• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Does the FPM as a Party Want Peace with Israehell

Peace agreement with Israel?

• Total voters

NewLeb

Hezbollah can easily do things that benefit Lebanon as a whole. For example, given that they have the numbers and funds, they could form a cleaning brigade that focuses on removing litter and cleaning Beirut’s shores. Hezbollah strongholds are often the dirtiest places in the country, and that really doesn’t reflect professionalism.

Why is the party of Allah spending their embezzled monies on rockets, and not on maintaining the Earth? The Jews are a concern, sure, but look at the state that you live in, man!

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hezbollah can easily do things that benefit Lebanon as a whole. For example, given that they have the numbers and funds, they could form a cleaning brigade that focuses on removing litter and cleaning Beirut’s shores. Hezbollah strongholds are often the dirtiest places in the country, and that really doesn’t reflect professionalism.

Why is the party of Allah spending their embezzled monies on rockets, and not on maintaining the Earth? The Jews are a concern, sure, but look at the state that you live in, man!

Yes, Shiite areas the worst. And it's clearly not due to a lack of funds.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
When the people give Hezballah the same mandate they gave them to fight occupation, then they will also fight corruption.

You have to start by showing support and calling on them to take certain aggressive actions. That means the people like you would support the consequences of such actions. When Israehell bombs our village, we say fifa into lal Sayyed. If you want Hezballah to fight corruption and assume the responsibility of the state in the fight against corruption, you must give Hezballah taht mandate. Further, when the consequences slap you, you must say fida ijro lal Sayyed. Are you ready?

Otherwise, you are pulling a political stunt. Useless.

You keep rotating around your fixed axis.. And then you accuse me of bullying you with my ja3daneh.. Ya rajoul, I'm telling you, jismak labbis.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

One thing they ought to be given credit for: forestation. They're good at it. At least that's what Manar often propagates.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You keep rotating around your fixed axis.. And then you accuse me of bullying you with my ja3daneh.. Ya rajoul, I'm telling you, jismak labbis.

Do what is right. You are asking for Hezballah to impose himself.

Hezballah did not impose himself as a resistance. The resistance became a necessity for the people of the South. The southerners gave Hezballah the mandate and legitimacy to act in self defense. You should do similarly. Ask Hezballah to lead and give it your support and vote. I'm not asking only you but majority of Lebanese across all sects. If today southerners withdraw their support, Hezballah wont continue. So Hezballah is a legitimate popular resistance movement. They took up a role no one wanted, not even the state. And they have turned it into a success story. If you need them to fight corruption, give them the legitimacy and mandate.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

And there you go.

Another job added to the menu. From armed resistance to fighting corruption to cleaning the shores. What of wiping your @$$?

All these demands are not in a bid to seek aid but to drag the resistance down. They're asked with bad intent.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Our tongue grew hair educating you that Lebanon has already done and paid for the Palestinian cause with more than all the combined arabic countries in the galaxy. Just give it a rest. Those you see in your video may still afford to raise flags and echo chants from a yellow past. For you it's a different story. Use a fraction of your fake focus bravados against the Zionists on your own country, you're about to lose it and become refugee yourself.

Last edited:

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Our tongue grew hair educating you that Lebanon has already done and paid for the Palestinian cause with more than all the combined arabic countries in the galaxy. Just give it a rest. Those you see in your video may still afford to raise flags and echo chants from a yellow past. For you it's a difference story. Use a fraction of your fake focus bravados against the Zionists on your own country, you're about to lose it and become refugee yourself.

We should give the south some sort of independence or autonomy
Something like Monaco or Vatican and make Nasrallah the king
The Lebanese government(and the rest of the Lebanese people) needs to stop getting dragged into HA’s adventures.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Wrong, not in your dream.

Wrong, fake news.

In this case, your noisemaking shouldn't be paid heed.

Apparently you have some ulterior motive behind your zest for calling on them to fight corruption. You want them to do something they have no popular mandate to do. Keep barking!

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
In this case, your noisemaking shouldn't be paid heed.

Apparently you have some ulterior motive behind your zest for calling on them to fight corruption. You want them to do something they have no popular mandate to do. Keep barking!

No no, no more barking from me. I've just learned, no amount of barking helps control an overexcited cattle of me3zeh led by tyouseh bent on butting their own shadows.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
betmoon @Mrsrx

Give me just some time. Nevertheless, I think I will base my reply on the facts that :
1. the Resistance has been legalized by Taef and the government that followed
2. our state is a miskh state, with ambiguous laws and us et coutumes where everybody are entitled to break the laws in total impunity and where there is never responsible
3. ahlu Makka 2adra bishi3abiha. HA and its bi2a know better what and how to do to strengthen the resistance
4. there have been unexpected change of rule of confrontation fro Israeli side.
1) The resistance probably was but all the management of arms lets assume has been delegated to HA (even if i do not really agree but let us assume this for the sake of our discussion)

2) Yes the state and laws are not clear i was mearly pointing the contradiction where you said it is not HAs problem to tackle corruption as there is a state and on an explosion and another point that the justice should be responsible in my opinion you say leave it to HA. As it is a jungle and the judiciary system cannot be trusted i would say it is legitimate to ask for HAs help in tackling corruption.

3) Lets assume true. but what about subjects that are impacting every other lebanese? what about a guy living in jounieh or in hermel or in akkar suffering from every single thing happening to the country and part of it is HA and Amal (and the rest). What should that person do? What if someone died in that explosion that is not HA ? (lucky no one did but it could of happened!)

4) Expected or unexpected. What do you say to a lebanese person that does not share your ideology today? from most posts i do not see any reason only attacks and that will never solve any issues. When i look at a Jordanian or an Emirati or a Cypriot and ask myself do they have a better life than the average lebanese? the answer is YES (better economy, better stability ..) and i am jealous! why do they get to not care about ideology and just live their lives while we have to carry all the burden? That frustration is building up. Heavily and everyone is going crazy but are scared of HAs weapons!
An open dialogue is not only for the others that are today weaker. You know HA benefits from the bi2a 7adina that in that core and in the essence of it is the Shiia community and in a larger scale its the lebanese in general (Christians, Sunnis, Durze, ...) that at least since the 90s and with some push from the Syrian regimes helped it develop to what it is today by turning a blind eye or in some instances helping. If that is lost due to the frustration building up HA will get weaker (might not happen overnight) but trust me its not a good thing.

In short we have a different attitude to what is happening on several subjects:
1- In terms of what the system in lebanon is : you are saying the system is shit so i get to do whatever i want to protect myself from the shit system! every man for himself mode (very understandable position).
The way i see it is the system is shit how can i make it a bit better...today i seem stupid as there is no critical mass doing this but if most lebanese think this way things will get better fast (this is the harder route)

2- You have ideological fights while i do not. what is the solution so we can coexist together in the same country bala ma nozlom ba3ed aw n2attil ba3ed.

Sorry for the long post here is a potato.

1601046398946.png

NewLeb

And there you go.

Another job added to the menu. From armed resistance to fighting corruption to cleaning the shores. What of wiping your @$$?

All these demands are not in a bid to seek aid but to drag the resistance down. They're asked with bad intent.

What do I have to do with it? The Shiite duo want to rule Lebanon, and I say let them. But if they can’t keep their own neighborhoods from looking like downtown Somalia, why exactly should they be given the capacity to rule?

Cleanliness and personal hygiene are staples in Islam, so if Hezbollah call themselves the party of Allah, I except to see more than just katushas and Israeli flags on fire.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
What do I have to do with it? The Shiite duo want to rule Lebanon, and I say let them. But if they can’t keep their own neighborhoods from looking like downtown Somalia, why exactly should they be given the capacity to rule?

Cleanliness and personal hygiene are staples in Islam, so if Hezbollah call themselves the party of Allah, I except to see more than just katushas and Israeli flags on fire.

Have you been to downtown Somalia? Or is it another of your racist stereotypes? It seems you didnt know the name of the capital city of Somalia and you were too lazy to even check on google.

agnostic

Legendary Member
1) The resistance probably was but all the management of arms lets assume has been delegated to HA (even if i do not really agree but let us assume this for the sake of our discussion)

2) Yes the state and laws are not clear i was mearly pointing the contradiction where you said it is not HAs problem to tackle corruption as there is a state and on an explosion and another point that the justice should be responsible in my opinion you say leave it to HA. As it is a jungle and the judiciary system cannot be trusted i would say it is legitimate to ask for HAs help in tackling corruption.

3) Lets assume true. but what about subjects that are impacting every other lebanese? what about a guy living in jounieh or in hermel or in akkar suffering from every single thing happening to the country and part of it is HA and Amal (and the rest). What should that person do? What if someone died in that explosion that is not HA ? (lucky no one did but it could of happened!)

4) Expected or unexpected. What do you say to a lebanese person that does not share your ideology today? from most posts i do not see any reason only attacks and that will never solve any issues. When i look at a Jordanian or an Emirati or a Cypriot and ask myself do they have a better life than the average lebanese? the answer is YES (better economy, better stability ..) and i am jealous! why do they get to not care about ideology and just live their lives while we have to carry all the burden? That frustration is building up. Heavily and everyone is going crazy but are scared of HAs weapons!
An open dialogue is not only for the others that are today weaker. You know HA benefits from the bi2a 7adina that in that core and in the essence of it is the Shiia community and in a larger scale its the lebanese in general (Christians, Sunnis, Durze, ...) that at least since the 90s and with some push from the Syrian regimes helped it develop to what it is today by turning a blind eye or in some instances helping. If that is lost due to the frustration building up HA will get weaker (might not happen overnight) but trust me its not a good thing.

In short we have a different attitude to what is happening on several subjects:
1- In terms of what the system in lebanon is : you are saying the system is shit so i get to do whatever i want to protect myself from the shit system! every man for himself mode (very understandable position).
The way i see it is the system is shit how can i make it a bit better...today i seem stupid as there is no critical mass doing this but if most lebanese think this way things will get better fast (this is the harder route)

2- You have ideological fights while i do not. what is the solution so we can coexist together in the same country bala ma nozlom ba3ed aw n2attil ba3ed.

Sorry for the long post here is a potato.

View attachment 21457
Please give me time to answer. I will probably cut the answer in several posts.