Druze-Maronite Conflict During the Lebanese Civil War

• Thread starter 𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼
  • Start date
modesty

modesty

I don’t believe with the writer who is LF. We need neutral one. He praised sfeir and honored him. For me both of them are nothing plausible.
وهذا ما يؤكد ان الكاتب لا يحابي القوات او غيرهم وهذا واضح في الكلام الذي ينقله عن البطريرك صفير

1585147552824.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • The_FPMer

The_FPMer

I have several freemasonry books. The Druze were mentioned a lot especially Hamza el farazy. But I give no more informations and will not tell you where go and seek the truth
    Yes, and I've read books stating that the world is run by a shape-shifting reptilian elite that feast on human flesh, doesn't make it true.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yes, and I've read books stating that the world is run by a shape-shifting reptilian elite that feast on human flesh, doesn't make it true.
    Well, **** me. There goes my entire worldview.

Saqar18

Saqar18

That’s what explain the birth of Lebanon as a nation under Druze imara. Go and seek Fakher el dine in 1613 till 1618 was exiled in Toscane. Meanwhile his son Ali was reigning in mount Lebanon.
    Toscane was the route to Jerusalem for the Templars.
    All Fakher el d’une sons were Executed or killed by ottomans. Go and Read only two were on knees for bab el 3ali.
    That’s why something in history happened and someone has been infiltrated in Druze community after Fakher el dine reign to separate maronites and Druze. Seek in your books.
    Is this the yamani/ qaysi conflict you're talking about?
    With ali alameddine being pro ottoman?

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    One sentence from the bible resumes all what i want to explain for FPMer :
    "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
    Mathieu 7 : 6

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Is this the yamani/ qaysi conflict you're talking about?
    With ali alameddine being pro ottoman?
    Death
    Fakhr-al-Din was taken to Constantinople and kept in the Yedikule (Seven Towers) prison for two years. Fakhr-al-Din, and one or two of his sons, were accused of treason and "denial of Islam and sympathy toward Christians". Fakhr-al-Din was executed there on 13 April 1635. There are unsubstantiated rumors that he changed his religion, where in fact he died as a druze. Some rumors say that the younger of the two boys was spared and raised in the harem, later becoming Ottoman ambassadors to India, but it was never confirmed.

After his death, his Druze nephew Mulhim ruled the Shouf heartland of Fakhr-al-Din's former domains until his death in 1658 after which a power struggle erupted between his sons which was eventually won by Ahmad, who ruled until 1697. After his death the Shihab family succeeded the Ma'ans as "Emirs of Mount Lebanon".[9]

Saqar18

Saqar18

Death
    Fakhr-al-Din was taken to Constantinople and kept in the Yedikule (Seven Towers) prison for two years. Fakhr-al-Din, and one or two of his sons, were accused of treason and "denial of Islam and sympathy toward Christians". Fakhr-al-Din was executed there on 13 April 1635. There are unsubstantiated rumors that he changed his religion, where in fact he died as a druze. Some rumors say that the younger of the two boys was spared and raised in the harem, later becoming Ottoman ambassadors to India, but it was never confirmed.

After his death, his Druze nephew Mulhim ruled the Shouf heartland of Fakhr-al-Din's former domains until his death in 1658 after which a power struggle erupted between his sons which was eventually won by Ahmad, who ruled until 1697. After his death the Shihab family succeeded the Ma'ans as "Emirs of Mount Lebanon".[9]

Yes i understand this. I read this. There was a power struggle. But in youe respnse you said "someone infiltrated the druze community". Was it ali allameddine you're reffering to? That was the battle between pro and anti ottomans. With haydar shihab crushing ali's forces. Right?

Saqar18

Saqar18

One sentence from the bible resumes all what i want to explain for FPMer :
    "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
    Mathieu 7 : 6
    I love this! My friend shared this with me before. Awesome 👍

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    who cares......last days of this criminal warlord with no successor.
    احلى شي عملتو هالثورة وهالعهد انو كبو بالزاوية ينبح متل الكلب

excuse my language

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    من اي كوكب هذا الشخص؟... الا يستحي؟

Saqar18

Saqar18

Mostly true, yes.
    The Palestininian camps were raided in the Jabal with his information. E.g the 888 hill one.

Joumblatt in the 80s and 2006 was hoping Israel would help establish a Druze nation. But he is leg in and leg out.
    A druze nation? This sounds like bashir joumblatts plan. But kamal joumblatt said no. Then walid said yes. Sweida, wadi taym, chouf, and galilee?

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Mostly true, yes.
    The Palestininian camps were raided in the Jabal with his information. E.g the 888 hill one.

Joumblatt in the 80s and 2006 was hoping Israel would help establish a Druze nation. But he is leg in and leg out.
    How do people fall for his fake pan-Arabism and non-genuine support for the Palestinian cause?