Does the FPM as a Party Want Peace with Israehell

Peace agreement with Israel?

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You delude yourself if you think that you or any other Lebanese is free and that the country is able to make its own decisions. The entire region is captured and in the process of being minced to meat. And instead of trying to confront the colonial powers that are destroying your region you pretend that everything is hunky dory and that making peace with the same oppressors and occupiers will automagically resolve everything. You're either deluded or a coward. In any case don't be surprised if your call falls on deaf ears as we're not habituated to make peace with our oppressors.

And the issue is intrinsically tied to the region as a whole. That's where we also diverge; you want to dismantle Lebanon from its ties to the region and pretend that we can be neutral visavis what is happening to the region and our people (the people of the region) as a whole. That speaks of immense cowardice and only highlights who your masters are and who you politically align yourself with. As our oppressors also want to severe all ties we have to the region as a whole and neutralize our capacity to act. It won't ever happen. These bonds are rooted in common culture, customs and a long history.
    What you don't get is that, for us Middle Eastern Christians, your brothers in the ummah are as much colonialists as anyone else you deem a colonialist. They are oppressors as much as anyone else you deem an oppressor. We are not interested in being ruled by them anymore than you are interested in being ruled by Westerners.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The Jews are older than the Christians on earth. The earth is theirs. All other religions that came after Judaism or were instituted after Judaism had aliens from outer space embrace those religions. They dont belong to the earth...all Christians and Muslims should leave the earth for outer space, and allow the Jews to have peace on earth.
    The Jews aren't asking for the whole planet. They are ruling a miniscule parcel of land in a vast region otherwise ruled by Muslims. Stop being greedy.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You completely missed my point.

I'm talking about occupation.
    I did not miss anything. You are arguing in circles. Either your ultimate goal is peace, or you want a perpetual state of war. If it's the former, one must act accordingly. So far, based on HA's claims and behaviour, they want the latter.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    You are really disconnected from reality. The Palestinian conflict is a current problem. It affects us. I dont know how you intend to solve a problem by pretending it doesnt exist. There are hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refugees. Do you want to give them citizenship and host them in your village? Those Palestinian camps outside state control, cant remain that way forever. Something must be done. And there would be NO peace ever between Israehell and Lebanon, and not even the semblance of peace, if that problem is not solved.

And what really happens to freedom of speech? Dont people have the right to condemn Israehelli apartheid and show solidarity with the Palestinians?
    the Palestinian problem is definitely CURRENT and affects us, big time. So is the Syrian problem with their refugees... we are not in a state of war with Syria though.

Israel does not care about us suffering from the Palestinian camp, and we would be very naive that one day Israel will help us solve it if we are at a state of war... so we continue to be at war with Israel, until when? to see who blinks first? as far as i know, Israel is doing well, and still has the support of the US and major european countries. Lebanon is collapsing and basically on ventilators waiting for someone to pull the plug.
    So we might have won the military battle in 2006, but we are not winning the long term war. Let's admit that for a start.

I am not saying we need to be best friends with Israel... they are NOT to be trusted, and yes, they inflict harm on anything they touch.

But at the end of the day, if we are dying as a country, we need to salvage whatever we can... look after our OWN interests first, and try to see how we can survive!!.

I would never run around naked in the street.. but if my house is on fire, and im stuck at the door naked with 2 options, go back in and die from fire, or run in the street naked.. the lesser of 2 evils (to the horror of all the neighbours).

Lebanese has suffered enough for the "cause", and still is. And we should keep raising that flag and campaign for palestinian rights, and DEFINITELY try to find a solution for the paletinian camps. But that will not COME FROM ISRAEL.. let's try to find other solutions (palestinian passports? other countries?). We HAVE TO compromise... we cannot continue to pretend we are a superpower in the region. We are BANKRUPT, we are CORRUPT and ROTTEN, and our "leaders" are either guilty or at least not willing to fix our problems properly (e.g. HA). If we had a few RESPONSIBLE and ETHICAL leaders, we would've cleaned house, and remained a strong player in the region.. but we failed, at least internally, and that is bringing the whole country down.

This is exactly the definition of a FAILED NATION. we Failed, and we need to admit it.
    Once we do admit it, then we start thinking about solutions...

We talk about the "other arabs" well most of them already have varying levels of relationships with Israel. No one is really at WAR! except for Syria... and i BET YOU, Syria will make peace with israel one day before we do. So let's not be "plus royalist que le Roi".

When you're dying, there are no more taboos.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    The Jews aren't asking for the whole planet. They are ruling a miniscule parcel of land in a vast region otherwise ruled by Muslims. Stop being greedy.
    "Otherwise ruled by Muslims" - in case you do not know, "Muslims" are not a race or ethnic nationality. They are adherents of a religion. Someone could be Muslim today and not Muslim tomorrow. It is completely a matter of choice. But for being Palestinian, it is a matter of being born into a nationality or cultural group that one cannot change. You cant ask, for example, Armenians to hand over Armenia to Turkey and relocate to Brazil because after all, both Brazlians and Armenians are Christians. Apparently, you view things from the prism of religion. In other words, had the Palestinians being Buddhist or Christians, you wont have said the same thing. This is a problem in you. It shows you are bigoted. Try to seek psychiatric therapy. Urgently! Very urgently, so you dont die of hatred for Muslims. I really dont know what Muslims have done to you. Maybe you have a personal story, you'd like to share with us? ;)

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    the Palestinian problem is definitely CURRENT and affects us, big time. So is the Syrian problem with their refugees... we are not in a state of war with Syria though.

Israel does not care about us suffering from the Palestinian camp, and we would be very naive that one day Israel will help us solve it if we are at a state of war... so we continue to be at war with Israel, until when? to see who blinks first? as far as i know, Israel is doing well, and still has the support of the US and major european countries. Lebanon is collapsing and basically on ventilators waiting for someone to pull the plug.
    So we might have won the military battle in 2006, but we are not winning the long term war. Let's admit that for a start.

I am not saying we need to be best friends with Israel... they are NOT to be trusted, and yes, they inflict harm on anything they touch.

But at the end of the day, if we are dying as a country, we need to salvage whatever we can... look after our OWN interests first, and try to see how we can survive!!.

I would never run around naked in the street.. but if my house is on fire, and im stuck at the door naked with 2 options, go back in and die from fire, or run in the street naked.. the lesser of 2 evils (to the horror of all the neighbours).

Lebanese has suffered enough for the "cause", and still is. And we should keep raising that flag and campaign for palestinian rights, and DEFINITELY try to find a solution for the paletinian camps. But that will not COME FROM ISRAEL.. let's try to find other solutions (palestinian passports? other countries?). We HAVE TO compromise... we cannot continue to pretend we are a superpower in the region. We are BANKRUPT, we are CORRUPT and ROTTEN, and our "leaders" are either guilty or at least not willing to fix our problems properly (e.g. HA). If we had a few RESPONSIBLE and ETHICAL leaders, we would've cleaned house, and remained a strong player in the region.. but we failed, at least internally, and that is bringing the whole country down.

This is exactly the definition of a FAILED NATION. we Failed, and we need to admit it.
    Once we do admit it, then we start thinking about solutions...

We talk about the "other arabs" well most of them already have varying levels of relationships with Israel. No one is really at WAR! except for Syria... and i BET YOU, Syria will make peace with israel one day before we do. So let's not be "plus royalist que le Roi".

When you're dying, there are no more taboos.
    So you believe if we sign a peace agreement with Israehell, all our problems would be solved. Firstly, the purpose of facing economic blackmail and isolation by pro Zionist regimes is to exactly make people like you think this way. When your house is on fire, running out naked would save you from dying but will not save your house from burning. So if you think by letting your neighbor, with whom you have not spoken to for a year, see your nakedness would let him assist you put down the fire, then you are naive. This is exactly what you are suggesting. Otherwise, I would want you to tell what does signing a peace agreement bring us. What good would that do to Lebanon. The Israehellis arent ready to meet you half way. Had it not been for our brave men who humbled their terrorists on our land, our case wont have been any different from the other neighbouring countries.

We are not giving up an inch of land or a drop of water. We are not naturalizing the Palestinians. Any Christian or Sunni who accepts naturalisation of the Palestinians, whether our of pro Zionist stance or sectarian fervour, would have to take the Palestinians to his own village and host them there. And we would demand an equal number of Shiites be naturalized from neighbouring countries or from around the world. I am only painting a theoretical picture, in case there are more stupid and naive people who have such dreams and they identify as Lebanese. We are not giving up our weapons not today, not tomorrow until we feel safe and secure that our country is capable of protecting and defending us. We are not seeking to please anyone. And Israehell would never allow any neighbouring country to match it's strength. That means they will remain subservient to Israehelli dictates. I want to hear the conditions you expect Israehell would fulfill for peace to reign.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    So you believe if we sign a peace agreement with Israehell, all our problems would be solved.
    no.

Firstly, the purpose of facing economic blackmail and isolation by pro Zionist regimes is to exactly make people like you think this way.
    Absolutely.. they drove us here, it has always been their plan, and supported by the US and other powers... no one is naive here. But what have WE done to counter it? WHAT HAVE WE DONE? filled our caves with weapons?? GREAT! Israel will not dare shoot at Lebanon, and that is our ONLY victory.
    But here is where people are NAIVE... Israel knows the resistance in lebanon is STRONG, so they haven't really shot across lebanon for almost what? 14 years? GREAT! and they will probably not do it! What did they do instead? they hit us where it hurts, where they know we are weak.... our own corruption and STUPIDITY! they know we are selfish and opportunistic and we don't think as a NATION... so they just sat back, watched us bankrupt our country, and when we started running around looking for help, they used the US and EU and IMF and WB against us. Now they are putting their own conditions.
    WHAT HAVE WE DONE to fight back AT THAT LEVEL?
    NOTHING.
    and now SHN just sweetly hammered the last nail in this coffin.
    We cannot fight corruption. We cannot salvage our economy. We are going bankrupt... BY OUR OWN DOING. Israel didn't do that to us, we bankrupted ourselves. IsraHELL was smartly waiting for us around the corner, supported by the other world powers.

So yes, we lost... OF OUR OWN DOING.

and if you don't like what i am saying, tell me what is your solution out of the mess we are in? a real solution, not motherhood and apple pie like we've been hearing from some of our leaders.

We are not giving up an inch of land or a drop of water. We are not naturalizing the Palestinians. Any Christian or Sunni who accepts naturalisation of the Palestinians, whether our of pro Zionist stance or sectarian fervour, would have to take the Palestinians to his own village and host them there. And we would demand an equal number of Shiites be naturalized from neighbouring countries or from around the world. I am only painting a theoretical picture, in case there are more stupid and naive people who have such dreams and they identify as Lebanese. We are not giving up our weapons not today, not tomorrow until we feel safe and secure that our country is capable of protecting and defending us. We are not seeking to please anyone. And Israehell would never allow any neighbouring country to match it's strength. That means they will remain subservient to Israehelli dictates. I want to hear the conditions you expect Israehell would fulfill for peace to reign.
    I don't think anyone is supporting naturalization or giving up any inch of land (at least people around me). And we have to fight back on both levels if there are any negotiations.
    But don't come looking at me and accusing me of anything... i am not the one who is corrupt or protecting the corrupt class. I am not the one who bankrupting the country and protecting those who are corrupting the country. I have been an avid supporter of the resistance for decades, and i do not deny at all that HA was the victorious in 2006, defeating the supreme power of Israel, and if it weren't for them, ISrael would've been attacking us every now and then like they dare attack Syria without any retaliation.
    But now what?
    We are bankrupt.
    If HA wanted to win THE WHOLE WAR, it would've preemptively strengthened its position internally, not only militarily, but also economically, making sure that the country it is defending still exists. We single handedly failed our own nation.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    I did not miss anything. You are arguing in circles. Either your ultimate goal is peace, or you want a perpetual state of war. If it's the former, one must act accordingly. So far, based on HA's claims and behaviour, they want the latter.

Sis go convince so called Israel with peace before trying to convince anyone else!

And please tell us when did so called Israel offer the region peace and respected it?
    The Oslo accords they butchered? if we can even call that thing peace.. which screwed the Palestinian more than anything else? What happened with this peace today or what is left of it?

I don't think you even believe so called Israel wants peace!

Peace here means the end of this European colonial state.. this what peace means.. so they will make sure not to have peace!

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

"Otherwise ruled by Muslims" - in case you do not know, "Muslims" are not a race or ethnic nationality. They are adherents of a religion. Someone could be Muslim today and not Muslim tomorrow. It is completely a matter of choice. But for being Palestinian, it is a matter of being born into a nationality or cultural group that one cannot change. You cant ask, for example, Armenians to hand over Armenia to Turkey and relocate to Brazil because after all, both Brazlians and Armenians are Christians. Apparently, you view things from the prism of religion. In other words, had the Palestinians being Buddhist or Christians, you wont have said the same thing. This is a problem in you. It shows you are bigoted. Try to seek psychiatric therapy. Urgently! Very urgently, so you dont die of hatred for Muslims. I really dont know what Muslims have done to you. Maybe you have a personal story, you'd like to share with us? ;)
    The thing is, if the majority of the population in the British Mandate at the time was Christian, there would've been no wars. Christians would've accepted sharing the land with our persecuted Jewish brothers. The reason Arab Muslims decided to not only not accept the partition plan but also launch a war on poor Holocaust survivors was 100% based on their religious views.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Here is another question: does HA as a party want peace and economic growth in Lebanon?

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I really dont know what Muslims have done to you. Maybe you have a personal story, you'd like to share with us? ;)
    Actually, I have two: the Armenian genocide and the Lebanese civil war.

Either way, self-preservation and hate are two different things. But of course you'll play the "islamophobia" card when you run out of things to say.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sis go convince so called Israel with peace before trying to convince anyone else!

And please tell us when did so called Israel offer the region peace and respected it?
    The Oslo accords they butchered? if we can even call that thing peace.. which screwed the Palestinian more than anything else? What happened with this peace today or what is left of it?

I don't think you even believe so called Israel wants peace!

Peace here means the end of this European colonial state.. this what peace means.. so they will make sure not to have peace!
    Let me ask you two questions:

What has Lebanon gained by HA claiming they will destroy Israel?

What would Lebanon lose if HA stopped making such remarks and instead focused on international diplomacy?

R

Ralph N

The Jews are older than the Christians on earth. The earth is theirs. All other religions that came after Judaism or were instituted after Judaism had aliens from outer space embrace those religions. They dont belong to the earth...all Christians and Muslims should leave the earth for outer space, and allow the Jews to have peace on earth.

Your post portrays you as someone bala mokh. Jeyeh baddak ne3mal trade by barter. Hey yalleh na2esna ekher hal zaman.
    Nope your wrong...
    Hindus are the oldest religion on Earth... And all religions came from them.. do your research...
    Enta metel ma bet2alel adab web tehke hake bala ta3me.. Yelle metlak 3endon sef bas yshoufo massihe bye2etlou...

Sha3eb barbare 3amil lal shitan...

SAVO

SAVO

Hizballa use israel as an excuse to keep lebanon under his iran syria axis control.. They know that a jihadic islamic war against israel is just a dream in his jihadi mind.. From the other side The hardcore sionist know this fact and they play their game well ..to keep their control on the palestinian.. A status quo favor hizballa -assad- mullah axis as it favour right wing zionist and their allies..
    The victims on this bloody games mainly are the palestinian refugees , and in second level the minorities in lebanon mainly the poor people ..

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Let me ask you two questions:

What has Lebanon gained by HA claiming they will destroy Israel?

What would Lebanon lose if HA stopped making such remarks and instead focused on international diplomacy?

If it is only talk, talk without walking the walk then you might be right here..
    But honestly I would't make a big deal about HA threatening so called Israel because destruction is already among us and the country is living it already!

The destruction was upon on us from the moment the British created this Zionist disease in the heart of our region!

International diplomacy was never on our side to begin with and there is zero faith in it for the vast majority of people of this region!
    Just take example of the Oslo accord or the Joulan Heights and how much diplomacy and international law was respected there!

You were specifically talking about peace and how the weaker side is not allowing peace!
    So now please answer my questions the one I asked you :)

How come that you always feel for the so called Israel but never feel for us?

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
    What you don't get is that, for us Middle Eastern Christians, your brothers in the ummah are as much colonialists as anyone else you deem a colonialist. They are oppressors as much as anyone else you deem an oppressor. We are not interested in being ruled by them anymore than you are interested in being ruled by Westerners.
    Spare us your fascist christian indoctrination. The people of this region whether Christian, Muslim, Jew or any other denomination will not break under domination no matter how severe. Your sectarianism is a testament to how indoctrinated and servile you've become. Ma byenfa3 el 2a3de b Canada wel tonzir men wara el computer ya indie.

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
    The area 'ruled by muslims' is dotted with American bases and puppet regimes subservient to imperialism. Lovely how hate can make you blind to even obvious facts around you.