Druze-Maronite Conflict During the Lebanese Civil War

• Thread starter ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ
  • Start date
ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
This land is ours since 6,000 years. Shiah are weak. Ain el-Remmeneh whoops their ass.
Land ownership requires a 100 year renewal. Khayye.
You're 5900 years behind.
We're giving it away.

• Advertisement
  • Saqar18

Saqar18

To make long story short....Druze must decide if they really want Christians to exist in south mount leb.
    I say Druze and not Christians bc they have tbe upper hand in this region....until now and despite all media bs there is no trust in Druze fron christians side.....and it is up to Druze to build this trust if they really care.
    Otherwise i beleive better for christians to leave this area for good with no more blood shed.
    Haram habibi. I see your result you'd like for peace. But i would never ask someone to leave their home because my family cant handle their racism. My family needs to encourage security and strengthen unity. They better get their act together, and become brothers in a nation with their neighbours, or personally it will bite them hard in the future. I hope for such solid unity.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Haram habibi. I see your result you'd like for peace. But i would never ask someone to leave their home because my family cant handle their racism. My family needs to encourage security and strengthen unity. They better get their act together, and become brothers in a nation with their neighbours, or personally it will bite them hard in the future. I hope for such solid unity.
    If you want to bite people and commit massacres in the long-standing tradition of the Druze, that is fine. Can you please spare the English language in the process. Your post is incomprehensible

Saqar18

Saqar18

If you want to bite people and commit massacres in the long-standing tradition of the Druze, that is fine. Can you please spare the English language in the process. Your post is incomprehensible
    Hahaha😂 ill do better. Thanks for the feedback.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

No, my rebuttal is that he used fake sources and based his theories on hearsay... Which is why no person considers his book academic or worth citing.

He even lied about my own uncle. And changed interview lines. And insulted a relative of mine on the phone when he corrected him.
    :)

He was a right wing nutcase trying to polish the Lebanese Forces.
    Joseph Abou Khalil confirmed it as well.

modesty

modesty

:p Implying I said he was kicked out because he polished the Lebanese Forces.
    I am sure that you never read his books especially " Les secrets de la guerre du Liban" or "le mur de Sharon" because he never praised LF or Israel one more time you prove your lack of information.

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    I am sure that you never read his books especially " Les secrets de la guerre du Liban" or "le mur de Sharon" because he never praised LF or Israel one more time you prove your lack of information.
    Right. My fear is that I'm cited in that book without realizing it. Maybe I sent him a letter without my knowledge. ;)

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    نحن هنا
    Remember that ya ebn ma3rouf aw gher ma3rouf

قسم منكن في فرنسا. و قسم منكن في لبنان بس في فرنسا.
    و قسم منكن ب ٢٠٢٠ و قسم منكن بزمن الحرب الأهلية.
    لما تبطلو أقسام من صير نقشعكن.

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    المضحك انو حضرتكن بدون ما تنقسموا ما حدا قاشعكن
    العبد لما يمرق الملك بحط راسو بل الأرض و ما بشوفو