• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Does the FPM as a Party Want Peace with Israehell

Peace agreement with Israel?

• Total voters

Lebanon_not_Arabic

Question: What Shall we the Lebanese do if we know that Isreal was behind the last explosions in Lebanon, the ones in the port and also in the south.
I guess Lebanese would unite against the aggressor.

Question 2:
What Shall we the Lebanese do if we know that Hezbollah was stocking dangerous materials in the port and also in the south near residential areas?

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Would it affect the attachment LFers have towards Israel?

You need to ask a LFer not me.

but to answer your question
imo, you're obviously under heavy Anti-LF propaganda (ie you have no idea what you're talking about)
There's no (never was) attachment whatsoever between LF and Israel.
Read some books and understand what kind of relationship it was between LF(Bachir) and Israel 76-82 and you'll understand.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Would it affect the attachment you (@Resign) have towards Israel?

this is very childish mate.
I mean seriously i don't appreciate those labels.

PS, just in continuation to my previous post
I will recommend you
Joseph Bou Khalil's
قصة الموارنة في الحرب

Joseph was in Bachir's small entourage at the top leadership level
He coordinated and accompanied him in all his trips to Haifa, Tel Aviv, Naharia and he explains very well the why/how/when Bachir contacted Israel
and why/how/when Bachir pulled out.

Please read it first, then claim LF has attachments with Israel.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Lek, bala akel hawa.

FPM is using this headline of fight against corruption as a political slogan. This isnt a genuine call.

It is not the job of a political party to fight corruption. It is the job of the judiciary. This call of "Hezballah did not help us fight corruption" is the same as the excuse that "they did not allow us to work". It seems to throw the ball into the court of others so they wont have to take responsibilities for their shortcomings. And this is coming at a time when their own party head is in danger of sanctions (meaning losing his assets) and people are accusing him of corruption. Afte the October protests, al political parties are in crisis or are facing some problems. Some are facing more or less than others. If FPM thinks they can fight everyone or create fake battles in order to bloat their popularity and excite their base, they are wrong. More people would want to be far away from them as time goes on. Where there is no sincerity, there cant be an alliance. Nd presently, the FPMers from head to bottom lack sincerity in the way they're acting.

In the same spirit, it is not the job of a political party to open a military wing 3ala 7seba, to have its own militia hold military parades, to amass heavy arms provided by a foreign power, to host foreign military trainers and advisors, to establish own communication networks, to receive funds directed into own accounts, to export fighters and military advisors wa wa wa.

Sheft shou your blatant hypocrisy knows no shame limits?

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Whatever. Your posts are always, in every opportunity, for Israel and against HA.

That’s in your head only
Since you label anyone who oppose HA as an Israeli agent

That’s politically immature
Sorry

agnostic

Legendary Member
1 - Who is "We", the Lebanese State or Hezbollah?
2 - When was the last time Hezbollah punished someone from their own rank?
1. We the Lebanese, and our judicial institutions
2. Check what happened to (ex) MP nawaf Musawi while he did nothing compared to MP Hadi 7obeish

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Noting. People there knew about that HA locale. And every house there has a HA member.
Is that the answer according to the lebanese law or the south does not abide by that?

What if it was an LF locale? or an FPM? or an FM? same thing? can they claim that they were storing it in case israel, HA, Syria, USA or whoever attacks?
Is this a loophole in the lebanese justice system you were preaching that it needs to be independent and tackle corruption?

That or we need to agree if the law is HAs responsibility within HA members and the south in general it means HA should also tackle corruption. Not your problem when it suits you and not my problem when its general. Either we have laws or not.

This type of situation is getting people frustrated and i hope you understand that frustration. Mish rou7o balto el ba7er.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
In the same spirit, it is not the job of a political party to open a military wing 3ala 7seba, to have its own militia hold military parades, to amass heavy arms provided by a foreign power, to host foreign military trainers and advisors, to establish own communication networks, to receive funds directed into own accounts, to export fighters and military advisors wa wa wa.

Sheft shou your blatant hypocrisy knows no shame limits?

You are either ignorant or foolish or both.

When it comes to self defense, no one needs to tell anyone to act.

But when you want a political party to fight corruption, you are simply asking Hezballah to do what the Houthis did in Yemen. To take over government institutions and stage a coup. That means Hezballah would go house to house arresting anyone suspected of corruption and executing or jailing them. Do you really want that?

Besides, I want to know on whose behalf or in support of whom you argue on this forum. Who or what political line do you represent? You would say you are not FPMer. So what are you? Let's know the political weight of whoever you are in favor of.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I have already stated my points and reasons why I reject peace with Israehell. Read my first reply to @Mrsrx It isnt a case of "no matter what". There are national interests and also humanitarian principles. I do not want my country to have relations or formal peace with an apartheid regime, aside the fact that we have national interests which Israehell wont respect and will not want to make compromises to protect or respect.

But we do have relations with Syria and Iran, and they're not exactly shining beacons of democracy nor do they rank high when it comes to human rights. #mish_zabta #jarrib_marra_okhra

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I guess Lebanese would unite against the aggressor.

Question 2:
What Shall we the Lebanese do if we know that Hezbollah was stocking dangerous materials in the port and also in the south near residential areas?

If after two months you still dont know that Hezbollah did not and doesnt stock weapons at the port, then it means all Lebanese are sleeping. You do not deserve to be taken seriously. If Hezballah was sticking any explosives at the port, after the explosion and the arrival of international officers to assist us, those weapons would have been exposed on live TV.

Your question is stupid. Why dont you guys argue above the ground level of stupid assumptions?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Is that the answer according to the lebanese law or the south does not abide by that?

What if it was an LF locale? or an FPM? or an FM? same thing? can they claim that they were storing it in case israel, HA, Syria, USA or whoever attacks?
Is this a loophole in the lebanese justice system you were preaching that it needs to be independent and tackle corruption?

That or we need to agree if the law is HAs responsibility within HA members and the south in general it means HA should also tackle corruption. Not your problem when it suits you and not my problem when its general. Either we have laws or not.

This type of situation is getting people frustrated and i hope you understand that frustration. Mish rou7o balto el ba7er.

If there was any law breached, you should first point it out rather than argue blindly on assumptions that are baseless. Dont you think?

When a HA member shot an LA helicopter, the shooter was handed over. And that was not the first time.

NewLeb

If there was any law breached, you should first point it out rather than argue blindly on assumptions that are baseless. Dont you think?

When a HA member shot an LA helicopter, the shooter was handed over. And that was not the first time.

How many Lebanese sects and/or parties have shot down LA helicopters in the last decade? Only the Shiite duo thinks this is normal behavior, and now they insist on the MoF! :banghead: