Elections Election slogans, Marketing and campaigns

• Advertisement
  • spacecreature

Seriously I love this campaign, and I think it was the best one for these elections.
    The Future one with the blue evil eye was catchy too, I know people hate it but there is something appealing about it.

I was happy when I spotted the FPM billboard in this video @2.36

@Isabella I think you were the one that said you loved travel videos, I think? ... so check this guy's channel out he was here last month and has like 5 videos on Lebanon :)

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Seriously I love this campaign, and I think it was the best one for these elections.
    The Future one with the blue evil eye was catchy too, I know people hate it but there is something appealing about it.

I was happy when I spotted the FPM billboard in this video @2.36

@Isabella I think you were the one that said you loved travel videos, I think? ... so check this guy's channel out he was here last month and has like 5 videos on Lebanon :)
    I did he walked for more than an hour in Beirut in the afternoon in traffic in order to get to mansourieh and see the view! I liked his vids, I thought they were authentic to Lebanon showed the good the bad and the ugly!

Omeros

not like a media student whom created the logo of chamel and been a victim of intellectual theft ou samet the source yalle linked to the thief
    and she though tawerod afkar
    @SeaAb