• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Driver alleged to have killed four kids ran a red light and was on the wrong side of the road, say cops and witnesses

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
killing that bastard is justice.
Why would you put him out of his misery?
I’d rather lock him in for a couple of decades and rob his life off him like he did with those children.
Let him live in detention and Suffer from guilt for over 20 years for what he has done.

• Advertisement
  • !Aoune32

!Aoune32

Why would you put him out of his misery?
    I’d rather lock him in for a couple of decades and rob him off his life like he did with those children.
    Let him live in detention and Suffer from guilt for over 20 years for what he has done.
    i would catch him and torture the f*** out of him then feed him to the dogs.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What a tragedy. The families lives are ruined. They cannot forget. Strong parents with solid religious beliefs seem like they have it under control. But in a few weeks life will get tougher. The living feel the guilt and I hope their friends stay close.
    Revenge will not help anyone. Justice will be served and the guilt of what happened will ruin the accused while other prisoners will make sure he never forgets. Child killers are the most despised in any community on the planet.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

What is this view based on besides mere human emotion?
    meaning?
    what is justice? 2 years? 10 years? 20 years?
    do you have children my friend? what would you do if a hair on their head was touched god forbid?

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

What a tragedy. The families lives are ruined. They cannot forget. Strong parents with solid religious beliefs seem like they have it under control. But in a few weeks life will get tougher. The living feel the guilt and I hope their friends stay close.
    Revenge will not help anyone. Justice will be served and the guilt of what happened will ruin the accused while other prisoners will make sure he never forgets. Child killers are the most despised in any community on the planet.
    Actually revenge does feel good. I got back the bastard that killed my children. they didnt die for nothing.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Actually revenge does feel good. I got back the bastard that killed my children. they didnt die for nothing.
    In this scenario, what's the cause they will have died for? Revenge is not a cause.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

In this scenario, what's the cause they will have died for? Revenge is not a cause.
    a cause?
    the killing of the individual is a reply to the cause of the killing of the children. The cause is him.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    a cause?
    the killing of the individual is a reply to the cause of the killing of the children. The cause is him.
    Ok. Everyone is outraged by this. That doesn't make tribal justice a means to any end and doesn't bring back the kids any more than a formal justice system does.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    As a Christian or a civilised being, you cannot look at things with tunnel vision. There are many tragedies here. The scale differs. The guy that drove the car lives in a society where beer drinking is rife , even glorified by prime ministers. Driving seems harmless but under drinking or drugs is dangerous. Pray that your children will be different. Guiding them is half the issue, luck and friends are the other.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

****ers like that dont deserve to breathe yet alone drive a car. what a ****ing tragedy.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Ok. Everyone is outraged by this. That doesn't make tribal justice a means to any end and doesn't bring back the kids any more than a formal justice system does.
    I actually am very outraged that the father and mother didnt ask for the **** to be hanged especially knowing she is from Bcharre. My solution is death. I have no faith in locking this tool behind bars.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

As a Christian or a civilised being, you cannot look at things with tunnel vision. There are many tragedies here. The scale differs. The guy that drove the car lives in a society where beer drinking is rife , even glorified by prime ministers. Driving seems harmless but under drinking or drugs is dangerous. Pray that your children will be different. Guiding them is half the issue, luck and friends are the other.
    This doesnt have to do with guiding them or friends etc. This has to do with murder. This driver killed 4 children. It is not acceptable and he should be handed his final blow. an eye for an eye.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    I actually am very outraged that the father and mother didnt ask for the **** to be hanged especially knowing she is from Bcharre. My solution is death. I have no faith in locking this tool behind bars.
    I don't want to be like you. I don't kill. I torture him to death. I am merciful. ALLAH La Yjaribna ya brother.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    hey relax with the name calling brah. that isnt why we arent advancing. i can name you 100 reasons why we dont advance and that isnt one of them. You like picking fights dont u? what is justice? a drunk dumb pric* killing 4 innocent children 3 of the same family. Half my family is gone in 2 seconds and the bastard who is 29 gets 25 years at most and comes out at 50? thats justice is it.
    Yes it is, I told you before justice is a noble system that you need maturity to understand. You're still not there as you confuse it with revenge. Maybe one day you will get there, or maybe not, i don't know, it is up to you to start embracing it or not.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Yes it is, I told you before justice is a noble system that you need maturity to understand. You're still not there. Maybe one day you will get there, or maybe not, i don't know, it is up to you to start embracing it or not.
    i dont embrace it and you can have it. :)
    You have anything else to share instead
    of attacking me?
    Go attack the person who did this. Typical lebanese mentality.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Accident committed in impaired state must carry harsher punishment than punishment for accident.
    It must not be treated as accident - it must be treated as intentional act.

NewLeb

NewLeb

meaning?
    what is justice? 2 years? 10 years? 20 years?
    do you have children my friend? what would you do if a hair on their head was touched god forbid?
    Given that I’m part human, I’d probably react in a dominantly emotional and primal fashion (anger/attack the source of harm). But that has nothing to do with arriving at justice, which is a pursuit concerned with first understanding all facets of a given situation. I’m not sure how many “years” this means, but the penalty should reflect a higher understanding by man.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Sometimes we choose, as a society, to organize ourselves in a way where punishment is tailored to the crime and is meted out by an entity we (mostly) agree in the legitimacy of. And sometimes we choose to organize ourselves as tribes who get to decide the fate of everyone else regardless of the consequences. Please stop picking the latter. Its why we can't have nice things in Lebanon.