• I am an FPMer and I am undecided on peace agreement with Israel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Pretty much this. Although most FPMers behave like dhimmis, they are still Christians and therefore want peace first and foremost. They don't have the culture of death and complete disregard for human life that actual Hezbollah supporters do, who literally want to genocide all Israelis.
    I think religion plays a bigger role in shaping our political views than we like to admit.
    This is why Muslims and Christians can't see eye-to-eye on many things.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The usual rogue answer whenever your beloved Israehell is mentioned. You resort to whataboutism on Syria. Syrian troops were invited by a Christian president of Lebanon, right? And they acted as peacekeepers with an international mandate during the civil war, right? If they had a clash with a then rogue power thirsty general who got beaten and was forced to flee in pyjamas into exile, that doesnt mean Lebanon fought a war with Syria at all.
    Listen here compadre, your version of events does not concern me one bit. Whoever invited the Syrian troops into Lebanese territory is not my concern and i have allegiances to no one. You think that by telling me Frangieh was of Christian faith that you maybe can twist my arm into agreeing with whatever rhetoric you're selling. The story of this part of the world did not start with Frangieh and will not end with Hezbollah; if you think for one minute that you can impose your own rationale on the years to come then you are gravely mistaken.

I don't have a dog in the war between the Israelis and the Palestinians except for the sole fact that we have refugees here living in dire conditions and posing a strategic threat.

I have a long history and archive here on this message board, you can review them at your own time. I am not in a position to offer you any justification for anything. The Syrian regime, army and population are as much a threat to my own livelihood as the IDF is. So spare me your righteousness and don't reply unless you are addressed.

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Mere allegations.

My question remains: when and who declared the war between Syria and Lebanon and where was the peace agreement the other guy was talking about signed?
    It's not allegations

what he's saying is true.

We've been screwed since the 70s by every country that has occupied us.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    The Israeli invasion is a drop in the ocean of crimes, atrocities, and assassinations committed by the Syrian regime not to mention their systematic pillaging of our country.

The person you're ridiculing for having fled in to France in his pajamas, you used to have his picture as your avatar not so long ago, and we called you out on your hypocrisy at the time.
    Yes, and I am not castigating him for his choices and I still like him and I will still use his pic as avatar. But you guys need to wake up and see reality. Some of you in the popular base of the FPM get struck with seasonal madness. You compare apples to oranges out of personal grudges. You also have double standards and you want to feel like you live alone in the country and others are just visitors. You want peace with a foreign enemy, who doesnt want peace, while you want war with the speaker of parliament, and not only that, you want and you dont mind to have Shia vs Shia fitnah and you see it as nothing because you supposedly have to "fight corruption" and have access to more state funds and win your power tussle with Berri. Anyways, dont feel hurt. But see the reality that Berri has been and will remain the most powerful man in Lebanon since 1990. I am not proud of any of the old gang of leaders and I am not a fan of the entire system. But you guys are cynical in your criticism.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Listen here compadre, your version of events does not concern me one bit. Whoever invited the Syrian troops into Lebanese territory is not my concern and i have allegiances to no one. You think that by telling me Frangieh was of Christian faith that you maybe can twist my arm into agreeing with whatever rhetoric you're selling. The story of this part of the world did not start with Frangieh and will not end with Hezbollah; if you think for one minute that you can impose your own rationale on the years to come then you are gravely mistaken.

I don't have a dog in the war between the Israelis and the Palestinians except for the sole fact that we have refugees here living in dire conditions and posing a strategic threat.

I have a long history and archive here on this message board, you can review them at your own time. I am not in a position to offer you any justification for anything. The Syrian regime, army and population are as much a threat to my own livelihood as the IDF is. So spare me your righteousness and don't reply unless you are addressed.
    Neither am I concerned by your one sided version of events. But let me agree with you that the Syrians are the devil incarnate and worse than Israhell. Let me also agree with you they invade and occupied Lebanon. Let me also agree that they launched a war. Let me agree with all your claims. Does your whataboutism on Syria belong to this thread? So can we go back to the topic. Show us your truly colours and tell us if you support peace with Israehell or not and why or why not and why you dont care about the Palestinian cause etc. Very reliable people you are.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What is special about the Golan Heights that Israehell annexed it?

We have fertile soil in the south, strategic mountain ranges, fresh water, and territorial water with oil and gas that Israehell is trying to steal from.
    Golan Heights has strategic military importance. Israelis no longer have to live under threat of Syrian artillery.

Israel has more than enough fertile land and they are quite innovative in agriculture. We use their water-saving technology to grow & acclimatize crops in the desert here in California, just like they do in the Negev. They don't need more fertile land.

Your mountain ranges are not strategic to Israel. They'd have to occupy all of Lebanon for them to be strategic. Are you saying Israel wants to occupy Lebanon just so they can say your mountains are strategic?

Israel has a water surplus. Their desalination plant is operating at 70% last time I checked.

Israel is exporting gas and they aren't invading nearby nations with much more O&G resources than Lebanon.

Anything else?

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I think if we really care about Palestinians, we should start by treating them like human beings. But the truth is that Lebanese Muslims do not care about the Palestinian cause. They only use the refugees as a scarecrow.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Neither am I concerned by your one sided version of events. But let me agree with you that the Syrians are the devil incarnate and worse than Israhell. Let me also agree with you they invade and occupied Lebanon. Let me also agree that they launched a war. Let me agree with all your claims. Does your whataboutism on Syria belong to this thread? So can we go back to the topic. Show us your truly colours and tell us if you support peace with Israehell or not and why or why not and why you dont care about the Palestinian cause etc. Very reliable people you are.
    You don't have to agree to my claims, you do have the option to challenge them if you want to try an exercise in futility.
    The answer to your rather preposterous and naive question is in the votes. I entertained you with a click there just out of artistic integrity and as a sign of disapproval.
    Most of the posters agree to peace with clear and cut terms, which is not that illogical to the non-zealots.

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Not to poop on anyone's parade, I would like to remind everyone here that Israel already has peace, and the cherry on top is that it also has an extremely bright outlook for the future in terms of economic, social, and political growth. GDP growth, water surplus, energy independence, clean rivers and beaches, scientific discovery, technological innovation - these are all terms that emanate out of Israel and describe the resolve of the Jewish people.

Y'all seem to have forgotten that we are fighting for our people to live in dignity in their homeland, it's why we built a State our children and theirs can be proud of.

You can keep fighting for your children to die on the whims of clerics in Iran who use you and your people as cannon fodder in their negotiations with the west.
    Tayyeb

what does this have to do with us being buddies with a country that does not respect our sovereignty by breaking Lebanese airspace every single day and threaten to bomb us?

I agree that we are a failed state but Israel being this "perfect" utopia is irrelevant.

more on the list @CitizenOfTheRepublic :
    - Stop breaking our airspace
    - respect our sovereign borders
    - aid on clearing cluster mines thrown by Israeli planes during 2006 conflict
    - cooperation and agreement on Palestinian refugees (If they don't accept to relocate them back to Israel then maybe a lot of aid to help their well being and cooperation with other countries to help in relocation).

and more ofcourse ...

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Golan Heights has strategic military importance. Israelis no longer have to live under threat of Syrian artillery.

Israel has more than enough fertile land and they are quite innovative in agriculture. We use their water-saving technology to grow & acclimatize crops in the desert here in California, just like they do in the Negev. They don't need more fertile land.

Your mountain ranges are not strategic to Israel. They'd have to occupy all of Lebanon for them to be strategic. Are you saying Israel wants to occupy Lebanon just so they can say your mountains are strategic?

Israel has a water surplus. Their desalination plant is operating at 70% last time I checked.

Israel is exporting gas and they aren't invading nearby nations with much more O&G resources than Lebanon.

Anything else?
    Fine. Ask them to apply all these into action and show us how peaceful they are and act peaceful and stop their threats. And what do we do to Palestinian refugees? We arent giving them Lebanese citizenship. Can you ask your friends in the Gulf to offer the Palestinains money, jobs, houses, cars etc so they move to Saudi? It would add stability to Lebanon.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    you can be swimming on the coast and suddenly you decide you want to go skiing...so you can reach the mountains in 30 mn...do you have this in Israel? answer me :cool:

...and oh we have mariam nour and zein el atet
    you can be swimming on the coast and suddenly you decide you want to go skiing...so you can reach the mountains in 30 mn...do you have this in Israel? answer me :cool:

...and oh we have mariam nour and zein el atet
    Yes, at Mt. Hermon Ski Resort. Takes two hours to drive from desert to mountains and even less from the beach.

Regardless, I don't think Israel is gunna annex a country because of ski resorts.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Tayyeb

what does this have to do with us being buddies with a country that does not respect our sovereignty by breaking Lebanese airspace every single day and threaten to bomb us?

I agree that we are a failed state but Israel being this "perfect" utopia is irrelevant.

more on the list @CitizenOfTheRepublic :
    - Stop breaking our airspace
    - respect our sovereign borders
    - aid on clearing cluster mines thrown by Israeli planes during 2006 conflict
    - cooperation and agreement on Palestinian refugees (If they don't accept to relocate them back to Israel then maybe a lot of aid to help their well being and cooperation with other countries to help in relocation).

and more ofcourse ...
    So your government allows an Iranian terrorist organization to operate in Lebanon and threaten to invade, occupy, and annex (parts of) Israel, and you don't think a sovereign nation ought to keep an eye on that?

I see any violations of Lebanese sovereignty by Israel as response to this organization that violates Lebanese Sovereignty by its mere existence.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Israel has a water surplus and its desalination is not operating at full capacity.
    Why encroach into our maritime area to tamper with our oil and gas resources? They have even sent American errand boys to pressure Lebanese govt to conceded terrutorial water to Israehell. Why should they tamper with our resources in sea? Maybe they're used to robbing other countries this way and walk free. But it will never be the same with Lebanon. And such ill actions wont ever bring peace between us.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    So your government allows an Iranian terrorist organization to operate in Lebanon and threaten to invade, occupy, and annex (parts of) Israel, and you don't think a sovereign nation ought to keep an eye on that?

I see any violations of Lebanese sovereignty by Israel as response to this organization that violates Lebanese Sovereignty by its mere existence.
    Lebanon doesnt regard Israehell as a "sovereign nation". You are pushing your luck too far. Speak on the basis the two sides are still officially and technically at war. What you regard as terrorist organisation isnt regarded terrorist organisation by Lebanon. You can impose that label on others and force your European servants to adopt them. But we dont operate like that.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    You don't have to agree to my claims, you do have the option to challenge them if you want to try an exercise in futility.
    The answer to your rather preposterous and naive question is in the votes. I entertained you with a click there just out of artistic integrity and as a sign of disapproval.
    Most of the posters agree to peace with clear and cut terms, which is not that illogical to the non-zealots.
    Lebanon as a state has been at war with Israehell and still is. Lebanon at the state or official level has never been at war with Syria. Syria interfered in Lebanon and might have overstayed it's welcome and even mistreated certain Lebanese factions. But dont forget that if not for the Syrians, the Lebanese civil war would have dragged on. Many or most would never accept Aoun as president or PM back then. I can sense this thread would end up as embarrassment for many of you. You are now encouraged to say what you conceal in your hearts.

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Israel has a water surplus and its desalination is not operating at full capacity.
    Habibi, Israel had water shortages. Once they occupied the South they controlled 30% of the Litani river then the Wazzani and build water pipes to transfer the water to cover up their shortages in the 90s. Jordan also reached an agreement with Israel to share their water resources. They started building a desalination plant in 97, 3 years before leaving the South.

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

This is BS

When did any Lebanese party occupy and annex part of Israel?