Parliamentary elections 2018 Election in Diaspora in late April

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Stop the smear campaign against Kulluna Watani. Are you guys that morally bankrupt to attack someone like Charbel Nahas? Ma khallayro 7ada ma t7elafto ma3o w mish mle2yeen 7ada 3atil ella el mujtama3 el madaneh. Shu hal wa2e7a.

And also so rude of you to question Placebo's thinking abilities. He sounds like an intelligent man to me. Can't say the same about you mr brainwashed.
inta keep focusing on your butt.

• Advertisement
  • gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Others are like me started the process, saw they needed some documents, waited for documents to arrive, realized it was too late to finish the process :p
    i didnt register for several reason ...
    1- i rarely visit lebanon , and have no much clue about political dynamics there .., the only thing i know that berri is there since i was a child ,in the caza where i vote ... they vote him in mass there lol ..and kind of bored to see his ugly face .
    2- i have no lebanese documents ( passport , id card etc ) so i need to remake all the issuing process ( hence my name is on electoral lists ) . so i need to go to lebanon to issue all that ..
    3- votes are in milano ,... 2 hours by train from my place .. dont worth it ,given the above reasons ....beside i hate Milano lol

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

last .. if i go to vote in lebanon , ill be driving my car with loud speakers on this song, which is a bit provocative .. but mr nasrallah started the provocation since he send his thugs to fight in bosnia
    I bet you and Kim Jong-Un have the same playlist.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The "Macana" outside Lebanon on the day of elections is superficial. its only for water bottles and a chat. Most voters that voted had already committed themselves to a vote and didnt want to visit booths. El mandoubin were busy sitting down and chatting cafe style.

Innou this election law that combines people without any common interest/list, created an election where people vote for a personality like the Voice/studio elfun show.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

The "Macana" outside Lebanon on the day of elections is superficial. its only for water bottles and a chat. Most voters that voted had already committed themselves to a vote and didnt want to visit booths. El mandoubin were busy sitting down and chatting cafe style.

Innou this election law that combines people without any common interest/list, created an election where people vote for a personality like the Voice/studio elfun show.
    What's the point of having mandoubeen on the day of election? Do you really expect to change people's mind at the last minute? Do you think people are sheep?

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

according to someone i know in the LF electoral machine in meerab, the LF managed to bring in a pre-calculated number of voters in australia, i think it was enough to tip the fraction of the fourth seat in the north's third district in their favor. they are pretty confident now they have secured 4 seats in the district. usually they are pretty accurate about these expectations; and the battle is now between the marada and FPM over that last undetermined seat, so it will be either 4-4-2 or 4-3-3.

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    Popular complaint:

Lebanese consulate/embassy registered people to vote using their old ID cards, but when people came to vote they turned them away because they cannot vote using old ID cards.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

according to someone i know in the LF electoral machine in meerab, the LF managed to bring in a pre-calculated number of voters in australia, i think it was enough to tip the fraction of the fourth seat in the north's third district in their favor. they are pretty confident now they have secured 4 seats in the district. usually they are pretty accurate about these expectations; and the battle is now between the marada and FPM over that last undetermined seat, so it will be either 4-4-2 or 4-3-3.
    3 Marada and 3 FPM?
    Who would win from FPM?
    1 Gebran
    1 Mouawad
    and 1 ??

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    do you know how the Lebanese war actually started? it started in 1968, not in 1975. it started when the Christians thought they were so smart and their leaders formed the triple alliance (chamoun, jemayel and edde) against fou2ad chehab they won the elections, and they shut down el maktab el tene, under all sorts of pretexts. by the time they realized what they've done it was already too late, and instead of correcting their mistake and voting in chehab's guy to power, they instead voted slaymen franjiyi, a criminal, to the presidency.

it is a wasted lesson in history. in a country like Lebanon, everyone should be in a firm line behind a president the caliber of michel aoun, that is where your hope resides. your only hope for that matter.

charbel nahhas 2al. eh ahlen. you guys are clowning around. you think that nahhas will bring you 24/7 electricity or do you think that there was no 24/7 electricity in order to bring a nahhas instead of a mukhayber? fakker fiya 3a rawa2, lamma tderlak jewib.

this goes double for the comatose folks who loved your post. but then again, i think that your only motivation to vote nahhas is because he is a leftist. i honestly hope your vote goes to waste my friend, because the alternative is ugly.
    History is a point of view...
    Sleiman Franjieh closed elmaktab eltani.

They were the super Hawks of their age. Although I'm pro LA, I'm not impressed to see LA officers at the front row of many political events. It's a conflict of interest.
    This week an officer walked straight through me at the bank. He saw me while I was reading my account paper to the side. I tried to avoid contact by side stepping but he managed some shoulder contact. I looked back but he bulldozed to the counter.
    Elmaktab eltani weren't that cute either. They thought they were untouchable.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Yes, including municipal elections, and counting the time the MPs i voted for stayed in parliament. I could have easily voted for mukheiber without any remorse but i believe nahas deserves a chance.

Jo is a reasonable man, he wouldn’t let something like that affect my position ;)

Also, I still think FPM is the next best thing, with all their ****-ups, so there’s always hope.
    As much as i love nahhas Placebo, i think you made a grave error here ( even though 1 vote wont make a huge difference ).Leaving GMA himself alone in the middle of the battle because some smartasses thought that by replacing FPM ( not berri & co) things will become better and decided to start most of their battles in the christian street is a fatal move. You rebelled too soon Placebo . I hope you and many others wont regret it soon after. I dont want to see GMA broken in the final days of his life.

Mockinggbird

Mockinggbird

Haha

Well after I had an existential dilemma between voting for the best candidate (IMO); or doing a “usefull” vote for a very good candidate/list. I decided this time to go for the best one.

I’ve given my vote for FPM from 2005 to 2018. I guess somebody else deserves a chance now.

Yes, I voted for Charbel Nahas, if you’re still wondering. In case his list doesn’t make it, this will also boost FPM’s hassel so it’s a win-win.

My only wish is that michel el Murr’s list doesn’t make it, this will be the biggest achievement.
    This is the biggest problem of FPM
    A lot of traitors in its ranks and sometimes low commitment
    It’s good there is now some new communist scumbags like Nahas and watani to wrap this dirt

spacecreature

spacecreature

At the door of “kalam el ektira3” in Freiburg.

The flag of the Lebanon, Germany and Haraket Amal.

View attachment 9839
    Great election spirit all round the Diaspora from multiple sources. It seems the Lebanese abroad are less sectarian or influenced by political affiliations. Still don't understand why turnout is 50-60% when they only registered a month ago. logically, you would vote if you register. Reality is very different.
    that lead me to this article i read a time ago..I am very skeptical about that lebanon export brains :D

80 migrants with machetes, pipes in German street brawl

About 80 members of rival Turkish, Kurdish and Lebanese gangs descended upon the center of the German city of Duisburg to fight one another with machetes, metal pipes, and other makeshift weapons, local media report. However, the police were on hand to intervene in the potentially deadly clash.
    Read more at 80 migrants with machetes, pipes in German street brawl

I don't know why we always assume Lebanese expats are wiser, more reasonable and less sectarian than the ones back home, when in reality they are often worse! I think we are expecting too much from them. Plus I think we have mostly targeted the fresh off the boat ones who have moved there not long ago and still cary the symtoms...or maybe those were the ones concerned and excited enough to go through the long process.
    Forgot on which channel a shi3a from Germany was complaining his name wasn't on the list and that this was intentional coz they didn't want him to vote for Berri, and when the presenter asked him why he wanted to vote for Berri the guy said because "3am bi herib el fassed"... lol so yeah.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    History is a point of view...
    Sleiman Franjieh closed elmaktab eltani.

They were the super Hawks of their age. Although I'm pro LA, I'm not impressed to see LA officers at the front row of many political events. It's a conflict of interest.
    This week an officer walked straight through me at the bank. He saw me while I was reading my account paper to the side. I tried to avoid contact by side stepping but he managed some shoulder contact. I looked back but he bulldozed to the counter.
    Elmaktab eltani weren't that cute either. They thought they were untouchable.
    everything is a point of view, even matters of life and death. el maktab el tene was abusing freedoms indeed, but it was a necessary and yet not so bitter medicine, the impact it had on your life as a citizen was pretty marginal, minimal, and even unnoticeable. the alternative turned out to be more than two hundred thousand martyred, many in cold blood, without mentioning the wounded and crippled. the result was that the destruction of every single sector in Lebanon. the result was the complete obliteration of freedom. etc…

this is not much different from people asking shou tale3 ya3mel hizballah b souriya? now the question would be understandable coming from asalafi/wahhabi sunni, but it is not understandable when it comes from a moderate sunni, let alone from a Christian, and let alone when it comes from an educated and supposedely discerning person. such people are braindead or brain damaged at best. they do not see further than their noses.

the very same applies to every individual stripping michel aoun from a direly needed support and replacing his deputies with charbel nahhas and paula yaakoubian, when the wolves are at the gates waiting for the opportune moment to sink their teeth into what little we have left. this problem is mainly a Christian one, it manifests itself in a stage that is halfway between knowledge and ignorance, which is the most dangerous state of being. these folks are now doing what they do best, pulling the rug from under GMAs feet. genuinely believing that ghada 3id and charbel nahhas will provide them 24/7 electricity, provide permanent solutions for the garbage, and turn Lebanon into switzerland.

and yes an officer ran into you, big deal. there will always be assholes even in the army. it does not mean you should weaken the army and cut its wings when we have 2 million syrian refugees living in utter pauverty in Lebanon and may go out of control at any minute. this is the kind of scales that are messed up in the brains of the masses. you cannot put things in perspective. and as such, your point of view is more often than not, pretty wrong and pretty messed up and in existential matters: deadly.

Last edited:
    N

new hope

Was expecting higher participation over all especially in the UK
    1500 from the 1800 registered are London residents didn’t understand why only 960 showed up :(

Many of them have voted before in Levon and took flights in 2009

I was thinking probably we will reach 60% yesterday morning .. hope in Lebanon participation will be higher

Few human mistakes happened - but no drama - we are all humans

Was a good and enjoyable experience

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Back to Ouwat hawbara
    Te majority of Christian votes overseas will be Tayyar abd whne tge results are out you shall see that
    In Australia, only 6 k voted and mnay were Sunnis and ssnp and even marada
    So Ouwat there might be slightly higher than others , that’s all

As for the 4th seat , it all depends on few factors
    Bchare voters reaching 20k and William Taouk failing to pass the 3 k there
    Sunnis in zgharta abd Koura giv8ng Ouwat votes and so far that’s nit the case, frangieh is buying Sunnis by the bushload
    Botros hareb crashing even more
    Of those happen than Ouwat take the 4th, in the case Tayyar gets 3
    If Tayyar can’t reach the 3rd 7assel than it’s 4,4 for Ouwat abd marada

N

new hope

Back to Ouwat hawbara
    Te majority of Christian votes overseas will be Tayyar abd whne tge results are out you shall see that
    In Australia, only 6 k voted and mnay were Sunnis and ssnp and even marada
    So Ouwat there might be slightly higher than others , that’s all

As for the 4th seat , it all depends on few factors
    Bchare voters reaching 20k and William Taouk failing to pass the 3 k there
    Sunnis in zgharta abd Koura giv8ng Ouwat votes and so far that’s nit the case, frangieh is buying Sunnis by the bushload
    Botros hareb crashing even more
    Of those happen than Ouwat take the 4th, in the case Tayyar gets 3
    If Tayyar can’t reach the 3rd 7assel than it’s 4,4 for Ouwat abd marada
    I think many will be surprised by moujtama3 madani and lf size in this election