• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Driver alleged to have killed four kids ran a red light and was on the wrong side of the road, say cops and witnesses

!Aoune32

Sometimes we choose, as a society, to organize ourselves in a way where punishment is tailored to the crime and is meted out by an entity we (mostly) agree in the legitimacy of. And sometimes we choose to organize ourselves as tribes who get to decide the fate of everyone else regardless of the consequences. Please stop picking the latter. Its why we can't have nice things in Lebanon.

that is the reason why you cant have nice things in lebanon is it? ridiculous you are.

!Aoune32

Given that I’m part human, I’d probably react in a dominantly emotional and primal fashion (anger/attack the source of harm). But that has nothing to do with arriving at justice, which is a pursuit concerned with first understanding all facets of a given situation. I’m not sure how many “years” this means, but the penalty should reflect a higher understanding by man.

The driver was 3 times the limit. 4 children were killed. Those kids died for nothing. A sense less act. We will see the punishment that is given to him soon.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
i dont embrace it and you can have it. :)
You have anything else to share instead
of attacking me?
Go attack the person who did this. Typical lebanese mentality.
Don't embrace it, that's your issue seriously, I am glad I don't share the society with you and where I live we don't subscribe to your rudimentary views of justice or revenge for that matter. I have a clear conscience.

The posts are public, and I will let others judge who is using the typical Lebanese mentality here.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
Sometimes we choose, as a society, to organize ourselves in a way where punishment is tailored to the crime and is meted out by an entity we (mostly) agree in the legitimacy of. And sometimes we choose to organize ourselves as tribes who get to decide the fate of everyone else regardless of the consequences. Please stop picking the latter. Its why we can't have nice things in Lebanon.
It is like having somebody listen to contemporary Jazz when he never listened to music or trying to make him taste and appreciate fine wine to when he never tasted alcohol. He's not yet matured so it goes under time wasting.

!Aoune32

Don't embrace it, that's your issue seriously, I am glad I don't share the society with you and when I live we don't subscribe to your rudimentary views of justice or revenge for that matter. I have a clear conscience.

The posts are public, and I will let others judge who is using the typical Lebanese mentality here.

The Lebanese mentality buddy is to attack the person who replies to an act that wasnt done by them aslan. i am the lucky one i dont share a society with you who this dic* gets 20 years and out on parole in 8 years.
instead of attacking me go ask for the harshest of penalties towards this vile creature who was 3 times over the limit. This guy was behind the wheel as he was 3 times the limit. He didnt have a fit or some sort of disease which caused this. it was due to his drinking.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
The Lebanese mentality buddy is to attack the person who replies to an act that wasnt done by them aslan. i am the lucky one i dont share a society with you who this dic* gets 20 years and out on parole in 8 years.
instead of attacking me go ask for the harshest of penalties towards this vile creature who was 3 times over the limit. This guy was behind the wheel as he was 3 times the limit. He didnt have a fit or some sort of disease which caused this. it was due to his drinking.
Ok dude, yalla khalas zhi2it. I have made my point you didn't get it, we're turning in circles, let's move on until you mature.

!Aoune32

It is like having somebody listen to contemporary Jazz when he never listened to music or trying to make him taste and appreciate fine wine to when he never tasted alcohol. He's not yet matured so it goes under time wasting.

Yeh maturity is when a rapist gets 50 years la2ano he is Lebanese and this white Australian gets 20 eventhough he has committed 4 counts of manslaughter. yeh maturity.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
Yeh maturity is when a rapist gets 50 years la2ano he is Lebanese and this white Australian gets 20 eventhough he has committed 4 counts of manslaughter. yeh maturity.

I told you move on, I ain't engaging you anymore and I wasn't talking to you. Unfortunately you're forcing me to put you on the same list as Resign, PINI and few others

VH Redux

some dudes here inject estrogen in the morning in seems

guy killed 4 children because hes a stupid incompetent specie with no sense of responsibility in his brain and shouldnt pass his inferior genes but halfwits here are arguing about justice lmaooooooooooo

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
I told you move on, I ain't engaging you anymore and I wasn't talking to you. Unfortunately you're forcing me to put you on the same list as Resign, PINI and few others

What a bigot
This guy replies only with insults because he detests different opinions
And then when confronted for his bigotery he goes butthurt and puts his victim on ignore.

Thank you for proving my point:

!Aoune32

bloody hypocrites we have here on the forum. asking for traitors in lebanon to be given the death penalty like amer fakhoury and for this vile creature to get prison time.

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
I honestly thought this particular argument would get through.

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
bloody hypocrites we have here on the forum. asking for traitors in lebanon to be given the death penalty like amer fakhoury and for this vile creature to get prison time.
I'd rather everyone eliminate the death penalty because states shouldn't be in the business of killing their citizens or anyone else's but that's the type of organized society I'd like to live in. Not for everyone I guess. Some of us still want unhinged madmen in charge.

VH Redux

I'd rather everyone eliminate the death penalty because states shouldn't be in the business of killing their citizens or anyone else's but that's the type of organized society I'd like to live in. Not for everyone I guess. Some of us still want unhinged madmen in charge.
not true those who do absolutely horrible things have forfeited their right to live in a productive civilized society and shouldn't pass on their shitty genes