Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Baalbek-Hermel district

• Advertisement
  • Wyakis

Wyakis

I'm pretty sure you have no clue what you're talking about, please go ahead
    “Reading between the lines” means its a personal opinion and analysis ya 7arbou2.. so afterall you are interested in my analysis, but show me ur political/strategic skills.. so 7zar !

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

“Reading between the lines” means its a personal opinion and analysis ya 7arbou2.. so afterall you are interested in my analysis, but show me ur political/strategic skills.. so 7zar !
    Okay, LF baddoun el kerseh and don't want to upset Berri to gain shiite support for their bid

Wyakis

Wyakis

Okay, LF baddoun el kerseh and don't want to upset Berri to gain shiite support for their bid
    Akh ya allaaa kellkon sayrin heke bet chabb2o jemal cliches w tkhalleyto 3an l tefkir.. i am asking what is the link with nasrallah speech ??

Wyakis

Wyakis

Teb khalas ma ra7 3azzbak aktar men heke.. nasrallah rakkaz bi khoutabo 3ala l mousta2bal and barely mentionned LF while it was expected enno yenzal fiyon 3al ekhir. Does it ring a bell now?

N

new hope

Teb khalas ma ra7 3azzbak aktar men heke.. nasrallah rakkaz bi khoutabo 3ala l mousta2bal and barely mentionned LF while it was expected enno yenzal fiyon 3al ekhir. Does it ring a bell now?
    No no

He didn’t attack LF because lf wasn’t in the government since 92 unlike fm
    He was attacking fm because they didn’t do anything for Baalbek hermel and he was saying the state ignored this area and fm specifically

But forgot to mention That hezb was in the government as well for years and same for Amal ssnp Ba’ath all these groups were in the government since 92 and are to be blamed for their performance.

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    No no

He didn’t attack LF because lf wasn’t in the government since 92 unlike fm
    He was attacking fm because they didn’t do anything for Baalbek hermel and he was saying the state ignored this area and fm specifically

But forgot to mention That hezb was in the government as well for years and same for Amal ssnp Ba’ath all these groups were in the government since 92 and are to be blamed for their performance.
    he blamed FM for the arretration in shia community..
    under the syrian wissaye the shia was xclusively under amal hizbala rule unde a clear sectarian division within the syrian rule over lebanon... so this is anothe lie of Mr. nasrallah ..+
    he attacked LF accusing them to have contacts with syrian rebels on the other side of the borders .

Wyakis

Wyakis

he blamed FM for the arretration in shia community..
    under the syrian wissaye the shia was xclusively under amal hizbala rule unde a clear sectarian division within the syrian rule over lebanon... so this is anothe lie of Mr. nasrallah ..+
    he attacked LF accusing them to have contacts with syrian rebels on the other side of the borders .
    As i said he barely attacked them.. now my own opinion is a deal under the table LF-hezballah thru berri, LF not fighting berri in zahrani, marjaayoun and jezzine (meaning not helping strong lists) , while Hezballah leaving the maronite seat without any fight.. yaane byebye emile rahme. Any thoughts guys?

N

new hope

As i said he barely attacked them.. now my own opinion is a deal under the table LF-hezballah thru berri, LF not fighting berri in zahrani, marjaayoun and jezzine (meaning not helping strong lists) , while Hezballah leaving the maronite seat without any fight.. yaane byebye emile rahme. Any thoughts guys?
    He can’t - if his Maronite needs 2 k he might help him but if Emil rahme needs 10k hezbollah can’t take the risk to loose his shiit candidate just to beat the lf Maronite
    Because he will be opening the door for FM in the shiit community in Baalbek and next time more shia will be encouraged to vote against Hezbollah

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    isn't he contradicting himself...
    17:54 السيد نصرالله: بعض القوى السياسية كانت على صلة بالجماعات الارهابية التي كانت تهدد اهل البقاع وأعني بالتحديد تيار المستقبل والقوات اللبنانية

17:36 السيد نصرالله: لا يجوز ان يلجأ أحد الى شد العصب الطائفي وتحريض الناس من أجل الفوز بمقعد نيابي

Wyakis

Wyakis

He can’t - if his Maronite needs 2 k he might help him but if Emil rahme needs 10k hezbollah can’t take the risk to loose his shiit candidate just to beat the lf Maronite
    Because he will be opening the door for FM in the shiit community in Baalbek and next time more shia will be encouraged to vote against Hezbollah
    Thats what I am saying.. no fight for this seat. Yaane Antoine Habchi will make it

Wyakis

Wyakis

isn't he contradicting himself...
    17:54 السيد نصرالله: بعض القوى السياسية كانت على صلة بالجماعات الارهابية التي كانت تهدد اهل البقاع وأعني بالتحديد تيار المستقبل والقوات اللبنانية

17:36 السيد نصرالله: لا يجوز ان يلجأ أحد الى شد العصب الطائفي وتحريض الناس من أجل الفوز بمقعد نيابي

How ? I mean where is the contradiction?

Aegon

Aegon

Why is he a traitor if he was under a "Christian wing"?

HAHA I am only quoting an aouniye calling rahme ( a member of the C&R block) a "Christian traitor"... I forgot to put quotations in my "Christian Traitor" part....your question should be towards him

Last edited:
    Aoune32!

Aoune32!

HAHA I am only quoting an aouniye calling rahme ( a member of the C&R block) a "Christian traitor"... I forgot to put quotations in my "Christian Traitor" part....your question should be towards him
    Emile Rahmeh is a traitor. He is part of the Marada block and they just placed him there so SF can have 4 seats to gain a ministry. Emile Rahmeh was and still is and will always will be a HA christian. A dhimmi just like Hardan.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    The true traitor is the one who was advocating to deprive the people of Baalbeck their Christian representation, thinking that they are not worthy of it, moving the seat to Bcharreh

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

The true traitor is the one who was advocating to deprive the people of Baalbeck their Christian representation, thinking that they are not worthy of it, moving the seat to Bcharreh
    That would be a big mistake. Same mistake would be done if you move the maronite seat from Tripoli to Batroun.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    That would be a big mistake. Same mistake would be done if you move the maronite seat from Tripoli to Batroun.
    The amount of Christians in Tripoli could not bring a representative on their own