• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Does the FPM as a Party Want Peace with Israehell

Peace agreement with Israel?

• Total voters

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I'll rest my case here, since as always, talking sense into you is pointless.
let the readers be the judge.

You dont make sense. Your job is to exploit every argument to stage an assault against those you hate. You sound bankrupt. Really empty.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are either ignorant or foolish or both.

When it comes to self defense, no one needs to tell anyone to act.

But when you want a political party to fight corruption, you are simply asking Hezballah to do what the Houthis did in Yemen. To take over government institutions and stage a coup. That means Hezballah would go house to house arresting anyone suspected of corruption and executing or jailing them. Do you really want that?

Besides, I want to know on whose behalf or in support of whom you argue on this forum. Who or what political line do you represent? You would say you are not FPMer. So what are you? Let's know the political weight of whoever you are in favor of.

In that case F**** off, 2enta wel self defense taba3ak. Se3a " a political party can not do this or that".. w se3a " in self defense bull bull bull..". Clearly your resistance is a bluff, like your position in this debate.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
You dont make sense. You job is to exploit eevery argument to stage an assault against those you hate. You sound bankrupt. Really empty.

I already rested my case.
The readers are the judge.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
The discussion on the forum with the members who support the rogues running amock is anything but qualitative. Just look at the rhetoric and red herrings even on this present discussion. I'm not obliged to read research papers. If you cant discuss with me, no need.
You asked for the law, i replied with the law and you called that law a research paper. Your problem not mine if i have to post 25 times to tell you that these laws have been broken i honestly do not have the time for bad faith discussions.
I will wait for @agnostic's reply if he is interested that is and hope it is more qualitative as it is related to what he posted earlier.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
In that case F**** off, 2enta wel self defense taba3ak. Se3a " a political party can not do this or that".. w se3a " in self defense bull bull bull..". Clearly you're resistance is a bluff, like your position in this debate.

Men, I really got on your nerves because your argument was proven nonsense.

When you talk or accuse another party of "not helping you in the fight against corrruption", you have to specify. Did Basil ask Muhammad Raad to help with with the laundry and Raad refuse. What type of help exactly do you need? Can they render the help?

For your info, the South suffered from Israehelli occupation. The southerners who were neglected by the state mandated Hezballah to defend them. Hezballah and Amal get over 90% of Shia voted cast during elections. Have you, as Lebanese mandated Hezballah to clean your country of corruption? When Hezballah has 2/3 of parliamentary seats, then come and hold them responsible. Otherwise, if you think because they're heavily armed they would use that to fight corruption, then you are asking them to stage a coup and even a violent revolution and go after state officials suspected of corruption and then jailing or executing them. Is that what you really want?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You asked for the law, i replied with the law and you called that law a research paper. Your problem not mine if i have to post 25 times to tell you that these laws have been broken i honestly do not have the time for bad faith discussions.
I will wait for @agnostic's reply if he is interested that is and hope it is more qualitative as it is related to what he posted earlier.

I dont know what laws. It seems you are dragging me into a discussion I wasnt a part of.

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
Talee2 bento was harassing her. Nawwaf went after him with some guys to the police station where he was being questioned and tried to force themselves in. There were shots fired kamen...

After the incident you mentioned, he was asked to resign. But, before that, he said in the Parliament that Bashir Gemayel became president thanks to the Israeli tanks among other things although there was a decision from HA leadership not to engage in any arguments in the parliament. After this incident, he was only suspended.

NewLeb

Today I watched the talk show on aljadeed. Mahmood Abou Hamdan, a former minister and an estranged Amal member was hosted. The question of the MoF was discussed during Taef. Also, Berri had asked for the MoF since 1992. Rafiq Hariri sought the intervention of Hafez al Assad to get the MoF on the basis of a prevailing alliance and the promise the ministry would later on remain in the Shia community. This is Taef.

Well, a lot has changed since 1992. Shiites aren’t mere peasants anymore, no, they pretty much own half the country. We may have felt sorry for them back then, but not anymore!

As for having an army, equip the Lebanese Army and prove to us it is a serious army that can confront Israehell, and we would back off.

Oh, riiiight, that’s why Shiites are allowed their own army. Not just an ordinary army, no, one that is made up exclusively of Shiites and expresses an exclusively Shiite creed. An army that wants to benefit from Lebanese state institutions only when they serve the Shiite class, and if they don’t, the hell with them!

You’re delusional if you think Hezbollah would ever “back off.” Theses bozos are out to bring back the Mahdi, as that is their ultimate goal.

We didnt invade nor strike countries. Our presence in Syria is to ensure your fellow terorists do not infiltrate Lebanon. They already started to.

So I guess you miserablely failed your mission in Syria. What’s the point in you guys having an army if you can’t even put down some rag-tag brown people?

agnostic

Legendary Member
betmoon @Mrsrx

Give me just some time. Nevertheless, I think I will base my reply on the facts that :
1. the Resistance has been legalized by Taef and the government that followed
2. our state is a miskh state, with ambiguous laws and us et coutumes where everybody are entitled to break the laws in total impunity and where there is never responsible
3. ahlu Makka 2adra bishi3abiha. HA and its bi2a know better what and how to do to strengthen the resistance
4. there have been unexpected change of rule of confrontation fro Israeli side.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Well, a lot has changed since 1992. Shiites aren’t mere peasants anymore, no, they pretty much own half the country. We may have felt sorry for them back then, but not anymore!

Thanks for the upgrade.

We are now "Peasants Minus".

Oh, riiiight, that’s why Shiites are allowed their own army. Not just an ordinary army, no, one that is made up exclusively of Shiites and expresses an exclusively Shiite creed. An army that wants to benefit from Lebanese state institutions only when they serve the Shiite class, and if they don’t, the hell with them!

What's the success story behind such an army? Do you think peasants are good at making successful and powerful army?

You’re delusional if you think Hezbollah would ever “back off.” Theses bozos are out to bring back the Mahdi, as that is their ultimate goal.

It seems you have insider info that even I am not aware of. This is the same type of misleading concepts you feed and deceive your western and Zionist masters with to get a big pay.

So I guess you miserablely failed your mission in Syria. What’s the point in you guys having an army if you can’t even put down some rag-tag brown people?

You may have a point if Assad was resigning few years ago when Geagea predicted Assad would be no more.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Men, I really got on your nerves because your argument was proven nonsense.

When you talk or accuse another party of "not helping you in the fight against corrruption", you have to specify. Did Basil ask Muhammad Raad to help with with the laundry and Raad refuse. What type of help exactly do you need? Can they render the help?

For your info, the South suffered from Israehelli occupation. The southerners who were neglected by the state mandated Hezballah to defend them. Hezballah and Amal get over 90% of Shia voted cast during elections. Have you, as Lebanese mandated Hezballah to clean your country of corruption? When Hezballah has 2/3 of parliamentary seats, then come and hold them responsible. Otherwise, if you think because they're heavily armed they would use that to fight corruption, then you are asking them to stage a coup and even a violent revolution and go after state officials suspected of corruption and then jailing or executing them. Is that what you really want?

My argument went through you like a zelzel laser canon, bass your rafidi mode didn't even feel the tickle of it. Mtamsa7, bravo ya samid :lol:

You wrote:
It is not the job of a political party to fight corruption

And while hiding behind this stupid argument, I ambushed you by asking if it's ok for a political partaaayyy, being a POLITICAL w PARTY, also to serve a foreign power by enacting as an independent military body inside the state? To which you had not much to reply with but rabbit away.
Now you can stand next to 7ajje Agno on one leg with hands behind your back. :lol:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
My argument went through you like a zelzel laser canon, bass your rafidi mode didn't even feel the tickle of it. Mtamsa7, bravo ya samid :lol:

You wrote:
It is not the job of a political party to fight corruption

And while hiding behind this stupid argument, I ambushed you by asking if it's ok for a political partaaayyy, being a POLITICAL w PARTY, also to serve a foreign power by enacting as an independent military body inside the state? To which you had not much to reply with but rabbit away.
Now you can stand next to 7ajje Agno on one leg with hands behind your back. :lol:

We do not operate on the same frequency apparently. I do not think by fighting to liberate South Lebanon that amounts to "serving a foreign country". So when you make such statement, I find your level of understanding strange and even makes me to consider you an alien.

NewLeb

Thanks for the upgrade.

We are now "Peasants Minus".

You can take the Shiite out of peasantry, but you can’t the peasantry out of the Shiite. ;)

What's the success story behind such an army? Do you think peasants are good at making successful and powerful army?

Of course, probably better than anybody else. They are born and raised in rugged environments and circumstances, unlike the kids who grew up playing Warcraft and writing love poems to their high-school sweethearts.

It seems you have insider info that even I am not aware of. This is the same type of misleading concepts you feed and deceive your western and Zionist masters with to get a big pay.

Silly boy, Allah is The Provider, and he alone sustains me. ;)

You may have a point if Assad was resigning few years ago when Geagea predicted Assad would be no more.

Conceptually speaking, Geagea had a point. Assad may be there in physicality, but he doesn’t call the shots anymore.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
We do not operate on the same frequency apparently. I do not think by fighting to liberate South Lebanon that amounts to "serving a foreign country". So when you make such statement, I find your level of understanding strange and even makes me to consider you an alien.

A debate is not an ice cream bar, you don't get to choose your teshkileh of argument flavors as you see fit your childish taste.
A political party, that's your bouza argument flavor, either can do or can't do what political parties, by design of being political, can do or can't do.
If you can't make your argument "It is not the job of a political party to fight corruption" work, man up and simply scrape it, mnel awwal lal ekhir. Else you'd be shaming yourself by appearing to be a hypocrite loser of the debate.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You can take the Shiite out of peasantry, but you can’t the peasantry out of the Shiite. ;)

Of course, probably better than anybody else. They are born and raised in rugged environments and circumstances, unlike the kids who grew up playing Warcraft and writing love poems to their high-school sweethearts.

Silly boy, Allah is The Provider, and he alone sustains me. ;)

Conceptually speaking, Geagea had a point. Assad may be there in physicality, but he doesn’t call the shots anymore.

I'm honoured to take part in such high quality discussion with you.

@Mrsrx

Rafidi

Legendary Member
A debate is not an ice cream bar, you don't get to choose your teshkileh of argument flavors as you see fit your childish taste.
A political party, that's your bouza argument flavor, either can do or can't do what political parties, by design of being political, can do or can't do.
If you can't make your argument "It is not the job of a political party to fight corruption" work, man up and simply scrape it, mnel awwal lal ekhir. Else you'd be shaming yourself by appearing to be a hypocrite loser of the debate.

So are you affirming it is the job of a political party to go solo and fight corruption? Who will the party the mandate to do that? Your teta in the village?

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So are you affirming it is the job of a political party to go solo and fight corruption? Who will the party the mandate to do that? Your teta in the village?

I suspect my teta in the village has more common sense than you in this regard.
"Who gives the party the mandate to do that?", you ask. The same one who gives the party the mandate to host Iranian guardists in training camps on Lebanese soil. Walla ma rekbeh faj2atan?

Your initial argument was inspired by your defense mechanism against the accusation of HA for being Berri's partner in corruption crime, either directly or indirectly by not supporting FPM's efforts in the battlefield. Withdraw that argument, invent something less fake instead, because it makes no sense, as I've already demonstrated.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I suspect my teta in the village has more common sense than you in this regard.
"Who gives the party the mandate to do that?", you ask. The same one who gives the party the mandate to host Iranian guardists in training camps on Lebanese soil. Walla ma rekbeh faj2atan?

Your initial argument was inspired by your defense mechanism against the accusation of HA for being Berri's partner in corruption crime, either directly or indirectly by not supporting FPM's efforts in the battlefield. Withdraw that argument, invent something less fake instead, because it makes no sense, as I've already demonstrated.

When the people give Hezballah the same mandate they gave them to fight occupation, then they will also fight corruption.

You have to start by showing support and calling on them to take certain aggressive actions. That means the people like you would support the consequences of such actions. When Israehell bombs our village, we say fifa into lal Sayyed. If you want Hezballah to fight corruption and assume the responsibility of the state in the fight against corruption, you must give Hezballah taht mandate. Further, when the consequences slap you, you must say fida ijro lal Sayyed. Are you ready?

Otherwise, you are pulling a political stunt. Useless.