• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Baalbek-Hermel district

• Advertisement
  • The Jade

Legendary Member
    Albert Mansour?!?! Is this guy still doing politics?!? The only souvenir I kept from this dude is his humiliating message on October 13th 1990 asking GMA to surrender.... Are FPMers voting for Mansour?
    Why are you even surprised?
    FPMers have voted for Hariri's and Berry's lackeys in the past.
    They voted for Berry in the past!!!

Halla2 de2it bi 3aynkoun Albert Mansour?
    When voices were raised about Jamil el sayyed being on Hezbollah's list and FPM being allied with Hezb, Aounists were the first to defend this.
    Saying that all that matters is for the alliance to have the most seats, irrelevant of who is in them.

We had a chance to destroy all the old guard in 2005, 2009 and now again in 2018.....but it seems Hezb, Amal, FM and FPM are doing whatever they can to bring back the syrian era.

Nonan

albert mansour & jamil el sayyid on the same list in baalbeck el hermel. 2 names that 2 dates are now associated with them.
    it is interesting how one’s own experience ends up coloring our perspective to a point sometimes unexpected. I lived October 13th but had left Lebanon for good by August 7th. Also, one of my good friend and his family were “protected” by Jamil el Sayyed when their father was taken to Mazzeh on October 13 from Yarze. So I end up justifying JeS as a lesser evil, saying that at least no one was killed on August 7th. Other would have the exact opposite view, saying that Albert Mansour was a pawn and a Buffon whereas JeS directed much of the repression and collaboration with the occupants.
    That’s why we need a whole new political class but I don’t see us ushering these politicians...

Ralph N

it is interesting how one’s own experience ends up coloring our perspective to a point sometimes unexpected. I lived October 13th but had left Lebanon for good by August 7th. Also, one of my good friend and his family were “protected” by Jamil el Sayyed when their father was taken to Mazzeh on October 13 from Yarze. So I end up justifying JeS as a lesser evil, saying that at least no one was killed on August 7th. Other would have the exact opposite view, saying that Albert Mansour was a pawn and a Buffon whereas JeS directed much of the repression and collaboration with the occupants.
    That’s why we need a whole new political class but I don’t see us ushering these politicians...

Some people acted the best they could under امر واقع

Jamil el sayed didnt like the syrians and didnt like the palestinians I know that...he did as much as he could to protect as much as citizens as he could...in the end he went to jail for 4 years... maybe he deserved it maybe not but he wasnt a dog... he is one of the few Shi3it personalities who can act without being a dog to syria in the syrian times...

If any of us was in power at that time we would have little to do against the will of the evil power like Hafez-Bachar assad... very few extra ordinary brave man can stand against them like General Michel Aoun at that time... not everyone of us has this courage nor strength nor the wisdom...

Again I say

Same goes for jraysati...and others...

Aoune32!

Jamil el sayed didnt like the syrians and didnt like the palestinians I know that...he did as much as he could to protect as much as citizens as he could...in the end he went to jail for 4 years... maybe he deserved it maybe not but he wasnt a dog... he is one of the few Shi3it personalities who can act without being a dog to syria in the syrian times...

If any of us was in power at that time we would have little to do against the will of the evil power like Hafez-Bachar assad... very few extra ordinary brave man can stand against them like General Michel Aoun at that time... not everyone of us has this courage nor strength nor the wisdom...

Again I say

Same goes for jraysati...and others...
    Pathetic people who should have got not only 4 years but life in prison.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    looks like tayayr will slag it there away from the shia duo
    i wish them luck, and the hope they find a strong and viable partner

حلو حبيت كتير برافو
    1f44d-1f3fc.png
    1f44d-1f3fc.png
    1f44d-1f3fc.png

DXWhIx4WAAAiYDG.jpg

JOEY ☦️ ☦️ @JoeyGerges
    رئيسة لجنة العمل الوطني السيدة الأستاذة #غادة_عساف تعلن ترشحها عن أحد المقاعد الشيعية في منطقة #بعلبك_الهرمل بناء على طلب رئيس التيار الوطني الحر
    1f446.png
    1f446.png
    1f446.png

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    looks like tayayr will slag it there away from the shia duo
    i wish them luck, and the hope they find a strong and viable partner

حلو حبيت كتير برافو
    1f44d-1f3fc.png
    1f44d-1f3fc.png
    1f44d-1f3fc.png

DXWhIx4WAAAiYDG.jpg

JOEY ☦️ ☦️ @JoeyGerges
    رئيسة لجنة العمل الوطني السيدة الأستاذة #غادة_عساف تعلن ترشحها عن أحد المقاعد الشيعية في منطقة #بعلبك_الهرمل بناء على طلب رئيس التيار الوطني الحر
    1f446.png
    1f446.png
    1f446.png
    It seems there was no deal reached regarding Hussein Z3aiter in Jbeil

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I think that the main target of the duo is having all the Shiite seats so that nobody can run against Berri as a Speaker candidate
    shi duo main objectivew is to get the 10 seats there,period

berri seat is never in doubt, its up to the shia to decide who is the speaker

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    LF are considering a plan B by fielding a 2nd candidate for the catholic seat in case HA succeeds in defeating their maronite candidate.