• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Druze-Maronite Conflict During the Lebanese Civil War

The_FPMer

The lowest rank Durzi living in isolation in some distant mountain valley, has more ethics, morality and culture than your highest popes and pontiffs. You don't bring coexistence to Lebanon. Keep your ethics and church to yourself.
That's one hell of a hyperbole there but even if true, Druzes prided themselves that they were fighters of the Beik when the pesky Maronites used to do work and toil to earn a living. Being ethical is commendable, but being unproductive, that's fatal.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
If you see my posts on this forum, you know that I'm not into smoke and mirrors.

"Killing unarmed civilians" is your profession and specialty. It's not something you can teach others not to do, when your old testament is built on infanticide and genocide. And when your group's history can be summarized in Elie Hobeika, Sabra Shatila, Amine Gemayel and Kfarmata.

The lowest rank Durzi living in isolation in some distant mountain valley, has more ethics, morality and culture than your highest popes and pontiffs. You don't bring coexistence to Lebanon. Keep your ethics and church to yourself.

It is good to see that you are denying that Druze committed massacres against unarmed women and children from 1860 till 1977 and 1983....even if your claim is not true but if you really believe it then it is a good start........keep it up and educate your children accordingly.........maybe someday it will be true and we will all live in peace.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
That's one hell of a hyperbole there but even if true, Druzes prided themselves that they were fighters of the Beik when the pesky Maronites used to do work and toil to earn a living. Being ethical is commendable, but being unproductive, that's fatal.

One of the highest and most esteemed Scottish freemasonry rites was termed by Grandmaster Albert Pike the "Druze working man". Because a Druze monk doesn't live the lazy life, but also works to secure his livelihood. One of our most prominent Sheikhs in the 80s was a beekeeper and farmer.

Many Druze were mercenaries. But they and their women were farmers too. The nonsense said by Rashid Joumblatt is from his own imagination.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
It is good to see that you are denying that Druze committed massacres against unarmed women and children from 1860 till 1977 and 1983....even if your claim is not true but if you really believe it then it is a good start........keep it up and educate your children accordingly.........maybe someday it will be true and we will all live in peace.

Druze religion prohibits killing women and children, killing unarmed men, taking bounty, taking women, spreading religion with a sword, etc. All which are allowed and practiced in your Old Testament. I will make sure my kids are not indoctrinated with a book that says that God sent "she bears" to kill children.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
لا يمكن تبرير التدخل الفلسطيني خلال الحرب او بعده باي شكل من الاشكال فوضعهم في الاردن لا دخل لنا فيه ولا يعطي لهم الحق بالتعدي على السيادة اللبنانية والاشتراك بالحرب مع فئة ضد فئة اخرى وهناك مسؤولية كبيرة على الذين استعانوا بهم تصل الى حد الخيانة الوطنية العظمى وهذا باعتقادي سبب كل التدخلات التي حدثت بعد ذلك وادت الى ما ادت اليه من اطالة زمن الحرب والى الخراب الذي حصل

I wouldn't put all the blame on the Palestinians. Would you open your door and let inside your house hordes of overexcited baboons, armed with 8 cm teeth and sticks?

All the blame is on the Maronites habal who signed Cairo agreement 1968. Without their signatures we'd most certainly have had a different history, lives and stories to tell.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Give me a credible source for that.

I wish you also asked your friend for credible sources when he quoted a Bachir Gemayal fan boy french journo.

Liturgy of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry ..., Volume 4
By Albert Pike

Druze5.PNG

Druze6.PNG

Druze7.PNG

The twenty second degree is based on the Druze (who he refers to as Son of Labor, translation for Bani Ma3roof), and how their prince is a workman / carpenter that doesn't stay idle but works with his fellows.
Connected back to the axe which Druze carry (to this day) and the belief that their ancestors (original Tsidians) built the temple of Solomon.

Saqar18

I wish you also asked your friend for credible sources when he quoted a Bachir Gemayal fan boy french journo.

By Albert Pike

View attachment 18543

View attachment 18544

View attachment 18545

The twenty second degree is based on the Druze (who he refers to as Son of Labor, translation for Bani Ma3roof), and how their prince is a workman / carpenter that doesn't stay idle but works with his fellows.
Connected back to the axe which Druze carry (to this day) and the belief that their ancestors (original Tsidians) built the temple of Solomon.
Brick wall.

modesty

I wouldn't put all the blame on the Palestinians. Would you open your door and let inside your house hordes of overexcited baboons, armed with 8 cm teeth and sticks?

All the blame is on the Maronites habal who signed Cairo agreement 1968. Without their signatures we'd most certainly have had a different history, lives and stories to tell.
1584725215629.jpeg

modesty

انصح بقراءة ما وثقه الكاتب انطوان سعد عن مسؤولية فؤاد الشهاب بموضوع اتفاق القاهرة مستنداً الى مذكرات فؤاد بطرس وسامي الخطيب والرئيس شارل حلو وبعض مراسلات السفارات الاجنبية
1584725706218.jpeg

The_FPMer

By Albert Pike

View attachment 18543

View attachment 18544

View attachment 18545

Simply put, no.

There's no mention of Albert Pike describing the rite as the "Druze working man" as you just imagined.

As for the 22nd degree, it has nothing to do with the Druze sect. In fact, Pike never mentions that. It is about labor and the axe refers to the building of civilization as opposed to the sword which is used for killing. Pike made that very clear in Liturgy and Morals and Dogma.

What you pasted are not the full quotes. He was talking about the Phoenicians who helped Noah build his ark with the cedar trees and helped Solomon build his temple as well. That's the full quote:

"The Tsidunai or Phoenicians were ever ready to aid the Israelites in their holy enterprises. The tie between them was the mysteries, into which the principal persons of both nations were initiated; Moses having necessarily received them in Egypt, before he could marry the daughter of a priest of On. These mysteries, modified by Solomon, or perhaps at an earlier day by Joshua or even Moses, to suit the genius and manners of the Jewish people, became Masonry, such as it was practiced at the building of the Temple, and such as it has in part come down to us. Khñrñm, King of Tsñr in Phoenicia, and Khñrñm Abai, also a Phoenician and not a Jew, were likewise initiates; and hence the intimate connection between them and Solomon, as Masons. The people of Tsidñn, a city of Phoenicia, were employed by Noah to cut cedars on Mount Libanus, of which to build the ark, under the superintendence of Japhet. His descendants repeopled Tsidñn and Phoenicia, and at a later day his posterity, under Adon Khñrñm, cut in the same forests cedars for King Solomon: and at a time still later, they felled timber on the same mountain to construct the second Temple.

"Upon the same mountain it is said that they established Colleges or Associations of Artificers, like those of Etruria and afterward of Rome. Of this we can only say that it is possible, because associations of workers have been common in all ages.

"It is supposed that there were Colleges of Artificers in Etruria, as there certainly were at Rome; and Phoenicians, who voyaged far and traded everywhere, and who honored the skill of the Architect and Artisan, no doubt had similar colleges.

"Wherever such associations existed, they necessarily had modes of recognition of each other; and they were honored everywhere. Solomon himself, whose wisdom gave him a true idea of the dignity of labor, built a palace on the mountain, to which he often repaired to inspect the progress of the work. The names of the Patriarchs who were the superintendents of the workmen on the mountain at different periods were preserved in our pass-words. The institution of Colleges upon Mount Libanus was perpetuated by the Druses, from whom the Crusaders obtained a knowledge of this or a similar Degree."

He only says that the Druzes later perpetuated these, not more. The Druze sect was established long after the Phoenician civilization. Moreover, no one says that the Druzes are the descendants of the Phoenicians.

In fact, here it is plainly the first and last page of Morals and Dogma. Pike is very clear about the purpose of the rite.

1Untitled.jpg

2Untitled.jpg

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
I give up, you don't know how to read.
I'm very glad you didn't become a moderator.

I'll leave the reader to decide whether...

"This has nothing to do with the Druze sect".... VS "He only mentioned the Druzes because they perpetuated them" and carried them to Crusaders.
And why he didn't mention the Maronites or any other group. Hmm?

On "Nobody says Druze are Phoenicians"

And your other stupid crap which show your inability to read or understand anything, which you proved like 100 times on the Forum, and 10 times on this thread.

Last edited:

The_FPMer

"This has nothing to do with the Druze sect".... VS "He only mentioned the Druzes because they perpetuated them" and carried them to Crusaders.

And your other stupid crap which show your inability to read or understand anything, which you proved like 100 times on the Forum, and 10 times on this thread.
Yes, of course, it's always the other guy's fault not your delusions that are at play here.

You said Pike describes the rite as "the Druze working man" but you never provided a source for that.

22nd degree being about the Druze sect is very different from the Druzes perpetuating the Institutions of Artificers. Pike is using the Canaanites and the Phoenicians as an example of labor that built magnificent things. That's the goal of the 22nd degree, to focus on labor with its epitome building Noah's Ark and Solomon's temple.

You clearly have Navel gazing my friend.

The_FPMer

Plus even if the rite is about the Druzes, which till now you haven't provided proof that it is, this has nothing to do with the actual Druzes who didn't labor as much as the Maronites in the Jabal and were content being merely fighters of the Beik and that's why they got overtaken by the Maronites.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Ignored for good. Literal-minded where it suits you. And daft where it suits you.
Prince of Libanais refers to Druze Princes. Sons of Labor to Bani Maaroof, the very Druze name.
The Tsidians are the Druze ancestors and old gnostic school which Druze are from. Druze are not a "sect" and didn't come to existence in the 1100s.

I can't spoon-feed you knowledge and wisdom. My hand hurts and your mouth just blabbers.

Saqar18

Good point. Isnt it cool how they had that type of influence? I mean even though its a secret, its qualities are appreciated elsewhere.

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Good point. Isnt it cool how they had that type of influence? I mean even though its a secret, its qualities are appreciated elsewhere.

Yeah, apparently Maronites were all busy, so the Crusaders had to get that Phoenician knowledge from the lazy Druze, who are not Phoenician or have anything to do with that degree or tradition, just perpetuated it out of thin air, while just happening to be around the area of Sidon and organized as brethren in a secret Gnostic school. :)

He who stole our mountain would not feign an eye from stealing our history and deforming our past. These 1600s Syrienne were not even in Lebanon to have an impact. And even when they came to Lebanon and claimed to be Lebanese "Sheikhs" and protectors of cedar trees, the freemason grandmasters and founders knew who to visit when they visited Lebanon.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Druze religion prohibits killing women and children, killing unarmed men, taking bounty, taking women, spreading religion with a sword, etc. All which are allowed and practiced in your Old Testament. I will make sure my kids are not indoctrinated with a book that says that God sent "she bears" to kill children.

Again, I salute you for bashing and denying killing unarmed women and children- although your ancestors did it in 1860, 1977 and 1983 on a large scale.
If you are genuine about not killing unarmed civilians under any circumstances, and you will pass these values to your children and to your sectarian surrounding, and if your likes are the vast majority among Druze.....then I rest my case and I am ready to forgive the horrible massacres that your ancestors committed against unarmed women in children in the last 200 years.

Last edited:

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Again, I salute you for bashing and denying killing unarmed women and children- although your ancestors did it in 1860, 1977 and 1983 on a large scale.
If you are genuine about no killing unarmed civilians under any circumstances, and you will pass these values to your children and to your sectarian surrounding, and if your likes are the vast majority among Druze.....then I rest my case and I am ready to forgive the horrible massacres that your ancestors committed against unarmed women in children in the last 200 years.

First, clear your hands from the blood of the children and women of Palestinians, Lebanese Muslims, Druze, Bosnians, Jews, Ethiopians and all other cultures your Christian "religion by the sword" mentality of genocide has impacted. Heck, even the Catharians that wore your cross and prayed at your churches.

Then pull up a proper history book. And tell me where the "armed men" of those "unarmed women and children" went. And what they were doing before 1860 and 1983 happened.

You are delusional to claim that a small minority, like the Druze, in 1860 and 1983, was the one doing the persecution, and not the big majority trying to wipe it out with heavily-armed genocidist right-wing Militia.