E-commerce Drop shipping Business

Ibrahim Hariri

Ibrahim Hariri

Marhaba
Ana ele fatra 3m bet3alam kl she b5ous shopify drop shipping business
w ansab payment gateway la t2bal international payments cards and PayPal heye 2checkout ( available for lebanon + shopify)
So, they need id tax/vat number to continue submitting the application
What are the requirements for dropshipping business from Lebanon ?
should i have to open a new company? or what should i do to start this business from home?

Any Help Please

• Advertisement
  • Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Marhaba
    w ansab payment gateway la t2bal international payments cards and PayPal heye 2checkout ( available for lebanon + shopify)
    should i have to open a new company? or what should i do to start this business from home?

Any Help Please
    Hey Ibrahim,

Yes you should register a company or mou2assase fardiyye if you want. You should have a tax id and/or legal papers to accept payment.

When 2checkout/paypal or any other payment gateway send receipts to their customers, they will send it using your registered company name.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Why would anyone buy from dropshipping pop-up fly-by-night internet shops I have no idea. You can buy from all sorts of better established businesses and for good prices and if you want Chinese stuff buy from Wish and Alibaba.

I never understood the value, would you help explain?

Ibrahim Hariri

Ibrahim Hariri

Hey Ibrahim,

Yes you should register a company or mou2assase fardiyye if you want. You should have a tax id and/or legal papers to accept payment.

When 2checkout/paypal or any other payment gateway send receipts to their customers, they will send it using your registered company name.
    Tamem, b nesbe la mous2assase fardiyye wen fene a3ref shu motatlbeta w start up fees?

Ibrahim Hariri

Ibrahim Hariri

Why would anyone buy from dropshipping pop-up fly-by-night internet shops I have no idea. You can buy from all sorts of better established businesses and for good prices and if you want Chinese stuff buy from Wish and Alibaba.

I never understood the value, would you help explain?
    No, I want to launch a dropshipping store.
    Not to buy from a dropshipping store

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Tamem, b nesbe la mous2assase fardiyye wen fene a3ref shu motatlbeta w start up fees?
    There you go:

المستندات المرفقة وأماكن انجازها:
    • طلب يقدم من قبل صاحب العلاقة أو من وكيله، الى امانة السجل التجاري لتسجيل المؤسسة.
    • صورة عن بطاقة هوية أو إخراج قيد إفرادي.
    • تعبئة نموذج تصريح لإدارة الإحصاء المركزي ونموذج استمارة كمبيوتر.
    • سند إيجار يحدّد موضوع التجارة أو سند ملكية.
    • إفادة عقارية تبيّن أن مقدّم الطلب ما يزال هو المالك، أما بالنسبة للمستأجر فيجب ذكر أن المالك ما يزال هو ذاته محرّر الإيجار.
    • براءة ذمة من الصندوق الوطني للضمان الإجتماعي تكـون صالحـة لتسجيـل مؤسسة تجارية.
    • سجل تجاري (تاجر).
    • وكالة من كاتب عدل في حال لم يكن مقدّم الطلب هو صاحب العلاقة.

Read more here: تسجيل المؤسسة التجارية

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Do some internet research. It took me a second to get you the link above!!

P

pietro

Hey Ibrahim,

So are you saying you can accept and withdraw cash through this gateway? Without having a paypal account?

hassanb

hassanb

Marhaba

Any Help Please
    hi ibrahim kifak eza behamak aktar 3an dropshipping i got alot of ideas wba3rf mnee7 bas badde 7ada yse3dne bel business ykon wanna work mesh eno zyedet maskhool ykon awlaweye hal she if yes feel free to email me [email protected] will go from there . bye