• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Does the FPM as a Party Want Peace with Israehell

Peace agreement with Israel?

• Total voters

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
At least I know of two. Subhi Tufayli and Nawwaf al Musawi.

No other party has done similarly.

I don't get why Nawwaf Musawi was suspended.
He was only saying the truth when he said Aoun reached the presidency under the "rifle of the resistance."

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member

Rafidi

Legendary Member
How many Lebanese sects and/or parties have shot down LA helicopters in the last decade? Only the Shiite duo thinks this is normal behavior, and now they insist on the MoF! :banghead:

What is the connection between the two?

And in case you need some balance, I would suggest each sect shoots down an army helicopter and then handover the shooter. That will create a balance. But there is someone who shot down the helicopter of an incumbent prime minister and killed him. Today, he leads a political party in the country and lectures us on national affairs.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
What was it then? I don't remember what happened. Did he swear on TV?
Talee2 bento was harassing her. Nawwaf went after him with some guys to the police station where he was being questioned and tried to force themselves in. There were shots fired kamen...

Rafidi

Legendary Member

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
I'm not visiting any link. I'm discussing with you. I am already outnumbered. If you cant state your point or counterpoint intelligently, there is no need to direct me to any link. I also have a life and work to do daily.
You responded in bad faith. i took the time to search and gave you the laws and a trusted source (LU).
I was discussing with agnostic. If you feel outnumber and not up for a quality discussion/debate i am not interested in one liners and tezrik and tekhwin you have enough people to talk to like that.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
If there was any law breached, you should first point it out rather than argue blindly on assumptions that are baseless. Dont you think?

When a HA member shot an LA helicopter, the shooter was handed over. And that was not the first time.

Nawaf el Musawi went into a police station and fired his pistol at a man who was already arrested
Now before you say Nawaf was forced to resign
This happened after his resignation
Now hand him over.

NewLeb

What is the connection between the two?

Shiites are allowed to have their own army, that which is financed and supplied by a foreign power. We were fine with that. Then they wanted to invade and strike countries, causing Lebanon massive economic and structural pain. We were fine with that too.

Apparently, they’re not satiated with what they have, and now insist on retaining the finances of the country, only to further their power-grab.

I don’t care how much the Shiites loves Ali. Someone has to stand up to these people and say enough is enough!

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Nawaf el Musawi went into a police station and fired his pistol at a man who was already arrested
Now before you say Nawaf was forced to resign
This happened after his resignation
Now hand him over.

He resigned after the incident.

Also, Musawi is not a fugitive. The purpose of his resignation is to have his immunity set aside. The case went on. I didnt follow. But for you to say "now hand him over" implies he is wanted and he is been shielded. That isnt the case. You are just full of shit.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
He resigned after the incident.

Also, Musawi is not a fugitive. The purpose of his resignation is to have his immunity set aside. The case went on. I didnt follow. But for you to say "now hand him over" implies he is wanted and he is been shielded. That isnt the case. You are just full of shit.

Of course he's not a fugitive
because in Lebanonstan HAers are above the law
they can go into a police station and fire their pistols and walk way freely and our hezbollahi state won't lift a finger.

Note: immunities are automatically lifted when a crime was committed بالجرم المشهود

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Shiites are allowed to have their own army, that which is financed and supplied by a foreign power. We were fine with that. Then they wanted to invade and strike countries, causing Lebanon massive economic and structural pain. We were fine with that too.

Apparently, they’re not satiated with what they have, and now insist on retaining the finances of the country, only to further their power-grab.

I don’t care how much the Shiites loves Ali. Someone has to stand up to these people and say enough is enough!

Today I watched the talk show on aljadeed. Mahmood Abou Hamdan, a former minister and an estranged Amal member was hosted. The question of the MoF was discussed during Taef. Also, Berri had asked for the MoF since 1992. Rafiq Hariri sought the intervention of Hafez al Assad to get the MoF on the basis of a prevailing alliance and the promise the ministry would later on remain in the Shia community. This is Taef.

As for having an army, equip the Lebanese Army and prove to us it is a serious army that can confront Israehell, and we would back off.

We didnt invade nor strike countries. Our presence in Syria is to ensure your fellow terorists do not infiltrate Lebanon. They already started to.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Of course he's not a fugitive
because in Lebanonstan HAers are above the law
they can go into a police station and fire their pistols and walk way freely and our hezbollahi state won't lift a finger.

Note: immunities are automatically lifted when a crime was committed بالجرم المشهود

Do you have evidence to back up the above? That the state did not do anything or that he is wanted and he is above the law.

What exactly do you expect the state to do? Jail him or execute him? I didnt follow the case. But tell us your expectations. Should he be hanged, shot or given a lethal injection for going after his daughter's ex in a police station.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You responded in bad faith. i took the time to search and gave you the laws and a trusted source (LU).
I was discussing with agnostic. If you feel outnumber and not up for a quality discussion/debate i am not interested in one liners and tezrik and tekhwin you have enough people to talk to like that.

The discussion on the forum with the members who support the rogues running amock is anything but qualitative. Just look at the rhetoric and red herrings even on this present discussion. I'm not obliged to read research papers. If you cant discuss with me, no need.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Do you have evidence to back up the above? That the state did not do anything or that he is wanted and he is above the law.

What exactly do you expect the state to do? Jail him or execute him? I didnt follow the case. But tell us your expectations. Should he be hanged, shot or given a lethal injection for going after his daughter's ex in a police station.

Evidence ?
yes, the fact the Musawi is not a fugitive is your evidence
was Musawi arrested or questioned at least for what he has done ?
Nope.
He should stand in front of a judge and the let HAer judge find him "innocent" at least.

that's your evidence.

But tell us your expectations. Should he be hanged, shot or given a lethal injection for going after his daughter's ex in a police station.

I'm not a judge to give a verdict or to decide the punishment
but he should stand trial like any other criminal in this country

Maybe in the jungle you live in, justifications can be found when a man walks into a police station and fires his pistol at an arrested man and the guy walks freely.
Sometimes i can't but wonder how can someone like you live in a country like Germany.

Last edited:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Evidence ?
Nope.
He should stand in front of a judge and the let HAer judge find him "innocent" at least.

that's your evidence.

Your statement was: now hand him over.

These your frustrations should be aired to the state judiciary. Not to me. You can sound your frustration and ask for him to be handed over if he was invited or sentenced and he is on the loose. He isnt. And from what I can recollect, he did have a case to answer.

Besides, what happened was a family issue. It didnt concern politics. But of course, you just want to run your mouth and score cheap goals that wont you even be able to score in the end.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Your statement was: now hand him over.

These your frustrations should be aired to the state judiciary. Not to me. You can sound your frustration and ask for him to be handed over if he was invited or sentenced and he is on the loose. He isnt. And from what I can recollect, he did have a case to answer.

Besides, what happened was a family issue. It didnt concern politics. But of course, you just want to run your mouth and score cheap goals that wont you even be able to score in the end.

I'll rest my case here, since as always, talking sense into you is pointless.
let the readers be the judge.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Evidence ?
Nope.

that's your evidence.

I'm not a judge to give a verdict or to decide the punishment
but he should stand trial like any other criminal in this country

Maybe in the jungle you live in, justifications can be found when a man walks into a police station and fires his pistol at an arrested man and the guy walks freely.
Sometimes i can't by wonder how can someone like you live in a country like Germany.

Lebanon is not a country. It is a sectarian jungle. But in this jungle some are more righteous than others. The parties and figures you support are the worse. And your sectarian malice, prejudices and grudges are nothing but based on sectarian hatred. And I wont keep quiet when filthy people try to victimized my community, when they themselves are worse than anything they're complaining of and they are the biggest contributors to and sustained and the founders of the sectarian foundations of this sectarian jungle.

If today I ask you for a one district law based on proportionality and abolishing the confessional system and people getting the chance to equally vote for their president and representatives, you will say no. You will accuse me of wanting all that because my sect has the numbers. While forgetting that you are implicating yourself and indicating that your motives for a sectarian jungle is to ensure the minority have a bigger voice. And even that bigger voice is no longer audible and the reason you are so frustrated.

You have to make your choice. You cant be in a jungle and want to apply German standards or western standards. It wont make sense. I would have to judge you based on your local standards and mentality.