• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Does the FPM as a Party Want Peace with Israehell

Peace agreement with Israel?

• Total voters

agnostic

Legendary Member
1) The resistance probably was but all the management of arms lets assume has been delegated to HA (even if i do not really agree but let us assume this for the sake of our discussion)

2) Yes the state and laws are not clear i was mearly pointing the contradiction where you said it is not HAs problem to tackle corruption as there is a state and on an explosion and another point that the justice should be responsible in my opinion you say leave it to HA. As it is a jungle and the judiciary system cannot be trusted i would say it is legitimate to ask for HAs help in tackling corruption.

3) Lets assume true. but what about subjects that are impacting every other lebanese? what about a guy living in jounieh or in hermel or in akkar suffering from every single thing happening to the country and part of it is HA and Amal (and the rest). What should that person do? What if someone died in that explosion that is not HA ? (lucky no one did but it could of happened!)

4) Expected or unexpected. What do you say to a lebanese person that does not share your ideology today? from most posts i do not see any reason only attacks and that will never solve any issues. When i look at a Jordanian or an Emirati or a Cypriot and ask myself do they have a better life than the average lebanese? the answer is YES (better economy, better stability ..) and i am jealous! why do they get to not care about ideology and just live their lives while we have to carry all the burden? That frustration is building up. Heavily and everyone is going crazy but are scared of HAs weapons!
An open dialogue is not only for the others that are today weaker. You know HA benefits from the bi2a 7adina that in that core and in the essence of it is the Shiia community and in a larger scale its the lebanese in general (Christians, Sunnis, Durze, ...) that at least since the 90s and with some push from the Syrian regimes helped it develop to what it is today by turning a blind eye or in some instances helping. If that is lost due to the frustration building up HA will get weaker (might not happen overnight) but trust me its not a good thing.

In short we have a different attitude to what is happening on several subjects:
1- In terms of what the system in lebanon is : you are saying the system is shit so i get to do whatever i want to protect myself from the shit system! every man for himself mode (very understandable position).
The way i see it is the system is shit how can i make it a bit better...today i seem stupid as there is no critical mass doing this but if most lebanese think this way things will get better fast (this is the harder route)

2- You have ideological fights while i do not. what is the solution so we can coexist together in the same country bala ma nozlom ba3ed aw n2attil ba3ed.

Sorry for the long post here is a potato.

View attachment 21457
About Amal : ana ma 5asne. Our friend @Rafidi he is specialized in defending Amal

About how to improve the Lebanese system : new deal for a non sectarian system. Charbal Nahhas proposed a simple practical solution to get a modern non sectarian system

There remain :
1st matter (not controversial): HA as an armed group, its ideology (reason) and goals
2nd matter (controversial): HA negative impact on the Lebanese state and the Lebanese people

If there are any points I forgot you can add them.

1st matter (not controversial): HA as an armed group, its ideology (reason) and goals

I won't go back to the birth of this group in 1982 in reaction to the Israeli invasion, but just state how nowadays, I see the ideological reason of the Resistance, HA as an armed group. It is to strengthen our participation among the good forces for the ultimate battle against the evil forces (led by USA and Israel and masterminded by Jewish bankers) and that should lead to the establishment of a world new order, in which we are promised that the meek shall inherit the Earth.

One may object that HA, as a Lebanese armed group, have no legitimate right to have such goals without the agreement of the Lebanese state and the rest of Lebanese. For answer to this objection, Taef and the governments that followed legalized HA as an armed group aka Resistance, to defend Lebanon from Israel and to recover the occupied Lebanese territories. And this goal agreed with the other Lebanese is IMHO enough to cover HA ideological goals, specially following HA beliefs the decisive defeat of Israel will only happen in the ultimate (biblical) battle said above. Beside that, HA have forced nobody to share their convictions, have never impeded the Lebanese state to bring a fair peace deal with Israel that rend the Resistance obsolete, and also have never impeded the Lebanese state to settle a strong army capable of defending Lebanon from Israel and recovering the occupied Lebanese territories.

For the 2nd matter, I'll treat it in a future post.

Lebanon_not_Arabic

If after two months you still dont know that Hezbollah did not and doesnt stock weapons at the port, then it means all Lebanese are sleeping. You do not deserve to be taken seriously. If Hezballah was sticking any explosivesat the port, after the explosion and the arrival of international officers to assist us, those weapons would have been exposed on live TV.
Who said Hezbollah was stocking weapons and/or explosives at the port?

Ammonium nitrate is an innocent fertilizer used in agriculture.

Venom

Legendary Member
For those who still believe they can liberate Palestine and destroy Israel from Lebanon , please stop the science fiction.
A peace will bring prosperity to Lebanon first of all and last ....

agnostic

Legendary Member
For those who still believe they can liberate Palestine and destroy Israel from Lebanon , please stop the science fiction.
A peace will bring prosperity to Lebanon first of all and last ....
A state of mind similar to the sheep's one when they get fed by their butcher.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Sooner or later Lebanon will have peace with Israel.
The question is not if one support or not support the peace; the question is what are the unresolved topics with Israel.
A peace deal with Israel must find a solution to the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon.......this is the main problem.
Other issues like maritime demarcation line and gas extraction rights are also important but can always be negotiated.
However the problem is that no one cares about what Lebanese want..... peace with Israel can be obtained only after Syria/Iran peace with Israel.

HA weapons' must be negotiated in the peace deal....however HA by using his excess of force- use of weapon indirectly- in the Lebanese inner politics will eventually weaken this card in Lebanon hand during the negotiation..........it is a dilemma.

On the long foreseen term Israel is victorious in the region on all levels.

Last edited:

agnostic

Legendary Member
The main problem with Israel is not about some piece of land or resources, but their ultimate goal to submit the whole Mankind.

Lebanon_not_Arabic

Ask those who were backing terrorists in Syria how the ammonium got into the port.
I would like to ask what happened to the initial 2750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate that were confiscated in the port.

According to experts, the size of the explosion was the result of 700 to 1,000 tonnes.

Who took the rest ?

What happened to the investigation ?

Who is protecting who?

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
I would like to ask what happened to the initial 2750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate that were confiscated in the port.

According to experts, the size of the explosion was the result of 700 to 1,000 tonnes.

Who took the rest ?

What happened to the investigation ?

Who is protecting who?
where did the 700 to 1000 tonnes come from? Is it just a rumour or any official trusted source?
A TV "expert" is not an official source.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
How long before FPMers start calling for applying UNSCR 1559?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk