• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Does the FPM as a Party Want Peace with Israehell

Peace agreement with Israel?

• Total voters
Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You really ignore Lebanon’s history, or chose to ignore it.
You got the answer to your question, yes we support peace with Israel, like any person who cares about the wellbeing of Lebanon should, assuming the they stop belligerent actions against our country.
Having said that, we really don’t need the Israelis to destroy Lebanon, we’re doing an awesome job ourselves, thank you istoz Nabih.
The rest of your attempts at rewriting history are childish
I do not believe in your version of history. A Maronite has no reason to be appointed Prime Minister in Lebanon. That was what Amin Gmayyel did by handing over to Aoun. He played a sectarian card and imposed himself. That was wrong. Sunnis were right to reject that. If you want to dig the past, you'd only be exposing your wrongs. And I'd repeat that presently, I still respect and like Aoun. But it doesn't mean he was infallible and above errors. During the civil war, all of them made mistakes. This sense of arrogance to portray yourselves as perfect and above mistakes will cause you guys a lot of backlash.

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Set up a resistance army and fight him. Or at least go protest at ain el tineh. Would be nice to see your arrogance deflated.
    It's always a pleasure seeing a self-proclaimed idealist expose himself as the small minded hypocrite that he is. Good job, it took less than one page.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    That's a lot of words that miss the mark. Nasrallah/Hizbullah await orders from Iran. Hish bi hish, nish bi nish.

The rest is propaganda that is designed to work on you but doesn't work on me.
    Apparently, you cant respond to the facts I stated. So you are now making claims.

If Israehell doesnt attack us, we have never been the aggressors.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Can anyone answer me:

What is so special about Lebanon that some of you think Israel wants to occupy and annex? What do you have to offer Israel that they don't already have?
    This is a red herring and total distraction and you know it. An imperialist security-paranoid state doesn't invade and occupy because it likes the greenery and beaches on the other side.

"What do we want with your sovereign* country as long as you run it the way we dictate also something something Iran something something also we can bomb you back to 1925 when we feel like it."

You don't get to dictate the military balance of power in the region then pretend like you just want to be a friendly neighbor.

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

I said "threaten to" -- you may want to rethink your post.
    "threaten to" is different than doing it.

Israel threatened and did it. Occupied parts of Lebanon since 1948 then expanded in 1978 till 2000. still Shebaa farms are under occupation.

Hole killon because "Israel were defending themselves"?

Do you also know why we can't build an army and why we have HA? ask your favorite neighbors.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    You can support or agree with whoever you want. Doesnt matter to this conversation really.
    What you fail to see is that both neighbours are as vicious and ambitious. Rightly so and i don't blame them as long as we have a weak disintegrated state. You don't even recognize THAT, you want to impose a single track narrative that doesnt correspond to reality.

Conditions are not there, so why are you asking this silly insiginificant question that does not even have a basis in realism today if not to show us your bare chest thumping that we should all chant death to israel or we'll be "embarassed to show our true faces" as you put it.

Your question and thread premise is ridiculous.
    I'm asking because some people are naive to think Israehell is killing itself to have peace with us. Israehell only cares about making sure there is no powerful presence in Lebanon that can stand up to her in case it feels bored and wants to drop some bombs on Lebanon, as it is used to do in Palestine and in Lebanon, in the not too distant past. And some others have treachery running in their veins and believe all the conditions are right and we are the ones who dont want peace.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Apparently, you cant respond to the facts I stated. So you are now making claims.

If Israehell doesnt attack us, we have never been the aggressors.
    You were aggressors every single time. Nasrallah threatens to invade/occupy/annex parts of Israel. Hizbullah operates on Iranian orders and have done so since their inception and creation at hands of Iran's revolutionary guard. To this day, two IRGC members sit on Hizbullah's executive committee.

These are the undisputed facts.

Of course Nasrallah's threats are baloney and are made for internal consumption, but that won't stop Israel from being vigilant and you from eating it up like mjaddara.

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Please, Netanyahu is a mere young padawan compared to the grand master Berri 😂
    let him creat Majles el jnoub in Israel and then we’ll talk.
    Berri is the sith lord everyone was talking about

I'm imagining this

"Berri you're under arrest, the parliament will decide your fate"

Berri: "I am the parliament"

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    You were aggressors every single time. Nasrallah threatens to invade/occupy/annex parts of Israel. Hizbullah operates on Iranian orders and have done so since their inception and creation at hands of Iran's revolutionary guard. To this day, two IRGC members sit on Hizbullah's executive committee.

Of course Nasrallah's threats are baloney and are made for internal consumption, but that won't stop Israel from being vigilant and you from eating it up like mjaddara.
    Who are you talking about? Which two?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

The more you threaten us, the more we stand by Nasrallah. If you didjt invade and occupy us for decades, Iran wont have found fertile grounds in Lebanon to sow it's seeds. So bringing Iran into the equation is not the cause of the problem. When any sane country sees what Israehell did to the Palestinian, then have every right to be vigilant. Being vigilant is our own right, nor Israehell's. You already set a precedence with the Palestinians and no one would be naive to lay their guards low. Nasrallah has threatened to takeoeve the galilee, but Israehell has previously taken over Lebanese land. Israehell has actually done, under different guises and excuses what others have just recently threatened them to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "threaten to" is different than doing it.

Israel threatened and did it. Occupied parts of Lebanon since 1948 then expanded in 1978 till 2000. still Shebaa farms are under occupation.

Hole killon because "Israel were defending themselves"?

Do you also know why we can't build an army and why we have HA? ask your favorite neighbors.
    I have never heard any Israeli politician or cabinet member threaten to annex any part of Lebanon. Have you? If so, please share.

Israel invaded and occupied Lebanon because the Lebanese government armed terrorist organizations and allowed them to use its territory to launch attacks and incursions into Israel.

Shebaa Farms is Syrian according to international law.

You can't build an army because you allow terrorist organizations to threaten Israel, a key ally of the nations you are begging for help from. And because Hizbullah, which de facto rules Lebanon, is targeting our troops in Syria and Iraq.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I do not believe in your version of history. A Maronite has no reason to be appointed Prime Minister in Lebanon. That was what Amin Gmayyel did by handing over to Aoun. He played a sectarian card and imposed himself. That was wrong. Sunnis were right to reject that. If you want to dig the past, you'd only be exposing your wrongs. And I'd repeat that presently, I still respect and like Aoun. But it doesn't mean he was infallible and above errors. During the civil war, all of them made mistakes. This sense of arrogance to portray yourselves as perfect and above mistakes will cause you guys a lot of backlash.
    History did not start in September 1988.

Shalom!

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Who are you talking about? Which two?
    I don't know their names and they probably changed by now, but my source is Naim Qassem who wrote about Hizbullah's leadership in one of his books. Actually, he's my source on Hizbullah ideology too. And building a secular corruption-free Lebanon ain't it no matter how many FPMers believe so.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is a red herring and total distraction and you know it. An imperialist security-paranoid state doesn't invade and occupy because it likes the greenery and beaches on the other side.
    So if they're not invading because they like greenery and beaches, then they're invading because terrorists are threatening their security and the livelihood of their people. Not so paranoid, after all, eh?

"What do we want with your sovereign* country as long as you run it the way we dictate also something something Iran something something also we can bomb you back to 1925 when we feel like it."

You don't get to dictate the military balance of power in the region then pretend like you just want to be a friendly neighbor.
    You can run your country however you like, but so far it seems you've decided to run your country in a way that allows terrorist organizations under foreign control to use your territory as base of operations for attacks, incursions, and genocidal rhetoric against Israel.

By all means, continue to do so. I don't see Israel suffering from the way you choose to run your country. After all, this is how little you value your sovereignty so enjoy it while it lasts. Hizbullah may be a nuisance to Israel, but they're an existential threat to Lebanon.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Fine then. Keep threatening them and living in an endless state of war.
    Halla2 ma wa22afet 3a hay... that’s the least of it...
    The real problem as I see it if we get to a peace negotiation is the internal price for HAs weapons. Iran will get something for them, the state of Lebanon will too and Israel will gladly oblige on both accounts. What would be the internal price HA extract from handing their weapons to the state?

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

I have never heard any Israeli politician or cabinet member threaten to annex any part of Lebanon. Have you? If so, please share.

Israel invaded and occupied Lebanon because the Lebanese government armed terrorist organizations and allowed them to use its territory to launch attacks and incursions into Israel.

Shebaa Farms is Syrian according to international law.

You can't build an army because you allow terrorist organizations to threaten Israel, a key ally of the nations you are begging for help from. And because Hizbullah, which de facto rules Lebanon, is targeting our troops in Syria and Iraq.
    the PLO left in 82, yet Israel still occupied the South and did not leave, why?

Shebaa farms are still disputed.

Fine then. Keep threatening them and living in an endless state of war.
    Who said anything about me threatening them.

I just think it's naive from your part that even without HA Israel will cease to stop violating Lebanese airspace.

I don't trust them, why is it so hard for you to understand? would you still trust Bashar Al Assad if he came out today and said sorry about all the things he and his father have done in Lebanon and wants to make amends? no you wouldn't and I can understand why you wouldn't trust them.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Halla2 ma wa22afet 3a hay... that’s the least of it...
    The real problem as I see it if we get to a peace negotiation is the internal price for HAs weapons. Iran will get something for them, the state of Lebanon will too and Israel will gladly oblige on both accounts. What would be the internal price HA extract from handing their weapons to the state?
    I don't think HA will ever willingly hand their weapons. That's one of the reasons full separation is coming up as a possible option, in people's minds. Let each sect have their own country and manage it as they wish.