Parliamentary elections 2018 Election in Diaspora in late April

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    i voted in Toronto on Sunday... all was good and well organized except for two issues:
    - the Lebanese who are hardheaded (tyous)! the poor staffers kept making announcements that anyone going in to vote HAS TO HAVE a plastic ID card of valid Lebanese passport.. the TYOUS kept going in with neither, and then starting to negotiate/argue inside, delaying the whole process.. i heard some people waiting outside ended up getting tired and left.
    - The Lebanese are too loud! waiting for half an hour in the queue, listening to VERY LOUD CONVERSATIONS by everyone.. I'm no longer used to it.. i was hoping for a Tylenol.

otherwise, it was a good experience :)
    Same thing in paris plus the selfies and overwhelming perfume scents.

And yea damn are we loud! Men hottouloun wezek lal telyen :D

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    They are scared...
    حركة أمل: للاعلان عن أعداد المقترعين عن كل قلم ودائرة في الخارج فورا
    الثلاثاء 01 أيار 2018 17:00سياسة

طالب مكتب العلاقات الخارجية في حركة "أمل"، في بيان، "وزارة الخارجية والمغتربين وكل الادارات التي أشرفت على سير العملية الانتخابية التي خصصت لاقتراع المغتربين اللبنانيين، بالاسراع بالاجابة عن التساؤلات المشروعة حول الشوائب الكثيرة التي اعترت العملية الانتخابية من الناحية اللوجستية والادارية وخاصة عدم معرفة الأسباب التي دفعت البعض إلى رفض اعطاء مندوبي اللوائح صورا عن محاضر عملية الاقتراع وعدد المقترعين عن كل قلم وكل دائرة، اننا نطالب بالاعلان عن هذه الأعداد فورا وبدون تردد".

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    They are scared...
    حركة أمل: للاعلان عن أعداد المقترعين عن كل قلم ودائرة في الخارج فورا
    الثلاثاء 01 أيار 2018 17:00سياسة

طالب مكتب العلاقات الخارجية في حركة "أمل"، في بيان، "وزارة الخارجية والمغتربين وكل الادارات التي أشرفت على سير العملية الانتخابية التي خصصت لاقتراع المغتربين اللبنانيين، بالاسراع بالاجابة عن التساؤلات المشروعة حول الشوائب الكثيرة التي اعترت العملية الانتخابية من الناحية اللوجستية والادارية وخاصة عدم معرفة الأسباب التي دفعت البعض إلى رفض اعطاء مندوبي اللوائح صورا عن محاضر عملية الاقتراع وعدد المقترعين عن كل قلم وكل دائرة، اننا نطالب بالاعلان عن هذه الأعداد فورا وبدون تردد".
    Maybe they're planning for using this as a pretext for ta3en if they don't like the elections results

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    Chantal Sarkis on MTV: more than 50% of the Christian votes in diaspora went to the LF lists

Leb_Rebel

Leb_Rebel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    i voted in Toronto on Sunday... all was good and well organized except for two issues:
    - the Lebanese who are hardheaded (tyous)! the poor staffers kept making announcements that anyone going in to vote HAS TO HAVE a plastic ID card of valid Lebanese passport.. the TYOUS kept going in with neither, and then starting to negotiate/argue inside, delaying the whole process.. i heard some people waiting outside ended up getting tired and left.
    - The Lebanese are too loud! waiting for half an hour in the queue, listening to VERY LOUD CONVERSATIONS by everyone.. I'm no longer used to it.. i was hoping for a Tylenol.

otherwise, it was a good experience :)
    Paris was well organised too, they created temporary polling stations and split the voters by district to avoid long queues.
    I showed up rather early (9am) and there was a handful of people.

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    • وصول صناديق الانتخابات ال 179 مساء الى سراي جبيل لتوزع السبت على المراكز الانتخابية
    • 20:09
      وصول صناديق اقتراع اللبنانيين من الدول الأوروبية وكندا وأميركا واستراليا الى المطار

N

new hope

Ok, well I expect everybody will claim they did great, just like everybody is saying they have a 7assel...

All Fake news until the results are out...
    Yeah totally

Everybody merte7 :) till results are out

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Yeah totally

Everybody merte7 :) till results are out
    I predict everyone to come out as a winner. LF increasing their block. FPM maitaining their size . Amal & hizbullah sweeping in their street. Koulouna watani surprising with a couple of seats etc.

Placebo

Placebo

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So, I was looking at the results by districts and by for the expats.

Turns out that my vote in Germany did not reach Lebanon. The entire Box #9 from Frankfurt is unaccounted for.
    Any insight on this ? I've noticed also a few other ballots in Germany that are missing.

What happened there?

Not that it will make a difference, but it feels like shit knowing my vote was not counted !

Can anybody relay this information to the ministry of Foreign Affairs ?

View attachment 10036

vegojimbo

vegojimbo

Legendary Member

Turns out that my vote in Germany did not reach Lebanon. The entire Box #9 from Frankfurt is unaccounted for.
    Any insight on this ? I've noticed also a few other ballots in Germany that are missing.

What happened there?

Not that it will make a difference, but it feels like shit knowing my vote was not counted !

View attachment 10036
    You should contact the ministry of Interior as it is the ministry which handled the expat boxes and the counting of the expat votes, not the ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

What happened there?

View attachment 10036
    Where did you get the data from? I want to see if my vote made it!

Placebo

Placebo

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Where did you get the data from? I want to see if my vote made it!
    The official ministry of interior election phe.

Everything is there, district by district

I must say it it’s quite organized this time.