Elections Election slogans, Marketing and campaigns

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
Who do you think till now has the best marketing campaign? i liked the نبض بكرا slogan of kataeb but did not like the design of the advertising bilboards. FPM slogan of التيار القوي is average but the 2 flags ( Lebanese and FPM ) crossed together was very nice. LF are looking like hypocrites with their new campaign.
And the oscar goes to...

• Advertisement
  • PFC

صار بدا دولة مش دويلة
    By the kfarchima to madfoun guys and halat hatman is similar to Marika saying:

‏صار بدها أوادم مش شراميط

Iron Maiden

By far the best ones are posted in tripoli.

Every house/window/building is أصدقاء some guy. Either a big shot like mikati/safadi or one of the 7émé el cheri3.

Its like christmas decorations using faces

If someone here ever passes by there, do post pics for the lolz :)

Iron Maiden

I mocked it at first too, but it can actually be a catchy hand sign, like the tayyar sign, that Roukoz likers can use to differentiate themselves from others
    Yess all the cool kids would be doing it at parties...

But in case anybody ever does this in public, plz share the video of it so can hav a laugh :)

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    Who do you think till now has the best marketing campaign? i liked the نبض بكرا slogan of kataeb but did not like the design of the advertising bilboards. FPM slogan of التيار القوي is average but the 2 flags ( Lebanese and FPM ) crossed together was very nice. LF are looking like hypocrites with their new campaign.
    And the oscar goes to... View attachment 9434
    أبو فؤاد تلاته بواحد