Druze-Maronite Conflict During the Lebanese Civil War

• Thread starter ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ
  • Start date
My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I know our history really well. It's you who doesn't.

First of, the Leb Army did set foot in Abey. It was welcomed there by Sheikh Gharib and then the massacres happened.
You can ask your Arslanian ally from the Gharib family.

And barely any PSP martyrs fell in Souq El Gharb.

But on the other hand... Those are your fellow "Syriennes" followers of the Syrian cross from occupied Baabda. Mostly died hiding in sewage systems like cornered mice. Even with US support and "New Jersey" warship.

View attachment 18169

And I of course, apologize to our Druze Maani flag which they use in their Fake "Najwa Karam video clips" Army flag.

View attachment 18170

View attachment 18171
Those fallen heroes you mock did successfully deal with the combination of three different viruses, PSP, Baath and PLO, with no protecting gloves nor face masks, before they fell. Tha's respect. And they were buried accordingly.

Regarding the PSP flag, you know how many of these did the army use to ymass7o the behinds of the pants-shi*tting PSP who were fed to the flies of death? I can give you an accurate number.

• Advertisement
  • Saqar18

Saqar18

Those fallen heroes you mock did successfully deal with the combination of three different viruses, PSP, Baath and PLO, with no protecting gloves nor face masks, before they fell. Tha's respect. And they were buried accordingly.

Regarding the PSP flag, you know how many of these did the army use to ymass7o the behinds of the pants-shi*tting PSP who were fed to the flies of death? I can give you an accurate number.
    What about the plo? What was it like for the army to fight them? What were slme of their tactics?

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What about the plo? What was it like for the army to fight them? What were slme of their tactics?
    Yea, I have a couple of minutes for a quick lecture in orcish military tactics. You know about the Orcs, right? Or do you want me to copy/paste the LOTR for you here next time I have my boring yearly vacation in Antarctica? Briefly, the baathish high-ranking orcs commanded the lower PLOish orcs who in turn ruled the lowest-ranking orcs of them all, the PSPish mountain orcs. Draw your conclusion.

Saqar18

Saqar18

Yea, I have a couple of minutes for a quick lecture in orcish military tactics. You know about the Orcs, right? Or do you want me to copy/paste the LOTR for you here next time I have my boring yearly vacation in Antarctica? Briefly, the baathish high-ranking orcs commanded the lower PLOish orcs who in turn ruled the lowest-ranking orcs of them all, the PSPish mountain orcs. Draw your conclusion.
    You really have a sweet tooth for the psp's haha. Well, im glad you're feet are in the mud with this.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You really have a sweet tooth for the psp's haha. Well, im glad you're feet are in the mud with this.
    I'm glad you're glad my feet are always where the psp's necks are.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

You'll be pleased to know that My Maria Moon is on the head committee of the United Against Sectarianism non-profit organization.

Saqar18

Saqar18

This was funny aha. I loved it. So, you're saying the psp's took orders from the plo? Then from baaths?

But, yasser arafat said the loss of kamal jumblatt was like losing "7 armies". I think the psp lead, the plo joined. I could be wrong.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You'll be pleased to know that My Maria Moon is on the head committee of the United Against Sectarianism non-profit organization.
    Mind you, I only work in profitable business, such as the cartel of Preservation Of Lizards Brains in Bottomless Bottles.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Kamal jumblat was a lebanese leftist who was shot dead by a gunmen in the 16th of march 1977. Jumblat was aged 59. He was killed with his driver and bodyguard.

Jumblatt was a charismatic and enigmatic man who emerged during the civil war as the leader of the Leftist-Muslim-Palestinian alliance. He actually had an ambition to become the President of the Lebanese republic and he was one of those who asked for a secular Lebanon.

Some reports say that three gunmen in an Iraqi registered Pontiac sports car opened fire hitting jumblatt in the chest and head.

Armed druzes villagers in the shouf attacked neighboring christian villages to avenge the assassination. 177 Christian civilians (including women, elderly, and children) were killed in several villages in the Shouf, but also in some areas in West Beirut that were under the control of Joint Forces militias, where Christian civilians were kidnapped and executed. bodies were mutilated and left on the roads to be seen, and women were raped.
    killings took place in Mazraat al-Shuf (52); Maasser al-Shuf (21); al-Barouk (28); Botmeh (9), Kfarnabrakh (6), Fraydis (6), as well as in Baadaran, Shurit, and Ain-Zhalta. Many victims were mutilated and women sexually abused.

Christian massacres in Chouf and in West Beirut
    Kamal Joumblatt had a hilarious case of Maronitophobia.

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    Kamal Joumblatt had a hilarious case of Maronitophobia.
    this what I wanted to say by stating "But his real ambition was to become president himself - a process denied to him by the unwritten convention that the president must always be a Maronite Christian. It was this which led him to denounce the peace formula of moderate political reform . Instead, Jumblatt declared that he would fight on against the Christian militias until they accepted a completely secular Lebanon. " (the guardian)

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Kamal jumblat was a lebanese leftist who was shot dead by a gunmen in the 16th of march 1977. Jumblat was aged 59. He was killed with his driver and bodyguard.

Jumblatt was a charismatic and enigmatic man who emerged during the civil war as the leader of the Leftist-Muslim-Palestinian alliance. He actually had an ambition to become the President of the Lebanese republic and he was one of those who asked for a secular Lebanon.

Some reports say that three gunmen in an Iraqi registered Pontiac sports car opened fire hitting jumblatt in the chest and head.

Armed druzes villagers in the shouf attacked neighboring christian villages to avenge the assassination. 177 Christian civilians (including women, elderly, and children) were killed in several villages in the Shouf, but also in some areas in West Beirut that were under the control of Joint Forces militias, where Christian civilians were kidnapped and executed. bodies were mutilated and left on the roads to be seen, and women were raped.
    killings took place in Mazraat al-Shuf (52); Maasser al-Shuf (21); al-Barouk (28); Botmeh (9), Kfarnabrakh (6), Fraydis (6), as well as in Baadaran, Shurit, and Ain-Zhalta. Many victims were mutilated and women sexually abused.

Christian massacres in Chouf and in West Beirut
    Kamal Joumblat was a wannabe cow worshipping yogi while in reality emperialistic pirate who masqueraded as a philosophing socialst who spent most his time in tarantela posture, smoking opium and chewing qat... and hating maronites . Same but only sligjtly different than that distorted disgust for son he got.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

this what I wanted to say by stating "But his real ambition was to become president himself - a process denied to him by the unwritten convention that the president must always be a Maronite Christian. It was this which led him to denounce the peace formula of moderate political reform . Instead, Jumblatt declared that he would fight on against the Christian militias until they accepted a completely secular Lebanon. " (the guardian)
    Walid Joumblatt himself said it that his father was so obsessed in destroying Maronite power that he insisted to Hafez Assad numerous times that a Battle of Hattin is the only solution to the "Christian Problem".

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Walid Joumblatt himself said it that his father was so obsessed in destroying Maronite power that he insisted to Hafez Assad numerous times that a Battle of Hattin is the only solution to the "Christian Problem".
    That's how opiates made him feel good. They helped his orcish fantasies defeat and break through the screwed reality he always found himself chained to. Severely fuxed up loser, ending up the way he did on the hands of the same satan he licked and begged.

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    Lets continue this thread. I want to learn more about jumblatt, and where the leadership is guiding his followers, and if others agree with it.

Myso, what about tymoor jumblatt? There seems to be support for him

I beleive he went to school for political science if im not mistaken? He seems like hes more-so in the stage of growing a reputation for himself.

He can really take the mantle and direct it to more of a positive direction. Maybe earn some respect from other communities, have a fresh start on helping lebanon.

His sister has finished a project on environmental preservation. They just built a environmentally friendly home or little building somewhere in the chouf. I thought that was nice.
    with all my due respect but tymoor jumblatt is a loser in politics...

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    I've moved your posts from the PSP Corruption thread to this new one. I'm at a bit of a loss what to call it.

@ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ I am ze one who knocks. Samme3ne sawtak (and please suggest a thread title).

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I've moved your posts from the PSP Corruption thread to this new one. I'm at a bit of a loss what to call it.

@ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ I am ze one who knocks. Samme3ne sawtak (and please suggest a thread title).
    Suitable title, shoveler. A more perfect one would be "Sa3aleek el Moukhtara: a brief history of opiates addiction, treason, hate and toenails biting"