Elections Elections 2018 analysis and discussions.

JB81

Legendary Member
I salute @The Jade 's perseverance and energy.... ma ba3ref kif elo jalad to keep arguing with FPMers :p they're simply delusional and there is no point.

Just thinking that FPM is against corruption is delusional... starting with how FPM handled their own internal affairs and turning the party into a family business, to allying with the most corrupt politicians and militias.
Then to all this propaganda about making the 3ahd qawi... lol it doesn't matter if PMA is the president... he has no power for a change. The power of change is in the parliament and government, you had huge shares in both for countless years and yet accomplished nothing. All you did was integrating in the current mafia-like governance and had your share.

No matter how much you criticize the Kollouna Watani coalition, and no matter how true your criticism could be...since it can turn out that they're really not as good as they sound, however, there is an absolute low level of uselessness that they can't go below, and thats the current ruling mafia.
I hope watani makes it with few mps to see what they will accomplish in 4 years... Do you have a vision of their work in the Parliament other than nagging on our ears just as if they are the citizens nagging? and you say delusional? lol

• Advertisement
  • I salute @The Jade 's perseverance and energy.... ma ba3ref kif elo jalad to keep arguing with FPMers :p they're simply delusional and there is no point.

Just thinking that FPM is against corruption is delusional... starting with how FPM handled their own internal affairs and turning the party into a family business, to allying with the most corrupt politicians and militias.
    Then to all this propaganda about making the 3ahd qawi... lol it doesn't matter if PMA is the president... he has no power for a change. The power of change is in the parliament and government, you had huge shares in both for countless years and yet accomplished nothing. All you did was integrating in the current mafia-like governance and had your share.

No matter how much you criticize the Kollouna Watani coalition, and no matter how true your criticism could be...since it can turn out that they're really not as good as they sound, however, there is an absolute low level of uselessness that they can't go below, and thats the current ruling mafia.
    You are the worst creatures ever
    Trying to fight Christian unity
    Running in 9 out of 15 regions that are predominately Christians
    Why You don’t run in Zahrani and sour ???
    Very suspicious just to try and fragment Christian unity
    Communist scum ideology that have nothing to do with reality
    Anyway you are marginals and you will remain so
    You will group all the people that have personality disorder or are school drop outs ....Plus few sexually disoriented fils a maman marginals
    Ortit wleid zghar
    Yorgy tayrouz and Gilbert Doumit ???
    Min hal bda3a ? They represent no one
    We can’t give our country to a Bunch of teen agers

JB81

Legendary Member
    You are the worst creatures ever
    Trying to fight Christian unity
    Running in 9 out of 15 regions that are predominately Christians
    Why You don’t run in Zahrani and sour ???
    Very suspicious just to try and fragment Christian unity
    Communist scum ideology that have nothing to do with reality
    Anyway you are marginals and you will remain so
    You will group all the people that have personality disorder or are school drop outs ....Plus few sexually disoriented fils a maman marginals
    Ortit wleid zghar
    Yorgy tayrouz and Gilbert Doumit ???
    Min hal bda3a ? They represent no one
    We can’t give our country to a Bunch of teen agers
    Don't forget Paula Ya3kobian who got an exclusive interview with Hariri for some reason, I think because she is his worst enemy, and Ghada 3eid cousin of Marouni!

They are all attacking FPM... From Berri to Watani... and the people have to decide either Berri/Watani or FPM

Don't forget Paula Ya3kobian who got an exclusive interview with Hariri for some reason, I think because she is his worst enemy, and Ghada 3eid cousin of Marouni!

They are all attacking FPM... From Berri to Watani... and the people have to decide either Berri/Watani or FPM
    Just like boutros harb and Murr
    These traitors were planted by Syrian occupation and later inherited by berri
    These watanjiyeh are for sure manipulated by them
    They know that their message will only resonate in Christian community
    We have the biggest amount of innocent stupiditos

JB81

Legendary Member
    Just like boutros harb and Murr
    These traitors were planted by Syrian occupation and later inherited by berri
    These watanjiyeh are for sure manipulated by them
    They know that their message will only resonate in Christian community
    We have the biggest amount of innocent stupiditos
    Exactly! Can't wait to see Berri teaching them like little kids in the Parliament. And they will be, but Bassil! Bunch of parasites to split the Christian votes in favor of Berri

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    صدر عن قيادة الجيش- مديرية التوجيه، البيان الآتي:

"استكملت وحدات الجيش انتشارها حول مراكز الاقتراع في مختلف المناطق اللبنانية، وتعمل على إقامة الحواجز الظرفية والدائمة، بالإضافة إلى تنفيذ دوريات راجلة ومؤللة.
    تدعو قيادة الجيش المواطنين إلى التجاوب التام مع الإجراءات المتخذة".

Some reporters are so stupid and asking candidates about their chances and threshold inside the polling station

Candidates like farid khazen are stupid enough to answer them with numbers

kataeb, LF, Marada w ma laffa lifoh will get less then FPM, knowing that we will have the biggest bloc in the Parliament along with our allies, trust me guys,

1- Akkar 1/2
    2- Batroun/zgharta/koura/bcharre 3
    3- Baalback/hermel 1/2
    4- Zahle 2
    5- Jbeil/Keserwan am still convinced will get 5
    6- Maten 5/6 if Murr didnt get the hassel
    7- Chouf/Aley 3
    8- Baabda 2
    9- Jizzine 2
    10- West Bekaa 1
    11- Beirut one: 4
    12- Beirut Two: 1

We shall have not less then "30" don't tell me guys am over exaggerating, i am only confident in the work which is being done,

In 1990 they told us stop dreaming Syrians will not withdraw why you are wasting time in in a loosing cause, but they withdraw, they told us PMA will not come back but he did, They told us he will not be president and he will die dreaming about it but it became more then true, they told us many things which i personally didn't believe and kept dreaming on and it came true,

Am not saying that my dream is to have 30 MP's but my dream is to see the biggest bloc supporting our dream which become true in Baabda, and which will lift Lebanon from where it is currently from corruption, debt, fanatism, and many other bad reputation and raise it back again from the aches which they burried us under it

this is my predictions prior the results walla zabatit ma3e hahahahah

الدعم الخليجي للقوات
    يستوقف النائب بطرس حرب مشهد سفيري الإمارات والسعودية في معراب، غداة صدور نتائج الانتخابات النيابية. يرى فيه ترجمة للحلم السعودي والخليجي بإعادة تجميع القوى التي تمثل بنظرها توجهها السياسي والتي تمكنت من خلال مساعدة هذه الدول من تحقيق انتصارات ما كانت لتحققها لولا الدعم المالي الكبير الذي حظيت به، وهو ما ظهر بوضوح في الانتخابات والإمكانات المتوافرة التي خيضت المعركة بفضلها. أما لماذا لم تشمله هذه المساعدات كأحد أبرز رموز فريق 14 آذار، فيقول: «لست جزءاً من تركيبة اعتمدتها دول الخليج، ولا أرغب في ذلك. قضيت حياتي السياسية أعمل لمصلحة البلد والتعاون مع كل دولة وجدتُ أنها تعمل لمصلحة بلدي».
    عضو لقاء قرنة شهوان سابقاً، وقبله وبعده الكثير من «اللقاءات والأطر السياسية»، لا يستبعد العمل على بلورة تكتل سياسي معارض، ولو أنّ «من السابق لأوانه الحديث عن الأسماء التي يحتمل أن تكون ضمنه»، لأن «الخريطة غير مكتملة في رأسي، خصوصاً أن التحالفات التي حصلت أخيراً حوّلت بعض المستقلين إلى حلفاء مقربين للسياسيين، وهو ما أسفت له كثيراً، ولا سيما في ما يتعلق ببعض الوجوه الجديدة التي كنت قد راهنت عليها».
    Part from his interview with al-akhbar today.

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Melek Abineder
    12 hrs ·
    Twitter
    الدكتور جعجع ل MTV: اعطينا النائب هنري شديد ٢٥٠٠ صوت فربح وسيكون في كتلتنا.
    النائب هنري شديد ل نيو تي في : كل الاصوات التي نلتها هي١٥٧٠ صوت فقط، منها ١٢٠٠ من قريتي واقربائي!!
    مشكلة مستعصية بالعد يا حكيم ؟
    كيف بدكن تستلموا وزارة الطاقة مش معروف