Parliamentary elections 2018 Election slogans, Marketing and campaigns

• Advertisement
  • spacecreature

spacecreature

Seriously I love this campaign, and I think it was the best one for these elections.
    The Future one with the blue evil eye was catchy too, I know people hate it but there is something appealing about it.

I was happy when I spotted the FPM billboard in this video @2.36

@Isabella I think you were the one that said you loved travel videos, I think? ... so check this guy's channel out he was here last month and has like 5 videos on Lebanon :)

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Seriously I love this campaign, and I think it was the best one for these elections.
    The Future one with the blue evil eye was catchy too, I know people hate it but there is something appealing about it.

I was happy when I spotted the FPM billboard in this video @2.36

@Isabella I think you were the one that said you loved travel videos, I think? ... so check this guy's channel out he was here last month and has like 5 videos on Lebanon :)
    I did he walked for more than an hour in Beirut in the afternoon in traffic in order to get to mansourieh and see the view! I liked his vids, I thought they were authentic to Lebanon showed the good the bad and the ugly!

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

I mocked it at first too, but it can actually be a catchy hand sign, like the tayyar sign, that Roukoz likers can use to differentiate themselves from others
    I would never use a hand gesture that insinuates "my penis is that small"

O

OrangeEddy

Did Marada abandon their logo that have the “Pi” sign? I am not seeing it on their billboards....

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    Beirut 1972

Thise were some cool looking portraits!! Especially that abd el nasser one, he looks pissed at them

I'm guessing Painters used to wait for elections season 3ala 2a7arr men jamer :p

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    not like a media student whom created the logo of chamel and been a victim of intellectual theft ou samet the source yalle linked to the thief
    and she though tawerod afkar
    @SeaAb