Does the FPM as a Party Want Peace with Israehell

Peace agreement with Israel?

• Total voters

Ice Tea

Fair enough, the only true Israeli politician who really wanted peace was Yitzhak Rabin and he was murdered by a right wing Israeli extremist.

No, those populated areas were once under the West bank and indigenous population. I know people whose parents were kicked out in 1948 (I saw the land ownership bill too) out of those areas for settlements to be built and now Netenyahu wants to annex those lands. This is apartheid. The international community is against it. No one is saying evacuate those people, they can live freely but not at the expense of other people.

Stop listening to silly Israeli propaganda. The Palestinians were promised something from the British that they didn't get, it's that simple (Balfour declaration). Funny enough that Palestinian Christians and Muslims opposed this from the British and they even founded a Muslim-Christian association to stop this declaration in 1918.

I'm not saying they should leave the West Bank, I'm saying that those lands belong to Palestine not Israel according to international law. If those people wish to stay in those lands then it should be under Palestinian authority.

How were they kicked out in 1948 if the West Bank + East Jerusalem were under Jordanian control until 1967?

Qandahar

Legendary Member
Our uncivil war maybe, which is still destroying us softly, and which was directly caused by the Cairo agreement allowing a bunch of armed ze3ran foreigners to roam freely with heavy arms everywhere? Indirectly by a bunch of Maronite idiots who didn't see the ticking bomb we all sat on by having all the political power collected in one sect's hands in an overall sectarianly divided country, and who kept zombiying on instead of resolving the issue 7obiyyan with the other sects?
2enta shou bet2oul? Why are you where you are today?

Cairo agreement? are you for real man? that shity agreement might have been bad for the country but there are much bigger things that lead us to devastating bloody wars in this region that is killing and displacing millions of people to this very day!

The fact that our modern world was built by the victorious of WW I & WW II meaning the modern world being shaped by them and we the people of this region being the biggest losers of all by them making sure this region remain weak and divided to this day by any means is the reason WHY!

They began their plan by displacing local people and by depriving them from their livelihoods a policy which is continuing to this day under the banners of Zionism with unlimited support of these same major western countries that won WW I & WW II.

Yet, here you are asking and wondering what is wrong with us being stuck in time like the people were somehow ever given a chance not to!

Thankfully and gratefully they are making sure to constantly remind us of all this let it be with the Palestinian refugees who are spread all over the place or with every war that they launch on one of the country of our region!

We are definitely ready for civil state, clearly! :cigar:

You are very funny guy @SeaAb :lol:

hala2 my comment little comment is the obstacle for your civil state but Michel Aoun using very hateful sectarian speech from 2006 until becoming buddies with Hariri and becoming president was paving the way for this civil state of yours!?

The funny part that you truly think that Aoun and his boy bassiil are any better from the rest like Berri or hariri !!!
habibi wake up aoun is as much as sectarian as berri is or actually they are dirty politicians using sectarianism to win some easily bought sectarian khawariif meaning they rather win their popular support by using filthy sectarian speech!

By the way the man in your avatar Malcolm X is a role model and true leader to look up for maybe you should learn more from this great man!

NewLeb

That wasn't my reply. Bro O Brother stated he's muslim first and foremost, which relegates any common national identity he might share with other non-muslim Lebanese to the recycle bin, thus making it hard to steer this piece of land built on the illusion we call 3eish moushtarak. A fact we've literally been living since the seventies and which has led us to where we are today.

That’s only the case if you look at it from a modern secular perspective.

When Mr. O brother says he is a Muslim first and foremost, he is essentially identifying with a state of human existence where the ego is absent.

There is nothing wrong with sharing “common national identities,” just as long as it is understood that they are all relative to begin with!

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Cairo agreement? are you for real man? that shity agreement might have been bad for the country but there are much bigger things that lead us to devastating bloody wars in this region that is killing and displacing millions of people to this very day!

The fact that our modern world was built by the victorious of WW I & WW II meaning the modern world being shaped by them and we the people of this region being the biggest losers of all by them making sure this region remain weak and divided to this day by any means is the reason WHY!

They began their plan by displacing local people and by depriving them from their livelihoods a policy which is continuing to this day under the banners of Zionism with unlimited support of these same major western countries that won WW I & WW II.

Yet, here you are asking and wondering what is wrong with us being stuck in time like the people were somehow ever given a chance not to!

Thankfully and gratefully they are making sure to constantly remind us of all this let it be with the Palestinian refugees who are spread all over the place or with every war that they launch on one of the country of our region!

hala2 my comment little comment is the obstacle for your civil state but Michel Aoun using very hateful sectarian speech from 2006 until becoming buddies with Hariri and becoming president was paving the way for this civil state of yours!?

The funny part that you truly think that Aoun and his boy bassiil are any better from the rest like Berri or hariri !!!
habibi wake up aoun is as much as sectarian as berri is or actually they are dirty politicians using sectarianism to win some easily bought sectarian khawariif meaning they rather win their popular support by using filthy sectarian speech!

By the way the man in your avatar Malcolm X is a role model and true leader to look up for maybe you should learn more from this great man!
Just a question, what is your view on how well we were doing under ottoman occupation for 400 years?

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

EY5L7U7XsAcE6vm

Qandahar

Legendary Member
That wasn't my reply. Bro O Brother stated he's muslim first and foremost, which relegates any common national identity he might share with other non-muslim Lebanese to the recycle bin, thus making it hard to steer this piece of land built on the illusion we call 3eish moushtarak. A fact we've literally been living since the seventies and which has led us to where we are today.

Me choosing to be a Muslim before being anything else doesn't mean I would be against people from different faith or whatever.
Or can not live with them and having neighbors .. and care for them and respect them!

For me mutual respect is what actually counts and it is two ways! National identity or ethnicity or whatever is not what will set the boundaries!

Me and my Christian brothers can have many things in common like language belonging to same neighborhood and caring for the well being of our hood etc.

I don't understand how one can be first Lebanese and secondly Christian or Muslim!
Islam is a way of life that many people choose which includes how we eat and walk and talk and behave..

Qandahar

Legendary Member
Just a question, what is your view on how well we were doing under ottoman occupation for 400 years?

The Ottoman rule had its good and bad but it went all downhill since early 1800s specially after so called Tanzimat/reforms.
And there must be a good reasons why the British were able to use Arabs against the Ottomans!

But I think for the majority in the region the early Ottomans were far better than the European intervention that butchered the region on all levels!
At least Mount Lebanon enjoyed autonomy rule.. maybe it wasn't perfect but it was better if you ask me and people could move more freely and it was simply different era and time so it is hard to compare!

You have to understand the world before WW I & II is a totally different world!
What we are living today is based on the vision of the victorious of the so called world wars like UN was created by these same nations and we are somehow only following/living what they dictated for the new world order!

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The Ottoman rule had its good and bad but it went all downhill since early 1800s specially after so called Tanzimat/reforms.
And there must be a good reasons why the British were able to use Arabs against the Ottomans!

But I think for the majority in the region the early Ottomans were far better than the European intervention that butchered the region on all levels!
At least Mount Lebanon enjoyed autonomy rule.. maybe it wasn't perfect but it was better if you ask me and people could move more freely and it was simply different era and time so it is hard to compare!

You have to understand the world before WW I & II is a totally different world!
What we are living today is based on the vision of the victorious of the so called world wars like UN was created by these same nations and we are somehow only following/living what they dictated for the new world order!
Sure, and here lies the problem. You view the Ottoman rule as balanced, I view it as a disaster as witnessed by the massacres in the Mountain, the voluntary starvation of Mount Lebanon, the massacre of the Armenians to name a few. This comes on top centuries of absolute debilitation of the administration (vs the French establishment of the basics in just 20 years).
Anyway, you idealize anything Arab (with a strong undertone of Islamic) so no point in debating it. Just acknowledge that there is a substantial portion of the Lebanese that don’t share your vision, not the least because of the lack of inclusion in this vision. Anyway, no hope for a shared future if we have such a diametrical view of what is good or what isn’t

Rafidi

Legendary Member
FPMers may often behave like dhimmis, but when it comes to Christian VALUES, all Christians are ONE. No, they don't want Israel wiped out of the map, no Christian does. We believe in PEACE. This thread backfired so bad and now you're just making excuses.

What you need to understand is that Christians don't consider to be part of the Arab Muslim jihad against Jews. Second, the Vatican + other Christian leaders worldwide all believe in Israel's right to exist and be secure. Who are we to go against them?

"Mr President, you and I planted an olive tree at your residence on the day that I arrived in Israel. The olive tree, as you know, is an image used by Saint Paul to describe the very close relations between Christians and Jews. Paul describes in his Letter to the Romans how the Church of the Gentiles is like a wild olive shoot, grafted onto the cultivated olive tree that is the People of the Covenant (cf. 11:17–24). We are nourished from the same spiritual roots. We meet as brothers, brothers who at times in our history have had a tense relationship, but now are firmly committed to building bridges of lasting friendship."

- Pope Benedict XVI

Your entire goal on the forum is to woo Christians to support an apartheid state in the Middle East, formed with a mass European population that are not related to Middle Eastern Jews, Christians and Muslims.

I wouldn't speak on behalf of Christians. They should reply you on your attempt to muddy their image. I have always believed you are not Lebanese. It is funny that "Christians compelled to be pro Zionist" are "free" but Christians coexisting with their blood brothers are labelled "dhimmis" by you. Sorry, but Zionist dhimmis dont thrive in our midst. If the Christians, whatever percentage among them want to try the past again, they are free to. They will end up with the same catastrophe and maybe even worse. Israehell will use and dump you.

The Vatican supports a two state solution. That two state solution has been killed by Israehell and Israehell's expansion of its colonialist settlement. And unknowingly, it will come back to haunt them in future and force a one state solution that is just and free for all. All that is needed is Muslim unity. If 500 million to 800 million Muslims and Arabs in the Middle East will unite, Israehell as an apartheid state will have no choice but to surrender to the formation of a one democratic state for all the people of Palestine to live equally as citizens under the same law.

Last edited:

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Your entire goal on the forum is to woo Christians to support an apartheid state in the Middle East, formed with a mass European population that are not related to Middle Eastern Jews, Christians and Muslims.

I wouldn't speak on behalf of Christians. They should reply you on your attempt to muddy their image. I have always believed you are not Lebanese. It is funny that "Christians compelled to be pro Zionist" are "free" but Christians coexisting with their blood brothers are labelled "dhimmis" by you. Sorry, but Zionist dhimmis dont thrive in our midst. If the Christians, whatever percentage among them want to try the past again, they are free to. They will end up with the same catastrophe and maybe even worse. Israehell will use and dump you.

The Vatican supports a two state solution. That two state solution has been killed by Israehell and Israehell expansion of its colonialist settlement. And unknowingly, it will come back to haunt them in future and force a one state solution that is just and free for all. All that is needed is Muslim unity. If 500 million to 800 million Muslims and Arabs in the Middle East will unite, Israehell as an apartheid state will have no choice but to surrender to the formation of a one democratic state for all the people of Palestine to live equally as citizens under the same law.
Inta show your face in Gaza and tell them your Shiaa, shoof adeih bitdayen before you're beheaded. Mar7aba Muslim unity. :cigar:

Qandahar

Legendary Member
Sure, and here lies the problem. You view the Ottoman rule as balanced, I view it as a disaster as witnessed by the massacres in the Mountain, the voluntary starvation of Mount Lebanon, the massacre of the Armenians to name a few. This comes on top centuries of absolute debilitation of the administration (vs the French establishment of the basics in just 20 years).
Anyway, you idealize anything Arab (with a strong undertone of Islamic) so no point in debating it. Just acknowledge that there is a substantial portion of the Lebanese that don’t share your vision, not the least because of the lack of inclusion in this vision. Anyway, no hope for a shared future if we have such a diametrical view of what is good or what isn’t

No, not balanced let me explain further more and lets put aside for a tiny moment who we are and look at it from solely regional of Bilad Al Sham & surrounding perspective.

During the Ottoman rule over our region we were split into different administrations and were part of a well considered power that had a say in world affairs. We had free of movements across huge different regions which meant more opportunity.

Unlike after the fall of Ottomans when were instead enforced into tiny insignificant Arab states divided and cut from each others on all levels let it be socially, economically, politically etc!

And above it all by creating a foreign state in the heart of our region.. making sure not to move forward and develop our region even after many decades later!

Now sure like I told you in my previous comment that starting from the downhill of the Ottomans was a total disaster on all levels specially under the Tanzimat time when the Ottomans were introducing European reforms.. actually under that period we saw most of these ugly events being carried out and eventually leading to the end of the Ottomans.

And sure there is a blacklist for any empire or super power that came and left.. this is true to the British empire and will be true to the USA or any other empire from the past like the Byzantine etc.. there is always the good, the bad and the ugly.

But I'm simply talking out from our current reality the one we are living today that shaped our region, you say 20 years but those "twenty years" managed to change almost everything in the country and enclosed us to tiny small insignificant states!

I understand that our two worlds collide against each others by you leaning to Europeans and us leaning more to the Arab/Muslim World.
But you need to understand from regional perspective we are stronger being unified under one body despite how it is being administrated or by whom (that would be obviously a huge topic in itself) if not then we will always be crushed by the bigger sharks and remain failed states who can not even manage to get electricity or any of the basic living!

Qandahar

Legendary Member
Inta show your face in Gaza and tell them your Shiaa, shoof adeih bitdayen before you're beheaded. Mar7aba Muslim unity. :cigar:

Why are you always trying to play this role of reminding people of our sectarian divisions?

You know who you sound like? ..like those zionist supporters who you keep quoting from twitter! :lol:

So let me say this khabibi we do have our issues in the region and you will find lots of other similar divisions and tensions going up and down from time to time but tell me where in the world where you don't see that happening from period to period?

Ice Tea

The Vatican supports a two state solution. That two state solution has been killed by Israehell and Israehell's expansion of its colonialist settlement. And unknowingly, it will come back to haunt them in future and force a one state solution that is just and free for all. All that is needed is Muslim unity. If 500 million to 800 million Muslims and Arabs in the Middle East will unite, Israehell as an apartheid state will have no choice but to surrender to the formation of a one democratic state for all the people of Palestine to live equally as citizens under the same law.

Frankly, I don't care what you think of me. You're known in this forum for your vicious attacks and making up lies about other people's personal lives. Like till the other day you were calling big brother/muki a fugitive who should be arrested. And that's because according to your khomeinist ideology, you don't believe in freedom of speech and expression. Anyone who is against khomeinism should be hanged like in Iran, right?

Muslim countries are the literal apartheid states, where all non-Muslims are treated as second-class citizens. Christians have been genocided, our churches destroyed, our women kidnapped and raped, our people converted by the sword since the 7th century. In the meanwhile, Christians are safe and the most prosperous group in Israel, even more than Jews. Muslim Arabs are not our 'blood brothers', but Jews are our forefathers. We are deeply connected and related in a way you'll never be able to understand.

The two-state solution was killed by Arabs themselves, who launched several wars against Israel and lost all of them. Nope, even if all Muslims united they wouldn't be able to defeat Israel. You know why? Because Jews are the chosen people, and God will always be on their side, and anyone who is against Israel is doomed according to the Bible.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

I explicitly asked you about the cause behind you now living under infidel skies, and you start rambling about WWI and II? I'm sadly tempted to declare your coma to be of the severest type, bro, beyond repair, but abstain for the fun of watching you stretch out your yawning. :yawn:

So tell me akhi el 7abib: what do you think caused our civil war? I already mentioned two causes, one direct and one indirect. Let me hear your version, but before you start here's a short warning:

What made every country what it is today, what makes the world look the way it looks today, can be explained in either one of two fashions. The first, and most accurate one, is to track every historical event way back to the first hairy man and woman, tribe and society that started our humanity. From there on, it is a study in interacting complexities through the eons, involving climate changes, mankind movements, interactions, genetics and mutations, demographics, cultures, states buildings, wars, religions appearances, empires rise and fall, ideologies, economical doctrines and the establishment of national states and borders.
The second approach to describe it is to pick and choose specific periods and events and refer to them.

If you are able to correctly analyze and compile a complete picture of the development process of our human history, from its dawn up till today, and make your proper conclusions about what causes your exodus to the north pole from that mideastern country we call Lebanon, you'd have fairly answered my question. Else, stay within reasonable limits, do not pick and choose w teshta7 kteer in your attempt at denial of the direct cause for you becoming a refugee, namely our civil war, which in turn can be explained by the very precise elements that triggered it.

Qandahar

Legendary Member
I explicitly asked you about the cause behind you now living under infidel skies, and you start rambling about WWI and II? I'm sadly tempted to declare your coma to be of the severest type, bro, beyond repair, but abstain for the fun of watching you stretch out your yawning. :yawn:

So tell me akhi el 7abib: what do you think caused our civil war? I already mentioned two causes, one direct and one indirect. Let me hear your version, but before you start here's a short warning:

What made every country what it is today, what makes the world look the way it looks today, can be explained in either one of two fashions. The first, and most accurate one, is to track every historical event way back to the first hairy man and woman, tribe and society that started our humanity. From there on, it is a study in interacting complexities through the eons, involving climate changes, mankind movements, interactions, genetics and mutations, demographics, cultures, states buildings, wars, religions appearances, empires rise and fall, ideologies, economical doctrines and the establishment of national states and borders.
The second approach to describe it is to pick and choose specific periods and events and refer to them.

If you are able to correctly analyze and compile a complete picture of the development process of our human history, from its dawn up till today, and make your proper conclusions about what causes your exodus to the north pole from that mideastern country we call Lebanon, you'd have fairly answered my question. Else, stay within reasonable limits, do not pick and choose w teshta7 kteer in your attempt at denial of the direct cause for you becoming a refugee, namely our civil war, which in turn can be explained by the very precise elements that triggered it.

Khalas for you it all started from the Cairo agreement like it some kind significant agreement to begin with!

I gave you an answer and you don't like it, you just want to refuse how WW II shaped our modern world and all the international institutions which are western dominated!

Let me ask you this if you are so much fond of the Cario agreement and give it all this importance what do you think lead us to this agreement? And how did your beloved country end up with Palestinian refugees which you despise so much?

Last edited:

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is a two way street, not one way.

You are assuming that there is only one aggressor, and that aggressor is coming from Lebanon, which is false. What will stop Israel from occupying land south of the Litani river?

That's not at all what I'm assuming. I specifically said that, on this matter, HA and Israel are two faces of the same coin.

Both have to stop some of their behaviour. In the case of HA, that includes repeated calls for the destruction of Israel.

The Israeli government, although not blameless, does not broadcast regular speeches about how their goal is to destroy Lebanon, no matter what.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Khalas for you it all started from the Cairo agreement like it some kind significant agreement to begin with!

I gave you an answer and you don't like it, you just want to refuse how WW II shaped our modern world and all the international institutions which are western dominated!

Let me ask you this if you are so much fond of the Cario agreement and give it all this importance what do you think lead us to this agreement? And how did your beloved country end up with Palestinian refugees which you despite so much?

The West sent it's armies and colonised the entire world because they invented lethal weapons. When they colonised other countries, they didnt bother to ask for permission to enter those lands. They didn't apply for visas. After centuries of looting nations and enslaving millions and killing and plundering, modern borders were drawn and imposed on nations. At times, nations that don't belong to each other were merged and glued together and at other times nations that belong to each other were separated by artificial borders. All dictated according to western interests. They sent entire populations of Jews to invade Palestine because Europeans were antisemitic and couldn't tolerate their own Jewish populations, without targeting them for slaughter from the inquisition to the pogroms to the holocaust. They repeatedly targeted Jews, at a time Muslim lands accommodated Jews and offered them kind treatment. The plight of the Palestinian people is the biggest evidence of European antisemitism. They want to use another people's land to solve their problem.

But of course baby @My Moria Moon would ask you, out of sectarian prejudices, why are you living under the skies of the infidels. Not only does the entire earth belong to them, but even the clouds!!! They also keep fomenting wars in our region. Can our Moria Moon deny the catastrophic impact of the Syrian war on Lebanon and its economy and people? Who fomented the war in Syria? They want to come to our lands, take our resources, conquer our territories, enslave us, and do as they please, but we must not flee as refugees to Europe. What does the ordinary person like O Brother or myself gain from all the wars and atrocities? We gain nothing other than seeing our countries, future and economies destroyed for things we cant control. We have a faith, we have culture and we have an identity we would not abandon because someone else has repeatedly destroyed our countries. We would run for our lives and survival to the West and still hold on to our values as Arabs and Muslims. We dont hate anyone and we dont want anyone to hate us. Just allow us live the way we want. It isnt that hard to demand our right to life. Dont come tell me about living under infidel skies, when our skies in Lebanon are violated daily. Ask about our skies.