Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Baalbek-Hermel district

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
17:43 الشيخ نعيم قاسم: حزب الله حسم خياره بترشيح اللواء جميل السيد على لائحة الوفاء للمقاومة في بعلبك الهرمل

• Advertisement
  • Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    17:43 الشيخ نعيم قاسم: حزب الله حسم خياره بترشيح اللواء جميل السيد على لائحة الوفاء للمقاومة في بعلبك الهرمل
    قولك بقولولو يشلح الكرافات؟

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    I think he is in this district
    11:45 كامل الرفاعي أعلن عزوفه عن الترشح للمرحلة المقبلة: أشكر قيادة حزب الله وعلى رأسها السيد نصرالله وكل الذين تعاونوا معنا في الفترة السابقة

R

Ralph N

Akhado Jamil El Sayyed men Hesset Berri kermel yhafez 3alla may wejjo.. iza sar ma sar bi ellak eh ma houwe bel ketle...masskhara...

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Akhado Jamil El Sayyed men Hesset Berri kermel yhafez 3alla may wejjo.. iza sar ma sar bi ellak eh ma houwe bel ketle...masskhara...
    You mean if Jamil El Sayyed is chosen instead of Berri to be speaker of parliament?

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

The shia opposition in Baalbeck should try as much as they can to drop the bastard.

R

Ralph N

You mean if Jamil El Sayyed is chosen instead of Berri to be speaker of parliament?
    Something like that he is better then berri... like hanna said lesser evil ....
    I had a personal experience with him, he hates Palestinians and he helped me one time during the 1990s...
    I dont know him very well but I think he will cooperate with GMA-PMA and USA..

Last edited:
    R

Ralph N

The shia opposition in Baalbeck should try as much as they can to drop the bastard.
    The next phase is dangerous one and Berri is somehow playing the americans he is trying to stay in office as much as possible....he is somehow trying to convince them he is leaving but and maneuvering but this will not work... americans under trump have very little patience...

R

Ralph N

Bassil.png

The part of Wiki leaks was Latshe for Berri and his betraying for HIzb alla and GMA at that time... Hizb alla if they are smart they would turn the table on Berri the backstabber...
    He was from the little few who backed us... He acted as if he knows he is coming the head of parliament from FPMs and Hizb Allas side..
    It confirms what I said long ago berri is no more... someone will replace him and that someone cannot be Hizb alla it needs to be a personality that the amerikans and europians can negotiate with.... its Jamil El Sayed for many reasons....lot of reasons...

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    View attachment 9386

The part of Wiki leaks was Latshe for Berri and his betraying for HIzb alla and GMA at that time... Hizb alla if they are smart they would turn the table on Berri the backstabber...
    He was from the little few who backed us... He acted as if he knows he is coming the head of parliament from FPMs and Hizb Allas side..
    It confirms what I said long ago berri is no more... someone will replace him and that someone cannot be Hizb alla it needs to be a personality that the amerikans and europians can negotiate with.... its Jamil El Sayed for many reasons....lot of reasons...
    He's also one of the many who jailed and harassed activists while stealing money from the state and selling this country to Syria.
    He's a traitor and he deserves nothing less than to rot in jail.

He can apologise, beg, kneel for all I care, he's a traitor, nothing less.

R

Ralph N

He's also one of the many who jailed and harassed activists while stealing money from the state and selling this country to Syria.
    He's a traitor and he deserves nothing less than to rot in jail.

He can apologise, beg, kneel for all I care, he's a traitor, nothing less.
    Unfortunately ... your right and he is not a good target of us to be switched with berri but there are forces who are trying to agree on a minimum...until we convince the lebanese community they dont need berri of jamil ...in fact its better to select a good man ...but lebanese are class they want a rich man who is stealing them...

I think ... I think I dont confirm it, Jamil El Sayyed will be there for a phase...then its an other one...

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Unfortunately ... your right and he is not a good target of us to be switched with berri but there are forces who are trying to agree on a minimum...until we convince the lebanese community they dont need berri of jamil ...in fact its better to select a good man ...but lebanese are class they want a rich man who is stealing them...

I think ... I think I dont confirm it, Jamil El Sayyed will be there for a phase...then its an other one...
    Berry will be here for at least 4 more years.
    I think we should have enough time to convince the lebanese that neither this nor that is a good choice.
    It will also be enough time for non-shia parties to put pressure on the actual duo and force them not to choose from the bottom of their barrels

R

Ralph N

Berry will be here for at least 4 more years.
    I think we should have enough time to convince the lebanese that neither this nor that is a good choice.
    It will also be enough time for non-shia parties to put pressure on the actual duo and force them not to choose from the bottom of their barrels
    doubt that...

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Abbes :troll:

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    View attachment 9386

he and berri are all scums
    but he is less powerful than berri
    hence i prefer him, a weaker evil

رفع اللواء جميل السيد دعوى قضائية بتهمة القدح والذم على الإعلامية جيسيكا عازار وذلك بعد أن قامت بـ”ريتويت” للزميلة ديانة مقلد التي قالت في تغريدتها “جميل السيد، صاحب الأيادي السوداء في الأمن والسياسة والصحافة والمؤامرات في حقبة التسعينات سيرشحه حزب الله على لوائحه في الانتخابات. والآتي أعظم..”.

وعلقت جيسيكا عزار على الدعوى قائلة “بئس يوم قد يصبح فيه أمني سابق برتبة مخبر أول نائبا”.

وقالت في تغريدة أخرى “رحم الله المتنبي أستعير منه: أكلما اغتال عبد السوء سيده صار له في لبنان ترشيح”.

ملحق

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

he and berri are all scums
    but he is less powerful than berri
    hence i prefer him, a weaker evil

رفع اللواء جميل السيد دعوى قضائية بتهمة القدح والذم على الإعلامية جيسيكا عازار وذلك بعد أن قامت بـ”ريتويت” للزميلة ديانة مقلد التي قالت في تغريدتها “جميل السيد، صاحب الأيادي السوداء في الأمن والسياسة والصحافة والمؤامرات في حقبة التسعينات سيرشحه حزب الله على لوائحه في الانتخابات. والآتي أعظم..”.

وعلقت جيسيكا عزار على الدعوى قائلة “بئس يوم قد يصبح فيه أمني سابق برتبة مخبر أول نائبا”.

وقالت في تغريدة أخرى “رحم الله المتنبي أستعير منه: أكلما اغتال عبد السوء سيده صار له في لبنان ترشيح”.

ملحق
    He is not powerful just most don't have the balls to stand up to him.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    واعلن قاسم ان لائحة بعلبك الهرمل اكتلمت باستثناء المقعد الماروني معلنا اسماء المرشحين من الشيعة 6 : حسين الحاج حسن ، علي المقداد ، ايهاب حمادة ، ابراهيم الموسوي، (حزب الله) ، غازي زعيتر (حركة أمل) ، جميل السيد (مستقل، من السنة العميد الوليد سكرية وسيكون في كتلة الوفاء للمقاومة والسيد يونس الرفاعي وهو ممثل جمعية المشاريع الخيرية ، وعن المقعد الكاثوليكي النائب السابق البير منصور ، بانتظار التفاهم مع التيار الوطني الحر على المقعد الماروني.
    انتخابات 2018 حزب الله يكشف.. اكتملت اللائحة باستثناء هذا المقعد