Elections Elections: Baalbek-Hermel district

Aoune32!

This district one needs to go all out. :)
This is one to win or at least gets 4/10 seats. We cannot let that Sayed bastard become an MP. FM and LF together with the shia opposition will get 4/10.

• Advertisement
  • This district one needs to go all out. :)
    This is one to win or at least gets 4/10 seats. We cannot let that Sayed bastard become an MP. FM and LF together with the shia opposition will get 4/10.
    Hezbollah already having problem with many of his own supporters they are against the current candidates and they are forming list .. now if these lists get votes but not enough to get a 7assel they will lower the 7assel overall and help other list to get more candidates - because they are votes taken mainly from Hezbollah candidates

Aoune32!

Hezbollah already having problem with many of his own supporters they are against the current candidates and they are forming list .. now if these lists get votes but not enough to get a 7assel they will lower the 7assel overall and help other list to get more candidates - because they are votes taken mainly from Hezbollah candidates
    The main issue for HA is to win the shia 6 seats and not to let LF have a representative in the district. It will be hard to do both. If a list with Husseini and FM and LF it will be hard to stop them from taking 4 seats and it could be 1 shia seat if not more.

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    i no longer understand who is with who!!
    i thought Rahme was with FPM... then he was lukewarm cause he sided with Franjieh, but then jumped ship and hailed for PMA when he became president. So now he's no longer persona grata by FPM? who would FPM support? and i read somewhere that Sandrella Merhej is pro-FPM? or am i mistaken?

Iron Maiden

i thought Rahme was with FPM... then he was lukewarm cause he sided with Franjieh, but then jumped ship and hailed for PMA when he became president. So now he's no longer persona grata by FPM? who would FPM support? and i read somewhere that Sandrella Merhej is pro-FPM? or am i mistaken?
    The bigger question would be, is there really someone called sandrella??

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    at a first look it would appear that the only constant is change. however this is the nature of people in Lebanon, not simply politicians, rare are those who are aligned with the ideals they raise, and almost no one shies away from changing colors when the price is right. most people are up for sale. those who are in the market are a tiny minority. in other words, the problem in Lebanon is ethical and moral before it is political, and this epidemic strikes mainly at the people's level, not strictly at their leaderships.

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    at a first look it would appear that the only constant is change. however this is the nature of people in Lebanon, not simply politicians, rare are those who are aligned with the ideals they raise, and almost no one shies away from changing colors when the price is right. most people are up for sale. those who are in the market are a tiny minority. in other words, the problem in Lebanon is ethical and moral before it is political, and this epidemic strikes mainly at the people's level, not strictly at their leaderships.
    THANK YOU! I was going to post something along those same lines. We keep cursing politicians, but at the end of the day, it is we, the people, who keep electing the same politicians, and that's not just a slogan, we do because (1) we are opportunistic and we follow whoever can benefit us more on a personal basis, (2) we are afraid of change, (3) we feel more secure with a powerful leader (even if they are ruthless, crooks, thieves, or radicals), and (4) we are easy victims to scare tactics when it comes to sectarian challenges, leading us to blind allegiance to whoever raises our sectarian flag.
    Sad...

THANK YOU! I was going to post something along those same lines. We keep cursing politicians, but at the end of the day, it is we, the people, who keep electing the same politicians, and that's not just a slogan, we do because (1) we are opportunistic and we follow whoever can benefit us more on a personal basis, (2) we are afraid of change, (3) we feel more secure with a powerful leader (even if they are ruthless, crooks, thieves, or radicals), and (4) we are easy victims to scare tactics when it comes to sectarian challenges, leading us to blind allegiance to whoever raises our sectarian flag.
    Sad...
    Luckily for Bassil no one elected him yet, in multiple elections internal be it or external :) except he keeps getting "appointed" again and again and again :)

Nonan

Pretty simple no? His value add as a parliamentary is nil (vs. For example a Ghassan Moukheiber or Ibrahim Kanta), his ability to bring any incremental votes is negligible and his loyalty is questionable (based on his initial siding with Frangieh). Therefore, why count him as FPM? If HA wants him, then fine, they should have him as one of them and FPM should ask for the GC seat for gl Kallas. Otherwise, hey should ask for Khalil Chamoun, an FPM activist...

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Luckily for Bassil no one elected him yet, in multiple elections internal be it or external :) except he keeps getting "appointed" again and again and again :)

el kleb awfiya ktir, ma bi khouno s7abon. el hamdella, yekhsar el wa7ad bkarame a7san men inno yerba7 bwaskhane.

el 7amir b7esson mazloumeen bhal video. b7ess inno 3am yeftere 3layon slaymen franjiyi. bass baynetna, kharjak, ma btestehal 7ada a7san men franjiyi w ja3ja3 w 7arb w hal 2orta.

i am 100% sure if bassil treats you this way, you would be the first to vote for him. you like it rough it seems.

shouf hal batal hown.

Last edited:

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    انتخابات 2018 - حسين الحاج حسن يكشف معلومات خطيرة عن الإنتخابات.. هكذا سيكون الردّ!

أكد وزير الصناعة حسين الحاج حسن أنه "لم يعد خافيا على أحد أن أميركا وبعض الدول الأوروبية وبعض الدول العربية ومن ورائهم إسرائيل، بدأوا يتدخلون في الانتخابات النيابية المقبلة، وهمهم واحد ألا وهو المقاومة في لبنان وكم ستكون شعبيتها وحضورها في المجلس النيابي، بدأوا يتكلمون عن ذلك علنا وبوضوح، ومن لم يصدق ذلك بعد فليتابع وسائل الإعلام".

وأضاف خلال رعايته حفل إطلاق حملة سلامة الغذاء في العباسية أنّه "قد حصل أن بعض سفارات الدول الأوروبية أصدرت منذ عدة أيام بيانا يقول إنها زارت أحد الوزراء وتحدثت معه بشأن الإنتخابات النيابية، وعندما انتبهوا الى أن ما فعلوه خطأ إعلامي، قاموا بنفي هذا البيان، وكذلك بعض الدول العربية وعلى رأسهم السعودية، وكذلك اسرائيل وأميركا، يتحدثون عن الانتخابات المقبلة وعن نتائجها المتوقعة، وهم لا يتكلمون لا عن اقتصاد ولا عن دين عام ولا عن موضوع النفط والبنى التحتية ووجع الناس والبطالة والكثير من المشاكل الاقتصادية التي تتحمل مسؤوليتها هذه الدول من خلال إشعالها للحرب في سوريا وما خلفته هذه الحرب من آثار على الاقتصاد اللبناني"

وشدد الحاج حسن على أن "مسؤوليتنا جميعا ولا سيما كمقاومين أن نرد على هذه التدخلات الأجنبية ومحاولة التأثير في الانتخابات النيابية المقبلة ونتائجها من خلال موقفنا وتصويتنا ومن خلال مسؤوليتنا وشراكتنا وحضورنا وتاريخنا جميعا في تاريخ هذه المقاومة، ونحن مؤمنون بأن شعبنا الوفي والأبي والصامد والثابت، لم ولا ولن يتأثر في يوم من الأيام بهذا التحريض بل سيكون موقفه واضحا وثابتا وراسخا في طريق المقاومة".

It looks like the duo is afraid to lose seats in Baalbeck-Hermel. I expect more speeches from Nasrallah urging their people to vote massively.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    سجل النائب علي المقداد اليوم في وزارة الداخلية لائحة "الأمل والوفاء"، بصفته المفوض من اللائحة، التي وسمت باللون الأخضر المتدرج نحو الأصفر، وهي اللائحة الأولى التي تم تسجيلها عن دائرة بعلبك الهرمل.

وتضم اللائحة المكتملة عشرة مرشحين هم: الوزير غازي زعيتر، الوزير حسين الحاج حسن، النائب علي المقداد، اللواء جميل أمين السيد، إبراهيم الموسوي وإيهاب حمادة (شيعة)، النائب الوليد سكرية ويونس الرفاعي عن المقعدين السنيين، النائب إميل رحمة عن المقعد الماروني والوزير السابق ألبير منصور عن المقعد الكاثوليكي.

wa gebran still waiting for teh shia to take on his candidates
    gebran still waiting for hariri as well
    gebran still waiting for mouwad

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    he will end up withdrawing

تفوق الرئيس حسين الحسيني صراحة على كل أبناء البيوتات السياسية والأحزاب والإقطاع القديم والجديد. دولته ترشح عن المقعد الشيعي في دائرة بعلبك - الهرمل، وكذلك فعل شقيقه فيصل. أما شقيقه مصطفى فترشح عن دائرة جبيل - كسروان. ولم تنته الأمور هنا: ترشح ابنه حسن حسين الحسيني عن دائرة زحلة. علماً أن الرئيس حسين الحسيني أحد أكثر السياسيين ثقافة ويضرب به المثل لناحية نظافة الكف لكن إحدى أبرز مشاكله تكمن في عدم قدرته على قول كلمتين، هما: نعم وكلا. هو يطالع ساعات وساعات في القضايا الدستورية وهو محيط لغويّ استثنائي لكن لديه مشكلة مع هاتين المفردتين فقط: نعم وكلا. وهكذا لا أحد يعلم اليوم إذا كان الحسيني ينوي تشكيل لائحة في بعلبك - الهرمل أم لا، وهو كان يقول إنه صاعد إلى شمسطار للقاء المرشحين اليوم أو غداً أم الآن فيقول لسائليه "بعد بكرا إن شاء الله". ولا شك أن من ينتظرونه يعانون الأمرين لأنهم "ما فاهمين شي من شي" ولا يعلمون إن كانوا معلقين أم مطلقين.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    مع حسم حزب الله ترشيح النائب اميل رحمة عن المقعد الماروني في بعلبك الهرمل وتسليم اللائحة للداخلية، مقفلا بذلك باب التفاوض مع الوزير جبران باسيل يمكن قول "مبروك كبيرة" لمرشح القوات اللينانية عن المقعد نفسه طوني حبشي. فرحمة لا يستطيع هذه المرة الفوز بفضل الصوت الشيعي الا اذا اراد حزب الله المخاطرة بخسارة مقعد شيعي، وهو لا يستطيع تجيير اية اصوات للائحة بحكم وضعه الشعبي في دير الأحمر وجوارها. وعليه كان يمكن الحزب مزاحمة القوات قليلا او اقله اتعابها عبر تبني مرشح عوني له حضوره الشعبي في بلدات دير الأحمر.

whatd fpr sure, ra7me will gte close to 300 votes christian tafdile
    the issue will the ouwat-hariri list get eniygh 7awasel to get 1 sunni and 1 christian ?? thats teh question

ouwat refusal to ally with tayyar might prove them a costly one
    anyone, thats their own