Does the FPM as a Party Want Peace with Israehell

Peace agreement with Israel?

• Total voters

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
db4404f87c616dc3b066e289c3152df8.gif

2arjouk don't, ma bte7riz, who will help Rafidi liberate al Quds if we lose you.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
A good start for your suggestion is for us to focus on OUR CURRENT PROBLEMS and find solutions to those. Parading the Palestinian cause and ta7rir el Quds does not qualify as ONE of OUR CURRENT PROBLEMS. On the contrary, recent history should have taught us by now that this exact approach, the continuous PARADING of this specific issue by certain political parties is in fact ONE OF OUR OLD PROBLEMS to which we already have a quick solution, namely to ditch and forget about it completely while concentrating on how to salvage ourselves.
Are we connecting on the same brain wave?

You are really disconnected from reality. The Palestinian conflict is a current problem. It affects us. I dont know how you intend to solve a problem by pretending it doesnt exist. There are hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refugees. Do you want to give them citizenship and host them in your village? Those Palestinian camps outside state control, cant remain that way forever. Something must be done. And there would be NO peace ever between Israehell and Lebanon, and not even the semblance of peace, if that problem is not solved.

And what really happens to freedom of speech? Dont people have the right to condemn Israehelli apartheid and show solidarity with the Palestinians?

أبو علي

Legendary Member
If you want to trace the causes of our present situations, you may have to go way back even before the Ottomans. It is unending. What we should be thinking about should be solutions. Not causes. We wont agree on the past. But we might agree on the present and future solutions. Focusing on the past wont change anything.

Yes and the solution can not but begin by the majority of refugees returning back to their homes anything less than that is not a solution!

Now sure the past is past and without it non of us would exist.. the past and the present are shaping our future and what will allow us to take the next step so it is not like we can totally move beyond our past or leaving it aside specially when we are still dealing with the issue of this past but this is the problem with our boy @My Moria Moon he just simply hates to deal with what he got on his plate already!!

Nothing wrong with dealing with what lead us to the problem and adress it.. actually it is part of getting it right so we might have a better future!

Now the deal with my friend @My Moria Moon that he favor weak insignificant mini states in the region as simple as that and this is why he don't like bringing up this past that lead to all this and like to treat it as something of the ancient time or something :cat:

2arjouk don't, ma bte7riz, who will help Rafidi liberate al Quds if we lose you.

Don't worry my 10+ kids will do :p :lol:

Rafidi

Legendary Member

If I can liberate al Quds I would. But if I cant, it isnt my obligation ahead of the Palestinian to liberate it myself. But being unable to liberate does not mean i would abandon the Palestinian cause or forget about it as you are advising us to do. I can still support the Palestinians with my word.

"Whoever amongst you sees an evil, he must change it with his hand. If he is not able to do so, then with his tongue. And if he is not able to do so, then with his heart, and that is the weakest form of faith" - Prophet Muhammad (s)

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are really disconnected from reality. The Palestinian conflict is a current problem. It affects us. I dont know how you intend to solve a problem by pretending it doesnt exist. There are hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refugees. Do you want to give them citizenship and host them in your village? Those Palestinian camps outside state control, cant remain that way forever. Something must be done. And there would be NO peace ever between Israehell and Lebanon, and not even the semblance of peace, if that problem is not solved.

And what really happens to freedom of speech? Dont people have the right to condemn Israehelli apartheid and show solidarity with the Palestinians?

You want to get rid of the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon by eternally looping old seventies slogans? Be my guest, condemn add ma baddak, promise and demonstrate as much you want for ta7rir al Quds. If you haven't discovered yet the uselessness of your approach, you'll never will. It just looks silly when famine is knocking at your Lebanese doors.

Otherwise, you can also try a different approach, for example adding the use of brains to the weak muscles.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Yes and the solution can not but begin by the majority of refugees returning back to their homes anything less than that is not a solution!

Now sure the past is past and without it non of us would exist.. the past and the present are shaping our future and what will allow us to take the next step so it is not like we can totally move beyond our past or leaving it aside specially when we are still dealing with the issue of this past but this is the problem with our boy @My Moria Moon he just simply hates to deal with what he got on his plate already!!

Nothing wrong with dealing with what lead us to the problem and adress it.. actually it is part of getting it right so we might have a better future!

Now the deal with my friend @My Moria Moon that he favor weak insignificant mini states in the region as simple as that and this is why he don't like bringing up this past that lead to all this and like to treat it as something of the ancient time or something :cat:

Ya 3azizi, no more soup for you today :happy:

Don't worry my 10+ kids will do :p :lol:

Allah yzidoun wal 3izzatou lillah.. Bass did you first ask your 10+ kids now living in their Swedish idyll if they're interested in assisting Rafidi in ta7rir al Quds, before promising him their added forces? They might tell you to go and tile the sea.:lol:

NewLeb

I think this thread is necessary due to the views of many FPMers on this forum, and also, due to the fact that this forum, which at a time used to be officially an FPM platform, plays host to Zionist Hasbara trolls, who often times spread Zionist propaganda and anti Lebanese narratives, and they have been given space under the umbrella of freedom of speech. Therefore, I want FPMers to express themselves freely, especially that they can do so incognito. Does the FPM and do FPMers want peace agreement between Lebanon and Israehell?

If you support peace agreement with Israehell, why or why not?

Is there a consensus on this within the FPM as a party?

What is the official stance of the FPM and where does the MoU with Hezballah come into play?

Do you think Israehell will agree to anything not inclusive of Tawteen or naturalisation of Palestinian refugees in Lebanon?

What of disputed borders, both sea and land and Israehell's drive to steal our oil and gas wealth in the sea by encroaching? How would that be solved?

What of remaining occupied lands like the Shebaa farms, the Kfar Shooba hills, Ghajar and the seven villages?

What of violations of our airspace and land?

What are the guarantees Israehell wont invade us in future?

One has to wonder if war is even necessary to defeat Zionism. Arab Muslims seem to have the demographic advantage in Israel, so it’s not like victory can’t come through democracy.

Savo

Orange Room Supporter
One has to wonder if war is even necessary to defeat Zionism. Arab Muslims seem to have the demographic advantage in Israel, so it’s not like victory can’t come through democracy.
Till now israel managed to kick arabs muslim ass every time ..
In case they feel really threatened they wont hesitate to nuke mekkah

NewLeb

Till now israel managed to kick arabs muslim ass every time ..
In case they feel really threatened they wont hesitate to nuke mekkah

We get it bro, you dislike Islam.

In any event, yes, the Jews were able to defeat the Arabs numerous times. But that’s mostly because the Arabs were all divided and corrupt to begin with.

Now, are the Jews able to defeat a truly united Muslim force?

Don’t bet on it. ;)

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So what does it matter what FPM’s official position is? From the looks of their posts, i don’t think the creator of the thread ever intends to join that party :)

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You want to get rid of the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon by eternally looping old seventies slogans? Be my guest, condemn add ma baddak, promise and demonstrate as much you want for ta7rir al Quds. If you haven't discovered yet the uselessness of your approach, you'll never will. It just looks silly when famine is knocking at your Lebanese doors.

Otherwise, you can also try a different approach, for example adding the use of brains to the weak muscles.

If you think Israehell would withdraw from all our land, leave our waters and resources, stop flying their planes, take back the Palestinians in Lebanon or have them resettle in one of the bigger Arab states in the region, then you are dreaming or you want to just surrender. Let's not kid ourselves. You will starve because you are weak. We wont starve.

And dont worry, my muscles are well built. We can do a pushup challenge. I can go 100 at a go.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I dont have a doubt you may be a good person. But when you spend your entire time on the forum in a bid to portray others as evil or the devil incarnates, it is quite the opposite of what a good person should do or is expected of him. The Palestinian child born today is a human being. He didnt choose to be Palestinian or to be a victim of history and conflicts. Do you have any concern about the sufferings of that child and how his identity as a Palestinian will shape his life on earth? Do people care at all about that? Do they even consider that scenario? You have some inner reflections to do and let your conscience and the goodness that exists in you set your words and acts aright.

There's a thin line separating compassion and empathy towards a suffering person, from self screwing. Compassion with the Palestinian people's suffering was what made us welcome them. Later screwed us.

Last edited:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
There's a thin line separating compassion and empathy towards a suffering person from self screwing. Compassion with the Palestinian people's suffering was what made us welcome them. Later screwed us.

Dont deceive yourself. They were NOT welcome from the start. The Maronites (the ruling class at least) never wanted them in Lebanon because most of them are Muslim, and the Maronites (the ruling class at least) also did not want them in Palestine, since they were pro Zionist and gave a silent nod of approval on what had happened to the Palestinians (in particular the filthy racist Kataebists back then). Most of the little calls for peace agreement with Israehell are not based on us achieving favorable conditions for peace or Israehell meeting our conditions. It is more about meeting Israehell's own conditions and showing them love, and allowing them to screw us, irrespective of the fact that that could be detrimental to our national interests.Talk of racist stupidity. We wont sign a peace agreement on ugly terms and to surrender, when we are the only Arab country to liberate our land with blood and to defeat the Zionists on the battlefield. And your likes would be displaying a fake sense of sophisticated thinking, asking us to use our brains, and taking us for fools, while the foolishness is on you. So what do you want the Palestinians to do? It isnt their fault they are Muslims or believe in Islam. The same people who objected to the Palestinian refugee presence, didnt object to the minority of Palestinian Christians making their way to Lebanon. It is just racist.

We cant build a modern state when we cant accept one another as humans. The least we can boast of is compassion and empathy. And let me also say humility is totally absent in the dictionary of any Lebanese. The 3antariyyet mentality has completely eroded any sense of humility in my fellow Lebanese, regardless of their sect.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
If you think Israehell would withdraw from all our land, leave our waters and resources, stop flying their planes, take back the Palestinians in Lebanon or have them resettle in one of the bigger Arab states in the region, then you are dreaming or you want to just surrender. Let's not kid ourselves. You will starve because you are weak. We wont starve.

You're already watching Israel overflying your skies and shooting down your people with eyes and mouth wide open. Sheb3a is still occupied and you're doing nothing to liberate it. Berri made sure UN troops are keeping you idle, and your HA knows it. Your resistance only reacts when the Israhellists yzidouwa a little and the reaction is often tesjeel maw2if for internal consumption. You're trapped and fooled and have no clue about it.

In fact, Israel doesn't need to wage war on us. It is de facto making full use of you in keeping you where you are thus perpetuating Lebanon in a state of disorder and warmongering paranoia. Your mistake is that, after it left, you should have saddled on and focused more on getting your country to normality. 20 years later, you are soon crawling on your knees to make ends meet.

Your strength is not innate, it stems from direct Iranian military support and money. In a couple of years, three at the most, when the Iranian money suddenly stops flowing, you could be eating these bravado words while the cries of your own hungry people would have shushed you long before into more humility. Bass khallik hayhat mina el zilla, you'll definitely reconquer the universe with your hollow slogans.. but only in your mind.

And dont worry, my muscles are well built. We can do a pushup challenge. I can go 100 at a go.

I can do 120 in under 2 min. Match that. :lol:

Savo

Orange Room Supporter
We get it bro, you dislike Islam.

In any event, yes, the Jews were able to defeat the Arabs numerous times. But that’s mostly because the Arabs were all divided and corrupt to begin with.

Now, are the Jews able to defeat a truly united Muslim force?

Don’t bet on it. ;)
Its not a matter of like or dislike..
Even if they were succesful in kicking out jews from palestine ..they will transform it to another shithole before they emigrate to europe to sell kebab..
Muslims are unable to built a society model of their own..
Now they claim that they want to islamize europe.. haha seriously..

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Dont deceive yourself. They were NOT welcome from the start. The Maronites (the ruling class at least) never wanted them in Lebanon because most of them are Muslim, and the Maronites (the ruling class at least) also did not want them in Palestine, since they were pro Zionist and gave a silent nod of approval on what had happened to the Palestinians (in particular the filthy racist Kataebists back then). Most of the little calls for peace agreement with Israehell are not based on us achieving favorable conditions for peace or Israehell meeting our conditions. It is more about meeting Israehell's own conditions and showing them love, and allowing them to screw us, irrespective of the fact that that could be detrimental to our national interests.Talk of racist stupidity. We wont sign a peace agreement on ugly terms and to surrender, when we are the only Arab country to liberate our land with blood and to defeat the Zionists on the battlefield. And your likes would be displaying a fake sense of sophisticated thinking, asking us to use our brains, and taking us for fools, while the foolishness is on you. So what do you want the Palestinians to do? It isnt their fault they are Muslims or believe in Islam. The same people who objected to the Palestinian refugee presence, didnt object to the minority of Palestinian Christians making their way to Lebanon. It is just racist.

We cant build a modern state when we cant accept one another as humans. The least we can boast of is compassion and empathy. And let me also say humility is totally absent in the dictionary of any Lebanese. The 3antariyyet mentality has completely eroded any sense of humility in my fellow Lebanese, regardless of their sect.

You're certainly uneducated about your own history. We've been repeating the mantra of Cairo agreement 1968 since few pages but you seem you have no clue about what we're talking about. Come later when you have read some useful stuff instead of listening to repeated speeches that maintain you in zombying mode.

Savo

Orange Room Supporter
Maybe islam.will have success in uk and france .. where you see them .in the gay pride with the slogan " allah love equality " ..
Thats the most hypocrit thing i ever saw.. i am fully for gay rights ..but i am idelogically for that..since i have no religious morality type regarding gender issue ..
But when it comes to islam .. do u seriously think as a muslim that allah loves equality? Give me one muslim country who apply that..

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You're already watching Israel overflying your skies and shooting down your people with eyes and mouth wide open. Sheb3a is still occupied and you're doing nothing to liberate it. Berri made sure UN troops are keeping you idle, and your HA knows it. Your resistance only reacts when the Israhellists yzidouwa a little and the reaction is often tesjeel maw2if for internal consumption. You're trapped and fooled and have no clue about it.

In fact, Israel doesn't need to wage war on us. It is de facto making full use of you in keeping you where you are thus perpetuating Lebanon in a state of disorder and warmongering paranoia. Your mistake is that, after it left, you should have saddled on and focused more on getting your country to normality. 20 years later, you are soon crawling on your knees to make ends meet.

Your strength is not innate, it stems from direct Iranian military support and money. In a couple of years, three at the most, when the Iranian money suddenly stops flowing, you could be eating these bravado words while the cries of your own hungry people would have shushed you long before into more humility. Bass khallik hayhat mina el zilla, you'll definitely reconquer the universe with your hollow slogans.. but only in your mind.

I can do 120 in under 2 min. Match that. :lol:

It isnt bad for you to vent your wishful thinking.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You're certainly uneducated about your own history. We've been repeating the mantra of Cairo agreement 1968 since few pages but you seem you have no clue about what we're talking about. Come later when you have read some useful stuff instead of listening to repeated speeches that maintain you in zombying mode.

Ok. ?