Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Batroun-Koura-Bsharre-Zgharta district

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

So you are a doctor too. I actually work for a living . I engineer things. What exactly does does he offer ? . I'm willing to help him get customers..
Didn’t exactly get your post
But Raffoul has been the right hand of Michel Aoun from the start
Not being very sociable in meetings is your criticism of him? Don’t find that very relevant

• Advertisement
  • F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    It's a nickname that FPMers used to constantly use to refer to Nayla Mawaad, when it was convenient for them :) I don't endorse it nor know what it means, I am using it to simply underscore bassili selfserving neofeudal hypocrisy :)
    It was not a nickname. Its her real name. She changed it to neyla.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

في مقابلة على شاشة ال
    LBCI
    وخلال سؤال الوزير السابق سليمان فرنجية:punch: عن انه شجع على قتل الوزير جبران باسيل فرد افرنجية قائلاً إذا شجعت على قتل باسيل فانني أقدم خدمة للتيار

Wyakis

Wyakis

في مقابلة على شاشة ال
    LBCI
    وخلال سؤال الوزير السابق سليمان فرنجية:punch: عن انه شجع على قتل الوزير جبران باسيل فرد افرنجية قائلاً إذا شجعت على قتل باسيل فانني أقدم خدمة للتيار

L3ama... chou hal 7ake heyda ?

W

wdawle1

Frangiyeh is truly burning, he is burning burning burning. And us ignoring him even burns him further.

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    صدر عن المكتب الإعلامي لوزير الدولة لشؤون رئاسة الجمهورية والمرشح عن دائرة الشمال الثالثة عن قضاء زغرتا الزاوية الدكتور بيار رفول البيان التالي:
    ان الإشاعات التي يروّج لها البعض عن انسحاب الوزير بيار رفول من لائحة "الشمال القوي" في الانتخابات النيابية في ٦ أيار هي مجرد اوهام لا تمتّ الى الحقيقة بصلة.
    واذ يُهيب المكتب الإعلامي بالرأي العام عامة وبأهلنا في قضاء زغرتا الزاوية وفِي دائرة الشمال الثالثة خاصة بعدم الاصغاء الى هذه الاكاذيب وتناقلها، ومتابعة كل ما يصدر عنه لمعرفة الحقيقة.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    You think a scandal changes anything to the sheep who follow him
    Frangieh is the definition of scandal and he still has his sheep following him
    True, lots of sheep out there, but FPM can damage Franjiyeh image nationally thru a well organized and effective media.

Imagine had Bassil said it to somebody, it would have been a scandal because FPM opponents have a great media presence.
    I'm not sure why FPM is neglecting it's media, though it is the most essential political weapon in modern times

W

wdawle1

True, lots of sheep out there, but FPM can damage Franjiyeh image nationally thru a well organized and effective media.

Imagine had Bassil said it to somebody, it would have been a scandal because FPM opponents have a great media presence.
    I'm not sure why FPM is neglecting it's media, though it is the most essential political weapon in modern times
    Only way u damage frangiyeh is by ignoring him, and give him no importance. and he will remain of no importance . frangiyeh is burning, let him burn burn burn. the more he talks and makes this statements the more i laugh on him and smile how he is burining.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Only way u damage frangiyeh is by ignoring him, and give him no importance. and he will remain of no importance . frangiyeh is burning, let him burn burn burn. the more he talks and makes this statements the more i laugh on him and smile how he is burining.
    w min 2alak he is burning??

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin

All of MAR8 have been attacking FPM for years now. FPM should go after the head, HA.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

All of MAR8 have been attacking FPM for years now. FPM should go after the head, HA.
    LOL
    FPM after HA?
    You joking right? Bassil had a meeting with SHN like last week w 2al after the elections henne ma3 ba3ad.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    LOL
    FPM after HA?
    You joking right? Bassil had a meeting with SHN like last week w 2al after the elections henne ma3 ba3ad.
    I know it's farfetched. I'm just stating my opinion. I hope FPM breaks the alliance.