Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections 2018 analysis and discussions.

• Advertisement
  • rae27

rae27

Gebran Bassil should tell the father of everyone to start spanking his new friends and allies and start sending them to jail.

Akwalo, akwal w bass.
    If he tells you af3al he's taking you for an idiot
    He’s on a very short leash, that much is warranted. But at least give him a chance. Either change happens now and soon or we’re all ****ed, and mutiny will ensue.

I know you like koullouna watani. Tomorrow is just not their time yet.

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    You are running as anti-corruption list; as a voter, how can you convince me to vote for Watani where you are saying they are not going to do anything of corruption. And this is exactly FPM point, if FPM achieved a couple steps forward, you guys will take us back the steps made. You just told me that you will be incompetent
    Wait wait wait.
    Where did I say they are not going to do anything about corruption?
    Read the post again please.
    Incompetent? Is DA dictating your posts now?

The FPM claims left and right that they will fight corruption.
    Yet ba3ed ma chefna chi mennoun

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    What Paula thinks of Bahia, the hand that fed her? You think Paula will bite her hand? Mesh 3eib :)
    Will Bassil bite the hands that fed him and Aoun?
    Will they bite Geagea's and Hariri's hands who made Aoun president and who are voting for tayyar?

Will Kanaan bite the hand of Sarkis who's paying millions for the campaign?

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    He’s on a very short leash, that much is warranted. But at least give him a chance. Either change happens now and soon or we’re all ****ed, and mutiny will ensue.

I know you like koullouna watani. Tomorrow is just not their time yet.
    Had Gebran stuck to FPM's pre-2005 principles, there won't be Koullouna Watani.

Gebran is gallivanting around, and he had his chance.
    He made disastrous choices which led to this point.

If you really think that the FPM are the last and only choice, you really need to get out of the orange house and look around you.
    There are people fighting to make sure such horrendous Gebran-like mistakes don't happen.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Will Bassil bite the hands that fed him and Aoun?
    Will they bite Geagea's and Hariri's hands who made Aoun president and who are voting for tayyar?

Will Kanaan bite the hand of Sarkis who's paying millions for the campaign?
    So Paula will not fight corruption. Tell me why I should vote for her or watani, or Nahhas who praised Berri's brilliance?

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    So Paula will not fight corruption. Tell me why I should vote for her or watani, or Nahhas who praised Berri's brilliance?
    Dude, you're voting FPM even if Michel Aoun jails your whole family just because he wanted.

The fact that you're still repeating a lie you created about Paula or Koullouna Watani not fighting corruption, even though I clearly stated that they will, shows that you're just here to waste time and excite the likes of LVV and Dark Angel

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Dude, you're voting FPM even if Michel Aoun jails your whole family just because he wanted.

The fact that you're still repeating a lie you created about Paula or Koullouna Watani not fighting corruption, even though I clearly stated that they will, shows that you're just here to waste time and excite the likes of LVV and Dark Angel
    How come every time I ask you about Watani, you answer "but also FPM"? I thought you guys are different!

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

If you really think that the FPM are the last and only choice, you really need to get out of the orange house and look around you.
    There are people fighting to make sure such horrendous Gebran-like mistakes don't happen.
    So the Aoun post 2005 era was good? Funny you were still having the same speech against General Aoun here
    Wa7ad bandou2
    Rest assured, Aoun's party will always be there to checkmate bnedi2 metlak

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    So the Aoun post 2005 era was good? Funny you were still having the same speech against General Aoun here
    Wa7ad bandou2
    Rest assured, Aoun's party will always be there to checkmate bnedi2 metlak
    Kif jebta enno the aoun post 2005 era was good?

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    The idea is that it was the same leader before and after 2005
    So what?
    People change their approach and principles.

If you really think that the FPM pre-2005 is the same as it is now or it moved to the better, you need to look around and see how many of the old guard are still around.
    The problem is that the FPM propaganda machine has managed to accuse anyone who leaves of being a greedy piece of scum.
    As if no one is allowed to lose trust in a party

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

So what?

If you really think that the FPM pre-2005 is the same as it is now or it moved to the better, you need to look around and see how many of the old guard are still around.
    The problem is that the FPM propaganda machine has managed to accuse anyone who leaves of being a greedy piece of scum.
    Pieces of scum are those that accuse FPM of corruption while all of the kids now going on TV were in pampers when Aoun was waging his war single handedly against corruption

rae27

rae27

If they stood their ground and remained as stubborn to their beliefs as you wanted them to be, FPM could have ended up being as marginalized and inconsequential as Kataeb today.

They played politics, they got their hands dirty, entered parliament and then cabinet. Became relevant. Worked hard. Got nowhere most of the time. But GMA is now president.
    It’s been a long struggle but they’re closer to making a change than ever before.
    You can’t rob them of your vote now.
    He’s president finally, and it’s now or never.

Voting Koullouna watani is just garbaging your vote into oblivion. They’re just making a stand as are you, but this is where it all ends, af least for this cycle.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Kif jebta enno the aoun post 2005 era was good?
    Aoun Aoun Aoun Aoun Bassil Bassil Bassil Bassil Bassil Aoun Bassil Aoun Aoun Bassil Bassil Bassil!

Badkon ta3mlo sha3biyeh 3a Daher FPM... or false propaganda from a paid party to attack and weaken FPM?

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    According to people on this forun FPM is gonna have 129/128 mps ( the extra mp la 3youn Joujou <3)

Mockinggbird

Mockinggbird

So what?

BS theories
    Elie Mahfouz still believes he is the real Fpm
    Move on and get a life
    And spare us your communist teen Agers ideas

The Blind Monk

The Blind Monk

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    I salute @The Jade 's perseverance and energy.... ma ba3ref kif elo jalad to keep arguing with FPMers :p they're simply delusional and there is no point.

Just thinking that FPM is against corruption is delusional... starting with how FPM handled their own internal affairs and turning the party into a family business, to allying with the most corrupt politicians and militias.
    Then to all this propaganda about making the 3ahd qawi... lol it doesn't matter if PMA is the president... he has no power for a change. The power of change is in the parliament and government, you had huge shares in both for countless years and yet accomplished nothing. All you did was integrating in the current mafia-like governance and had your share.

No matter how much you criticize the Kollouna Watani coalition, and no matter how true your criticism could be...since it can turn out that they're really not as good as they sound, however, there is an absolute low level of uselessness that they can't go below, and thats the current ruling mafia.