rou7o dabbro 7alkoun se3ita, there will be no khaliji money this time to patch up your dire situation. w 2abel ma tchammir 3an znoudak and decide to start the work, realize that Palestine and liberating Quds comes after you have liberated sheb3a and also your stomachs from air bubbles. w 3a sired Sheb3a, wein saret Sheb3a w liberating Sheb3a dakhilak?
    Sometimes it seems like a hopeless case trying to make you realize the extent to which you are trapped, fooled and played with.

You want to do something useful? Support the efforts to uproot corruption, its parasitizing causes and do not shoot the Black Ziad messenger for telling you the truth. Berri is your enemy, not Ziad Black.

Lebanese-Nationalist

Lebanese-Nationalist

"One of Forbes' conclusions is that the Israeli shekel is among the most overvalued currencies in the region. Food prices in Israel have increased more than in any other developed country since 2005 and are currently 19 percent higher than other Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries – and 25 percent higher than Europe.

"The Bank of Israel is attempting to fight the strength of the shekel, which appreciated 9 percent against the dollar last year," Forbes says. "The Kedmi Committee (colloquially referred to as the “food committee,”) formed after massive protests in 2011, blamed lack of competition for price hikes in food and consumer goods." According to the Falafel Index, a $4.62 falafel sandwich in Tel Aviv-Yafo is no exception, even when accounting for income per head."

My comment:

I can get you a huge sandwich of falafel for half a USD (2,000 Lira) in Dahiyeh and more than likely, of better taste than the ones sold in Tel Aviv, and with more flavor and ingredients. Maybe the Israehellis want to steal our falafel as well.

Even your claims are false and the examples you make are out of touch with reality. Even though you tried sounding poetic in a lame way. So what is the solution you have to the problems you think we have?

I said it on this forum. That after all the sanctions, the Shia would be the least affected. They will affect us but to limited extent and not as hard as it would affect others. Those rogues that have been labelling govts with sectarian quotas containing only two Hezballah ministers as "Hezbollah govts" will find their own people suffering the most from sanctions they have instigated the Americans to impose. They were playing partisan politics to shoot themselves on the foot.
    So, Israel definitely faces problems that are common to a developed and advanced country?

On the other hand, your resistance axis drowns in its own waste and excrement with hungry, restless populations. You've managed even to turn a potentially prosperous country like Lebanon into a third-world sh*thole.

Lebanon_not_Arabic

Lebanon_not_Arabic

Kif fiyye 7ott "😍" 3al "😍" taba3 Rafidi liking Lebanese-Nationalist’s post?

🤔

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Kif fiyye 7ott "😍" 3al "😍" taba3 Rafidi liking Lebanese-Nationalist’s post?

🤔
    Sometimes you just have to love a toxic post, to encourage the stupidity to go on. No need to argument BS. The best response that would make even the poster think why someone he is directing BS towards would react with a love reaction.

C

CK10452

I sometimes wonder what the economic benefits for Lebanon are if we had a peace treaty and largely normal relations. I speculate there would be significantly more tourists, potential for new trade opportunities, more foreign investment due to peace and maybe education opportunities. However I'm under no delusions on the complexities of the circumstances for peace to become a reality. I believe it will take at least another generation or two before it can happen, so I predict a peace deal will likely happen sometime between 2040 - 2070.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    I would answer this from my experience with many 3awniyeh but not to say all of them as you would find some small minority among them who are genuinely against the occupation(s) of our region and see us as all as one of the same people just with different religious faith coming from different local regions!

But you have another aspect of arrogantly proud 3awniyeh and who I believe are to be the majority of 3awniyeh who would like to believe they are above other people and look to everything from their extremely selfish and small narrowed point of view which comes perhaps from belonging to a minority and always seeking some type of recognition of some sort at any price.

Also they feel like Lebanon is what is left for them and so it is only theirs or would like to preach "Lebanism" injected with Westernism and the West as this great role model to follow ..

And would constantly like to treat the country as an island of nowhere in the middle of the Atlantic ocean or something!
    While when reality kicks in from time to time they don't have a choice but realize this reality of whereabouts for a moment at least!

Now obviously all this is not solely from 3awniyeh way of thinking, there are obvious many different backgrounds etc to it!
    This is not much different from Kataebi, Ahrar etc. way of thinking I would claim..

So to answer the question of this thread, I would say as party they have to be more political about it but clearly as 3awniyeh they wouldn't mind a so called peace treaty with so called "israel" at all as long as the Palestinian disappear somehow, how these Palestinian would disappear they could careless about it!

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
    I'm not asking you to trust Israel. But if people truly want to give peace a chance, the least that they can do is to stop threatening to destroy Israel.

Trust between the countries can be built with time. But that process can't even start as long as one entity is threatening the existence of the other.
    Go form your own country and bend the knee to imperialism and colonialism. We have too much self respect to become indentured slaves to your masters.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I would answer this from my experience with many 3awniyeh but not to say all of them as you would find some small minority among them who are genuinely against the occupation(s) of our region and see us as all as one of the same people just with different religious faith coming from different local regions!

But you have another aspect of arrogantly proud 3awniyeh and who I believe are to be the majority of 3awniyeh who would like to believe they are above other people and look to everything from their extremely selfish and small narrowed point of view which comes perhaps from belonging to a minority and always seeking some type of recognition of some sort at any price.

Also they feel like Lebanon is what is left for them and so it is only theirs or would like to preach "Lebanism" injected with Westernism and the West as this great role model to follow ..

And would constantly like to treat the country as an island of nowhere in the middle of the Atlantic ocean or something!
    While when reality kicks in from time to time they don't have a choice but realize this reality of whereabouts for a moment at least!

Now obviously all this is not solely from 3awniyeh way of thinking, there are obvious many different backgrounds etc to it!
    This is not much different from Kataebi, Ahrar etc. way of thinking I would claim..

So to answer the question of this thread, I would say as party they have to be more political about it but clearly as 3awniyeh they wouldn't mind a so called peace treaty with so called "israel" at all as long as the Palestinian disappear somehow, how these Palestinian would disappear they could careless about it!
    I claim that I speak in the name of many when I say: a**e bel 2adiyye el falastiniye, from the river to the sea. Nothing fuxed it up more for us than that cursed Cairo agreement 1968 and the devoted Lebanese donkeys who swore to make it their 2adiyye and are dumb enough to still parade around with it, all the while it is the direct cause behind turning them into refugees scattered all over the planet, including 7adrit janebak.

More so, your beloved da3esh and nusra mice had open corridors to the Israelis, their hospitals and their food stores. Not only you talk through the teeth of a hypocrite still unable to assess the consequences of his zombiness, the fu*king simple insight this post offers you won't even make you blink.. Keep yawning big.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    I claim that I speak in the name of many when I say: a**e bel 2adiyye el falastiniye, from the river to the sea. Nothing fuxed it up more for us than that cursed Cairo agreement 1968 and the devoted Lebanese donkeys who swore to make it their 2adiyye and are dumb enough to still parade around with it, all the while it is the direct cause behind turning them into refugees scattered all over the planet, including 7adrit janebak.

More so, your beloved da3esh and nusra mice had open corridors to the Israelis, their hospitals and their food stores. Not only you talk through the teeth of a hypocrite still unable to assess the consequences of his zombiness, the fu*king simple insight this post offers you won't even make you blink.. Keep yawning big.
    First of all clearly the so called dawa3ish and the ilk are your beloved ones as you and your ilk always like to associate all Muslims with them meanwhile the most people these groups have butchered were Muslims themselves before anything else!

Anyway the quicker you realize that the region as whole is one body and will always be effected by the surrounding and eventually what will shape our future, the better! But meanwhile you constantly resisting this actual reality or fact is what causing you all your pain!

As for us, one of our greatest problem is being surrounded by tyrants who are traitors to all locals of this region and are constantly working against this region!

The only way forward is by resisting the Western colonial leftovers in our region and take control over what is ours!
    You can not simply expect a total western dominance over our region and expect this region moving forward and be stable somehow!

You can not expect us to accept being small and insignificant by force meanwhile they are stealing our resources and growing stronger and larger in the world!

We clearly can not survive it if we enclose ourselves with tiny regions.. we shall spread our wings and extend and prosper!

Just look at Lebanon we are literally out of space and literally living in our own filth.. and not even able to have electricity meanwhile the energy resources is by abundance in our region!

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    First of all clearly the so called dawa3ish and the ilk are your beloved ones as you and your ilk always like to associate all Muslims with them meanwhile the most people these groups have butchered were Muslims themselves before anything else!
    Do not ilk me akhi, you were the one praying for the dawa3esh to win their holy jihad war and establish that caliphate dream of yours. The Forum may forgive, but it does not forget.

Anyway the quicker you realize that the region as whole is one body and will always be effected by the surrounding and eventually what will shape our future, the better! But meanwhile you constantly resisting this actual reality or fact is what causing you all your pain!

As for us, one of our greatest problem is being surrounded by tyrants who are traitors to all locals of this region and are constantly working against this region!

The only way forward is by resisting the Western colonial leftovers in our region and take control over what is ours!
    You can not simply expect a total western dominance over our region and expect this region moving forward and be stable somehow!

You can not expect us to accept being small and insignificant by force meanwhile they are stealing our resources and growing stronger and larger in the world!

We clearly can not survive it if we enclose ourselves with tiny regions.. we shall spread our wings and extend and prosper!

Just look at Lebanon we are literally out of space and literally living in our own filth.. and not even able to have electricity meanwhile the energy resources is by abundance in our region!
    Now you see why I ended my post with "keep yawning big.." :lol:

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Do not ilk me akhi, you were the one praying for the dawa3esh to win their holy jihad war and establish that caliphate dream of yours. The Forum may forgive, but it does not forget.
    No, not my fault if you people like to interpret my words as such!

I think I have been very clear and open about what I believe here..
    Shariah or Jihad and fighting against whatever injustice etc. is not something I would denounce for sure!

Now if you people would love to associate these kind of words with so called da3ish it is your problem not mine!

All I can say educate yourselves with the basics at least on the subject.. it is not black and white as you like to claim it is!

Now you see why I ended my post with "keep yawning big.." :lol:
    Well hopefully you didn't yawn reading my comments.. :cat:

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

I'd play the devil's advocate here. I do not want to believe you when you say the majority of Aounists have no problem with Israehell. I think an outspoken minority among them who could have been part of LF or exposed to Kataebist indoctirnation are today kind of indifferent towards Zionists, or even wish for peace with the occupation entity established on stolen land of their Arab brothers, even if the peace is signed on conditions not favorable to Lebanon. I want to pray I am right and you are wrong. If not, we need not worry. Let the Aounists, like The Black Hearted Ziad keep misbehaving. 2022 is just behind the door. Let them also dont learn how to quietly, respectfully, responsibly and maturely settle their disagreements or differences with their only ally in Lebanon and then see what their hawbara could lead to. To format their brains to factory setting and deflate their ego is the easiest thing to do in the Lebanese political space. The heartbeat of the FPM, as the most popular Christian party centres on holding on to the presidency. It would need a Frangieh presidency to bring them back to their senses (notwithstanding that I still support Basil for president in 2022, as I've previously done or stated). Then, the balloon in their heads would go down pissssssssssssssssssssssst! They will realize, even though the Strong Lebanon bloc represents a little above 50% of Christians in Lebanon, it takes above 50% of parliament to become president in Lebanon. Hezballah played it well for Aoun last time. Today, they are openly and disrespectfully targeting their ally with their long tongues like prostitutes on social media. Some of them have even gone as far as discrediting Hezballah for the election of Aoun to Baabda.

Still, I pray I am correct and the majority of them, as I have always known of them, are nationalist, patriotic, and anti occupation and good people. That is the impression I've always had of the majority of them and I pray the majority of them (not the stray satans on social media, including on this forum who are loudest) are the silent majority who are still sane and the same people we've always known them to be, as followers of a nationalistic and patriotic Aoun.

L'arbalette

L'arbalette

Of course, it is not our fault, it is the fault of the "Ghriib" and their colonial leftovers. Are you sure you're not from Kesserwan by any chance? Good thing you didn't bring up the crusaders, or the Roman and Greek invaders.

If only these colonials would leave us alone to prosper all as one body, from the ocean to Afghanistan. We would live in such peace and harmony and would prosper brilliantly

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

You certainly don't speak for me when you say ton zizi bil Palestinian cause.
    I do care about Palestinians.
    But I believe in the two-state solution, and I want Palestinians to live happily and peacefully in their own country. And I think Hizbullah and Hamas are an obstacle to peace. So if I were to borrow your insult, I would just replace "bil 2addiyeh el falastiniye" with "bi Hizbullah".