Egypt: people's revolution or military coup?

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The situation will only become worse.
you see those people in this dandy government ? .. they don't give a Fxxxx about the country because non of them believe in it.
the same goes for all Sykes-Pico countries. you don't know because you are only confined to the borders of Lebanon.
The situation is the same for all Arab countries. Reality is different from Social Media fantasies.
I do share your deep contempt for this godforsaken region and its people. But you must be a fool if you let a bunch of alf laila wa laila caliphate wankers twist your head into believing they're good for something, anything.

• Advertisement
  • Le منشار

Le منشار

I do share your deep contempt for this godforsaken region and its people. But you must be a fool if you let a bunch of alf laila wa laila caliphate wankers twist your head into believing they're good for something, anything.
    when you try the same thing for 60-80 years, it's not bad to try something new.
    unfortunately, I can't deny that they made some mistakes in terms of running a society.
    I pointed that out to them. Still, their aim is welcome by most Muslims even if they don't dare
    to admit it in public
    Besides, if they become too bothersome for the majority of Muslims, their reign won't last.
    But for now, the Dawa3esh are gaining popularity

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    when you try the same thing for 60-80 years, it's not bad to try something new.
    unfortunately, I can't deny that they made some mistakes in terms of running a society.
    I pointed that out to them. Still, their aim is welcome by most Muslims even if they don't dare
    to admit it in public
    Besides, if they become too bothersome for the majority of Muslims, their reign won't last.
    But for now, the Dawa3esh are gaining popularity
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: @gaining popularity.. The only thing they keep gaining is a taste of hell on earth (ya 7aram shi bi lawwi3 el 2alb, their foreigners leagues are begging on knees their European homelands to take them back).

Once upon a time in a forum reply I told you this: the only look alike da3esh in the ME and which is allowed to exist till further notice, is saudi jahiliya. But they too have an expiry date hanging like an ax over their necks.

Le منشار

Le منشار

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: @gaining popularity.. The only thing they keep gaining is a taste of hell on earth (ya 7aram shi bi lawwi3 el 2alb, their foreigners leagues are begging on knees their European homelands to take them back).
    These European fighters, except very few, were living in a financial shit hole in Europe.
    they thought that it was a matter of kicking Iran out of Iraq and Syria and they can reap the benefits of living in a Muslim country without borders and enjoy the riches as per the Shari3a law. They didn't account that the "peaceful" Western countries from which they came will bomb the hell out of them and break all laws of human rights. They felt shocked !! They wanted to eat the honey of the khilafa without facing the challenges.
    Good thing, they came to experience the true feelings of the crusaders towards Muslims and Islam.
    Once upon a time in a forum reply I told you this: the only look alike da3esh in the ME and which is allowed to exist till further notice, is saudi jahiliya.
    yes you said that, I remember but you got it wrong in the end, Bin Salaman changed Saudi Arabia, soon your nightclubs will start to complain for lack of business, if Bin Salman continues what he's doing.
    But they too have an expiry date hanging like an ax over their necks.
    you never said that before, hay jdideh

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    These European fighters, except very few, were living in a financial shit hole in Europe.
    they thought that it was a matter of kicking Iran out of Iraq and Syria and they can reap the benefits of living in a Muslim country without borders and enjoy the riches as per the Shari3a law. They didn't account that the "peaceful" Western countries from which they came will bomb the hell out of them and break all laws of human rights. They felt shocked !! They wanted to eat the honey of the khilafa without facing the challenges.
    Good thing, they came to experience the true feelings of the crusaders towards Muslims and Islam.

Good riddance
    Isil bride Shamima Begum 'considering challenging' Home Office decision to revoke her British citizenship

w 3a2bel l 3ezzebe

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You don't say :lol: yet compared to their native countries, they must have been in firdawss. After all they - or their parents, hashalo harwaleh in huge caravans to Europe, certainly chasing a better life than the miserable one they happened to be born to.

Reaping the benefits of living under the rules of "annahi 3anl al mounkar wal amr bel ma3rouf" means in practice "shutting mouths, bowing necks and staring down, after eating worthless religious mantra all day long..." Allah is life, life is joy, slaves under sharia3 have no clue about neither Allah, life or joy. They're basically flocks of zombies herded under the whips of a satanic cult of beardy sattouleen with a bottomless sexual starvation, which is basically self inflicted.

yes you said that, I remember but you got it wrong in the end, Bin Salaman changed Saudi Arabia, soon your nightclubs will start to complain for lack of business, if Bin Salman continues what he's doing.

you never said that before, hay jdideh
    if I were you, I'd seek me across the continents just to tell me how grateful you are for foretelling you, in almost exact details, the inevitable end of Baghdadi and his cult of dead men walking.

Last edited:
    Le منشار

Le منشار

if I were you, I'd seek me across the continents just to tell me how grateful you are for foretelling you, in almost exact details, the inevitable end of Baghdadi and his cult of dead men walking.
    do you want me to seek you ? good which continent you live on ? the moon ?
    tell me which end the khalifa will meet ?

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    they are at an age where they could still be reformed. i am against the death penalty in general, but that is not a factor here. it is pretty disturbing to see the death penalty applied collectively and on very young people who practically have yet to mature. that is simply not right regardless of the ideology they subscribe to. it is one thing to have them killed in a battle in self defense, it is an entirely different beast to incarcerate them and execute them collectively, not to mention that this will give fuel to the righteousness of their case in the islamic circles who will no doubt celebrate their executions as martyrdom in the fight against tyranny. a very miscalculated step from all angles, one that befits the culture of death that seems to rule on all sides of the divides in the arab world.