Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Batroun-Koura-Bsharre-Zgharta district

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Watch the full GB interview. None of this copy pasting here is giving it a tenth of how good it was.

I for one remembered why I decided to be pro FPM 13 years ago, and understand now more than ever that the only thing FPM really needs is just an A-grade Obama-style PR machine.
Seems like it really was good, I didn’t watch it but I have a Kuluna Watani friend that believes the silliest propaganda against tayyar that thought Bassil spoke well

• Advertisement
  • Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Its easy to have a good interview when all the interviewers are on your side and are stroking your ego the entire time lol OTV is a joke, not even a funny one.

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    Seems like it really was good, I didn’t watch it but I have a Kuluna Watani friend that believes the silliest propaganda against tayyar that thought Bassil spoke well
    Everybody was watching it; it got the top trending on twitter. Wlek even Ali Hassan Khalil was watching

rae27

rae27

Its easy to have a good interview when all the interviewers are on your side and are stroking your ego the entire time lol OTV is a joke, not even a funny one.
    None of the interviewers were on his side. They were just asking the important questions, and GB got the simple luxury of being able to talk freely.

Rewind one day earlier, that ***** from LBC wouldn’t let the man finish his sentence. A day before that, SG on the same show, was given a ****ing podium to make grand speeches with 5 sec pauses.
    Everywhere you look or anything you watch, there is a targeted campaign against FPM.

We may have different opinions on how to improve this country or who should be doing it and how, but you can’t objectively tell anyone on this forum that FPM are not targeted and that GB has had it easy, let alone acceptable.
    They’re trying to assassinate his character and to a large extent have succeeded in doing so, while FPM sit back, chill and take the high road.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    22:30
    الوزير جبران باسيل ل "OTV":

- لم اذهب عند الرئيس بري لاطلب بتغير الوزارة بل بتغيير بعض وزراء التكتل بسبب عدم الفعالية في العمل
    What was he talking about here? Was he himtung that the fom csbinet ministers are not good enough fir the next government?

N

new hope

Watch the full GB interview. None of this copy pasting here is giving it a tenth of how good it was.

I for one remembered why I decided to be pro FPM 13 years ago, and understand now more than ever that the only thing FPM really needs is just an A-grade Obama-style PR machine.

He looked pale mantouf .. interview was so crap stupid provocation scared of the results already

rae27

rae27

He looked pale mantouf .. interview was so crap stupid provocation scared of the results already
    He looked disgusted and fed up and yes after days of never ending campaigning exhausted.
    Anyhow to each his own, I’m not gonna waste my time explaining to you what’s what and what’s not, do as you wish.

However :), if you would be so kind, could you please share the interview link with me ?? Thanks

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

[QUOTE = "Lebanese Pride, post: 1893960, member: 58719"] # SarBadda nkeboun barra yalla tomorrow is the LF tsunami be ready! [/ QUOTE]

7abibe you really think that the LF is going to produce a Tsunami ??
    LOL
    the biggest fight will be in baalbeck. I hope that Habshi wins just for a christian to be represented not these dhimmis.
    LF wont be more than 12-13 MPs.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    He looked disgusted and fed up and yes after days of never ending campaigning exhausted.
    Anyhow to each his own, I’m not gonna waste my time explaining to you what’s what and what’s not, do as you wish.

However :), if you would be so kind, could you please share the interview link with me ?? Thanks

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    This is a must watch! Bassil ghassalon la Berri w Ali Khalil for over 30 minutes. Ya ma7la when he called him baltajeh! :)
    he seemed to be pretty optimistic about the results, in particular in north 3 where he hinted FPM might be the party to end up with the 4 seats if the FM sticks to the deal, and in kesrwen where FPM might be able to secure 4 seats out of 5.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    he seemed to be pretty optimistic about the results, in particular in north 3 where he hinted FPM might be the party to end up with the 4 seats if the FM sticks to the deal, and in kesrwen where FPM might be able to secure 4 seats out of 5.
    Honestly, i am really impressed with the job he has done leading up to the elections. It's now up to the people. Like he said, you're either with 'Bay l Kil' or with 'Bay l Fassad'. It's on them now.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Honestly, i am really impressed with the job he has done leading up to the elections. It's now up to the people. Like he said, you're either with 'Bay l Kil' or with 'Bay l Fassad'. It's on them now.
    Bay el fassad meaning the people you're allied with in numerous places? Lol

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    lovely
    Ana ma3 bent mou7erabit el fased Paula Yaacoubian. w tante ghada

mikeys71

mikeys71

4 seats in north 3??? Lol I would like to smoke whatever he is smoking. He will be very lucky if he is elected himself. He can thanks Harriri for making his dream come true.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    What shocked me the most is that he said our list in akkar will get 2 or 3 seats!