Does the FPM as a Party Want Peace with Israehell

Peace agreement with Israel?

• Total voters

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Go form your own country and bend the knee to imperialism and colonialism. We have too much self respect to become indentured slaves to your masters.

I don't have masters. Just because Lebanese Muslims follow the Iranian or Saudi leaderships, don't assume the rest of us are followers as well.

At least 75% of the people who responded to the poll in this thread recognize that a perpetual state of war, with anyone, is detrimental to all involved. We will stand our ground on matters that are essential for the well-being of Lebanon; but beyond that, we are not interested in conflict.

That doesn't make us slaves. It makes us true, free, Lebanese citizens who care about their country, rather than about regional or international players and conflicts.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
The Israeli government, although not blameless, does not broadcast regular speeches about how their goal is to destroy Lebanon, no matter what.

Hi, my favorite Armenian w*t**.

Your claim is that Israehell does not broadcast regular speeches about their goal to destroy Lebanon, no matter what!!! What a claim. Let's see the facts from 2014, 2017, 2018. And while checking on those facts, and while you claim Israehell does not threaten to destroy Lebanon, well, they actually do not even need to...well, because they always have destroyed Lebanon. Actions speak louder than words.

Lebanon will be blown back to the ‘Stone Age,’ Minister Katz warns

Israel will return Lebanon to the Stone Age: minister

Israel Threatens to Return Lebanon to Stone Age after Nasrallah Speech

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I don't have masters. Just because Lebanese Muslims follow the Iranian or Saudi leaderships, don't assume the rest of us are followers as well.

At least 75% of the people who responded to the poll in this thread recognize that a perpetual state of war, with anyone, is detrimental to all involved. We will stand our ground on matters that are essential for the well-being of Lebanon; but beyond that, we are not interested in conflict.

That doesn't make us slaves. It makes us true, free, Lebanese citizens who care about their country, rather than about regional or international players and conflicts.

Peace even if it means surrender, submission and humiliation? They want you to surrender land and maritime area, surrender heavy arms, open up your borders, and bend down. What type of peace do you want. It would be more reasonable to know your conditions for peace to take place rather than sounding afraid.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
That's not at all what I'm assuming. I specifically said that, on this matter, HA and Israel are two faces of the same coin.

Both have to stop some of their behaviour. In the case of HA, that includes repeated calls for the destruction of Israel.

The Israeli government, although not blameless, does not broadcast regular speeches about how their goal is to destroy Lebanon, no matter what.

Really?

just a couple of months ago Israel threatened to strike Beirut and the south. They always blame HA for violating resolution 1701 yet they don't admit that they are doing the same thing when they violate Lebanese airspace. a year ago the Israeli FM (foreign ministry) threatened to wreck havoc in Lebanon. Also, the arms embargo on the Lebanese army is also a violation of 1701 because we can't procure better weapons, hence why citizens turn to HA.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hi, my favorite Armenian w*t**.

Your claim is that Israehell does not broadcast regular speeches about their goal to destroy Lebanon, no matter what!!! What a claim. Let's see the facts from 2014, 2017, 2018. And while checking on those facts, and while you claim Israehell does not threaten to destroy Lebanon, well, they actually do not even need to...well, because they always have destroyed Lebanon. Actions speak louder than words.

Lebanon will be blown back to the ‘Stone Age,’ Minister Katz warns

Israel will return Lebanon to the Stone Age: minister

Israel Threatens to Return Lebanon to Stone Age after Nasrallah Speech

From the first paragraph of the first link:

"Israel has set a red line—it won’t allow Lebanon to become a factory for the production of precision-guided missiles for Iran’; Education Minister Bennett clarifies: ‘If missiles are fired from Lebanon, Nasrallah will become Lebanon’s destroyer.’"

This is a defensive statement, unlike HA statements which claim they are intent on destroying Israel, no matter what: not just if Israel attacks Lebanon, but even if they remain peaceful...simply because they don't want a state ruled by Jews.

Really?

just a couple of months ago Israel threatened to strike Beirut and the south. They always blame HA for violating resolution 1701 yet they don't admit that they are doing the same thing when they violate Lebanese airspace. a year ago the Israeli FM (foreign ministry) threatened to wreck havoc in Lebanon. Also, the arms embargo on the Lebanese army is also a violation of 1701 because we can't procure better weapons, hence why citizens turn to HA.

Same reply as above.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Peace even if it means surrender, submission and humiliation? They want you to surrender land and maritime area, surrender heavy arms, open up your borders, and bend down. What type of peace do you want. It would be more reasonable to know your conditions for peace to take place rather than sounding afraid.

We have stated our conditions for peace many times, none of which include giving up land or maritime resources. In fact, we specifically mentioned that those are points we would not compromise on, among others.

Stop arguing for the sake of arguing.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Khalas for you it all started from the Cairo agreement like it some kind significant agreement to begin with!

I gave you an answer and you don't like it, you just want to refuse how WW II shaped our modern world and all the international institutions which are western dominated!

Let me ask you this if you are so much fond of the Cario agreement and give it all this importance what do you think lead us to this agreement? And how did your beloved country end up with Palestinian refugees which you despite so much?

Please, yawn more, it's entertaining :lol:

Is Jordan enjoying peace or not? Do you see Jordanians in western ghettos as refugees? No you don't. You see yourself and other Lebanese. This, despite Jordan being at the core of your WWI & II conspiracies against your umma. So, finally thank you for asking the straight question thus giving me a second chance to spoon feed you :)

1- By signing Cairo agreement under the pressure of the then Arabic umma leaders - mainly Syria and Egypt backed by the khalijis- the ruling Maronite elite allowed a foreign bunch of gangsters to bring in their heavy and light weapons from Jordan that had expelled them, into Lebanon. According to the agreement, your army, consequently your own state, was denied control over the heavily armed camps where the bustards now had moved. Contemplate that. Imagine Sweden allowing you and its Somali refugees to stash canons, RPG's and automatic guns in the ghettos where they live.. LOL. Got the picture dude Bro.

2- The Palestinians arms served the Lebanese leftists and Arabic umma wankers in their initially just demands for political reforms. The ruling Maronites never saw it coming, despite the strong warning of the 1958 events. Instead of taking the initiative and reform the political system to allow for the power share with their muslim partners, they kept yawning, just like you do now, unaware of the inevitable change. Enter PLO and the Syrians meddling in arming their gangs and amplifying our sectarian and ideological divisions. => Civil war.

And this is the short story explaining why you are a refugee under an infidel roof.
Objections 7abibi?

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter

Of course, but what is important is to have peace under favorable terms not peace just for the sake of it (meaning giving up a lot of things).

We all want what's best for Lebanon. But hypothetically speaking, ask anyone living in Zahle, would they accept having peace with Bashar Al Assad? or would they be very reluctant? I would understand why people from Zahle have this deep hatred and resentment towards Assad because of what happened in 1981. I sympathize with them.

It is important to understand the sufferings of others, not just your own. If you go to the South and talk to people about the Israeli occupation, everyone will recount you horror stories of the occupation. They will also tell you stories about how member of the SLAs used to torture and kill anyone who was trying to fight the occupation.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter

Is Jordan enjoying peace or not? Do you see Jordanians in western ghettos as refugees? No you don't. You see yourself and other Lebanese. This, despite Jordan being at the core of your WWI & II conspiracies against your umma. So, finally thank you for asking the straight question thus giving me a second chance to spoon feed you :)

I go a lot to Jordan for work, I don't think they are enjoying their peace as much as you think they are. The peace treaty they signed with Israel was not favorable towards the Jordanians and now there a lot of political tensions between them because of Netenyahu's willingness to annex the West bank. Plus there are a lot of Palestinian refugees in Amman.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The West sent it's armies and colonised the entire world because they invented lethal weapons. When they colonised other countries, they didnt bother to ask for permission to enter those lands. They didn't apply for visas. After centuries of looting nations and enslaving millions and killing and plundering, modern borders were drawn and imposed on nations. At times, nations that don't belong to each other were merged and glued together and at other times nations that belong to each other were separated by artificial borders. All dictated according to western interests. They sent entire populations of Jews to invade Palestine because Europeans were antisemitic and couldn't tolerate their own Jewish populations, without targeting them for slaughter from the inquisition to the pogroms to the holocaust. They repeatedly targeted Jews, at a time Muslim lands accommodated Jews and offered them kind treatment. The plight of the Palestinian people is the biggest evidence of European antisemitism. They want to use another people's land to solve their problem.

But of course baby @My Moria Moon would ask you, out of sectarian prejudices, why are you living under the skies of the infidels. Not only does the entire earth belong to them, but even the clouds!!! They also keep fomenting wars in our region. Can our Moria Moon deny the catastrophic impact of the Syrian war on Lebanon and its economy and people? Who fomented the war in Syria? They want to come to our lands, take our resources, conquer our territories, enslave us, and do as they please, but we must not flee as refugees to Europe. What does the ordinary person like O Brother or myself gain from all the wars and atrocities? We gain nothing other than seeing our countries, future and economies destroyed for things we cant control. We have a faith, we have culture and we have an identity we would not abandon because someone else has repeatedly destroyed our countries. We would run for our lives and survival to the West and still hold on to our values as Arabs and Muslims. We dont hate anyone and we dont want anyone to hate us. Just allow us live the way we want. It isnt that hard to demand our right to life. Dont come tell me about living under infidel skies, when our skies in Lebanon are violated daily. Ask about our skies.

Here's a constructive suggestion: you go and 3add the west bi tizo, you might hurt them more than sending your constant 3aweel against their skies, stars and moons. :lol:

The virus lurks inside you, babe Mona. Long before the west became west you were massacring each other in the region in endless sectarian feuds. Bass the most amazing yet laughable thing about your and your O Bro whining about the west you hate and attribute so much of your miseries to, is that your entire life orbits around the stuff it created for you to love the most, like your iPhone, car, TV channels, Internet and last but not least, the oh so very wet dream for you to fully inhabit the world they created.. Ask your bro O Bro about it, he already made it.. Bunch of poor laughable hypocrites.

Last edited:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I go a lot to Jordan for work, I don't think they are enjoying their peace as much as you think they are. The peace treaty they signed with Israel was not favorable towards the Jordanians and now there a lot of political tensions between them because of Netenyahu's willingness to annex the West bank. Plus there are a lot of Palestinian refugees in Amman.

I was comparing their current peace to our past state of civil war. We both had to deal with the PLO gangs. Are you seriously comparing their state to ours? Them not enjoying any fruit of their Peace treaty with Israel is something totally different than being in a state of civil war, like we ended up being at for 15 years, which is what got us to the even worse state of where we are today.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
I was comparing their current peace to our past state of civil war. We both had to deal with the PLO gangs. Are you seriously comparing their state to ours? Them not enjoying any fruit of their Peace treaty with Israel is something totally different than being in a state of civil war, like we ended up being at for 15 years, which is what got us to the even worse state of where we are today.

We are at even worse state because of the Taef agreement and allowing the Syrian/Israeli occupation to fester for another 10-15 years. This only strengthened the zo3ama's grip on the country and the cycle of corruption to continue, heck even to develop.

Jordan is a monarchy, there is no sectarianism.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
From the first paragraph of the first link:

"Israel has set a red line—it won’t allow Lebanon to become a factory for the production of precision-guided missiles for Iran’; Education Minister Bennett clarifies: ‘If missiles are fired from Lebanon, Nasrallah will become Lebanon’s destroyer.’"

This is a defensive statement, unlike HA statements which claim they are intent on destroying Israel, no matter what: not just if Israel attacks Lebanon, but even if they remain peaceful...simply because they don't want a state ruled by Jews.

Same reply as above.

Are they also defending themselves in the Shebaa farms, Kfar Shooba hills, Ghajar, seven villages? We have enough pretext to start another round of violent resistance that will see the occupation defeated again. So my dear Armenian w*t**, try to break free from cognitive dissonance. A party that initiated occupation can never be the party on the defensive. Never.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
We have stated our conditions for peace many times, none of which include giving up land or maritime resources. In fact, we specifically mentioned that those are points we would not compromise on, among others.

Stop arguing for the sake of arguing.

I'd really love it, if you can list those conditions. And when/if you do, I will adopt them as my own conditions for peace. Let us hear them out.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Here's a constructive suggestion: you go and 3add the west bi tizo, you might hurt them more than sending your constant 3aweel against their skies, stars and moons. :lol:

The virus lurks inside you, babe Mona. Long before the west became west you were massacring each other in the region in endless sectarian feuds. Bass the most amazing yet laughable thing about your and your O Bro whining about the west you hate and attribute so much of your miseries to, is that your entire life orbits around the stuff it created for you to love the most, like your iPhone, car, TV channels, Internet and last but not least, the oh so very wet dream for you to fully inhabit the world they created.. Ask your bro O Bro about it, he already made it.. Bunch of poor laughable hypocrites.

Without algebra and algorithm, none of those inventions would have taken place. Not my fault Muslims pioneered those.

I do not hate the West. Where they have positively contributed to humanity and they have acted exemplary, I applaud them and the entire world should emulate them. I do not hate good things. The problem here is not the hypocrisy you imagine I have. There is no question of hypocrisy. What you need to know is the fact that there are also not so good things the west have done that have negatively impacted our lives. We must not act like those dont exist because they gave us the iphone. If you open a thread to discuss the contributions of western civilisation, trust me, I'd be the first to applaud their positive contributions to mankind.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
We are at even worse state because of the Taef agreement and allowing the Syrian/Israeli occupation to fester for another 10-15 years. This only strengthened the zo3ama's grip on the country and the cycle of corruption to continue, heck even to develop.

Jordan is a monarchy, there is no sectarianism.

Exactement. All stem from precise events/ mistakes we committed in the past inside our own house. But I'm sure the ying/yang duo O Bro and Rara are convinced the Algerian-french war had its fingers in us allowing the PLO to bring in their war against Israel from inside our borders.. And later turn them against us.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Without algebra and algorithm, none of those inventions would have taken place. Not my fault Muslims pioneered those.

I do not hate the West. Where they have positively contributed to humanity and they have acted exemplary, I applaud them and the entire world should emulate them. I do not hate good things. The problem here is not the hypocrisy you imagine I have. There is no question of hypocrisy. What you need to know is the fact that there are also not so good things the west have done that have negatively impacted our lives. We must not act like those dont exist because they gave us the iphone. If you open a thread to discuss the contributions of western civilisation, trust me, I'd be the first to applaud their positive contributions to mankind.

The issue O Bro and I are stuck at in this thread is the causes of our current situation. Re-read ya 7obbi. He's blaming his refugee status in Sweden on WWI and II, not our civil war, caused by the cursed invasion of PLO and the dumbness of those who allowed it.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
The issue O Bro and I are stuck at in this thread is the causes of our current situation. Re-read ya 7obbi. He's blaming his refugee status in Sweden on WWI and II, not our civil war, caused by the cursed invasion of PLO and the dumbness of those who allowed it.

If you want to trace the causes of our present situations, you may have to go way back even before the Ottomans. It is unending. What we should be thinking about should be solutions. Not causes. We wont agree on the past. But we might agree on the present and future solutions. Focusing on the past wont change anything.

Qandahar

Legendary Member

1- By signing Cairo agreement under the pressure of the then Arabic umma leaders - mainly Syria and Egypt backed by the khalijis- the ruling Maronite elite allowed a foreign bunch of gangsters to bring in their heavy and light weapons from Jordan that had expelled them, into Lebanon. According to the agreement, your army, consequently your own state, was denied control over the heavily armed camps where the bustards now had moved. Contemplate that. Imagine Sweden allowing you and its Somali refugees to stash canons, RPG's and automatic guns in the ghettos where they live.. LOL. Got the picture dude Bro.

2- The Palestinians arms served the Lebanese leftists and Arabic umma wankers in their initially just demands for political reforms. The ruling Maronites never saw it coming, despite the strong warning of the 1958 events. Instead of taking the initiative and reform the political system to allow for the power share with their muslim partners, they kept yawning, just like you do now, unaware of the inevitable change. Enter PLO and the Syrians meddling in arming their gangs and amplifying our sectarian and ideological divisions. => Civil war.

And this is the short story explaining why you are a refugee under an infidel roof.
Objections 7abibi?

Jordan you say? Are you really taking this insignificant country who can barely survive without any foreign "funding" as an example?
A country that can never bypass it western masters? A country that will always have its tail between its legs?

And it is funny how you keep avoiding the question.. I asked you what lead us to have Palestinian refugees in Lebanon that managed to eventually pass this Cairo agreement? Can you really blame them for trying to get back home and open any front available with the Zionist colonial state?

The traitorous Jordanian regime didn't allow it and they were openly collaborating with the Zionist to crush such move from Jordanian borders!

Anyway if you can not answer my question directly let me answer it and tell you that the reason that caused the so called black Friday in Jordan and caused a civil war in Lebanon is the fact by the event of displacing the Palestinian to the neighboring countries by force and creating a new European Western colonial state in the heart of our region!

But not you just want to keep asking why @O Brother migrated to the great West and live under an infidel roof loool!
Like if I go live in Saudi Arabia or UAE would be much different when all these countries are Western puppet countries dominated by the major western powers. And habibi you clearly can not read through my comments where I'm telling you over and over that we are the losers of WW I & II so tell me what that means?

Tell my why Africans are emigrating to the west why the rest of the so called third world emigrating to your beloved west?
Tell me why you did? and please don't tell me all these people from South & Central America are emigrating to the "West" because of your beloved Cario Agreement as well. :lol:

db4404f87c616dc3b066e289c3152df8.gif

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
If you want to trace the causes of our present situations, you may have to go way back even before the Ottomans. It is unending. What we should be thinking about should be solutions. Not causes. We wont agree on the past. But we might agree on the present and future solutions. Focusing on the past wont change anything.

A good start for your suggestion is for us to focus on OUR CURRENT PROBLEMS and find solutions to those. Parading the Palestinian cause and ta7rir el Quds does not qualify as ONE of OUR CURRENT PROBLEMS. On the contrary, recent history should have taught us by now that this exact approach, the continuous PARADING of this specific issue by certain political parties is in fact ONE OF OUR OLD PROBLEMS to which we already have a quick solution, namely to ditch and forget about it completely while concentrating on how to salvage ourselves.
Are we connecting on the same brain wave?