Elections Elections: Beirut 1 district

LVV

Again....
1) Prove your accusations or it would be better for whatever credibility you've got left to stay silent
2) As far as I know, this NGO is not taking money from the state.

What other lies are you going to throw?
SO why government calling for investigation in false associations like your friend
Strange how you defend corruption in associations

• Advertisement
  • Armenians are 34 % of this district voters, if the Armenian vote is high we can get up to 6 seats.Usually the turnout of armenian voters is always low, due to immigration.So I expect Armenian vote to be closer to 20% of district voters.

The Jade

Legendary Member
    SO why government calling for investigation in false associations like your friend
    First of all, they're calling investigations into associations that take money from the state, as is their right.
    Is this association taking money from the state?
    Did they call an investigation into this NGO specifically?
    Or are you just calling all NGOs corrupt?
    Because many of them are headed by FPMers

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Armenians are 34 % of this district voters, if the Armenian vote is high we can get up to 6 seats.Usually the turnout of armenian voters is always low, due to immigration.So I expect Armenian vote to be closer to 20% of district voters.
    the armenian vote in that district is not majorly tashnag as is the case with metn and burj hammoud. they have different perspectives and it is difficult to have them converge over the same candidates, so it is expected that their votes will be distributed, albeit not diluted, into two or three lists.

True
    There are many fake associations were taking money from the state - Abou assi raised the issue and closed many .. and they escalated it to the president .. now a full investigation is going through

Some associations didn’t even have 20 persons to take care of were shut down straight away .. they started by putting floor I think 50+ for the childrens etc .. but they noticed there was a big mafia behind it and were sucking the state for ages .. they pretend to have many families or persons in charge they take I think certain amount per head per month from the social care ministry - but they ve been discovered and over a 100 have been shut down already since October .. and a full investigation is going through now

First of all, they're calling investigations into associations that take money from the state, as is their right.
    Is this association taking money from the state?
    Did they call an investigation into this NGO specifically?
    Or are you just calling all NGOs corrupt?
    Because many of them are headed by FPMers
    Many NGO are a screen for money laundry or secret service agencies ... and frankly I will be careful with those active in Lebanon as no real control over them

What do they do for ex: a dirty guy want to clean his money he donate it to an ngo - owned by himself then he buy something for that ngo that will end up for himself
    Or if he want to avoid taxes he give that money to an ngo - the ngo bit something from him the cycle is done money cleaned no tax on it because it was a donation

Many are screen for terrorist organisation as well ..

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Many NGO are a screen for money laundry or secret service agencies ... and frankly I will be careful with those active in Lebanon as no real control over them

What do they do for ex: a dirty guy want to clean his money he donate it to an ngo - owned by himself then he buy something for that ngo that will end up for himself
    Or if he want to avoid taxes he give that money to an ngo - the ngo bit something from him the cycle is done money cleaned no tax on it because it was a donation

Many are screen for terrorist organisation as well ..
    Let's assume that you are right....

Do you or anyone else here have any shred of proof that this NGO specifically (donner sang compter) is either dirty or a front for terrorist organisations?

Many parties in Lebanon are a front for foreign countries, terrorist organisations and money laundering. Do you see me claiming that all parties in Lebanon are dirty and corrupt?

People should get at least a shred of proof before throwing damaging and dirty accusations towards NGOs who are there to help.

Yalli sta7o meto....

Do you or anyone else here have any shred of proof that this NGO specifically (donner sang compter) is either dirty or a front for terrorist organisations?

Many parties in Lebanon are a front for foreign countries, terrorist organisations and money laundering. Do you see me claiming that all parties in Lebanon are dirty and corrupt?

People should get at least a shred of proof before throwing damaging and dirty accusations towards NGOs who are there to help.

Yalli sta7o meto....

I didn’t say all of them !!! Where did I say that ?
    I’m not accusing anyone in particular

But it’s common use ..

As for the proof : let one politician or public servant be caught for corruption :) .. Ya3neh mafi corruption in Lebanon. :)

LVV

Yalli sta7o meto....
    Stop defending corruption in associations
    Like your friend here
    Who do you think you are fooling

walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Would be a pity for the miujtama3 madani to split into several lists in the same district.... they should unite regardless who gets elected so long as they abide by 1 clear and transparent agenda...

Would be a pity for the miujtama3 madani to split into several lists in the same district.... they should unite regardless who gets elected so long as they abide by 1 clear and transparent agenda...
    The problem they are so different on a political level some are extreme leftist some other extreme right ..

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    actually it is a valid test for their ability to work together towards a common goal and achieve something. this way you actually get to test them before they get into the parliament.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Moujatmaa3 madani are bunch of swines
    Fake scUms, well majority of them
    Funny how they all run in Christian areas and target Tayyar, funny they only bother to run in Muslims districts .hmmmmm

The Jade

Legendary Member
    I didn’t say all of them !!! Where did I say that ?
    I’m not accusing anyone in particular

But it’s common use ..

As for the proof : let one politician or public servant be caught for corruption :) .. Ya3neh mafi corruption in Lebanon. :)
    True, the criticism wasn't actually directed towards you.

I'm just shocked that no one had the balls to stand up to LVV who thinks he can just throw accusations left and right, mainly because no one from his camp has the decency to call him out on his lies

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Many civil society group in Lebanon have different approaches to problems and issues in Lebanon.
    Some are right wing and others are left wing.

What unites them is their opposition to the actual status quo.

But when it comes to running the country, they have different approaches. Both valid, but not appealing to the same clientele.

It's easy to say that this would be a test for them, but the truth is, they are not homogeneous which absolutely normal.

However, a coalition was formed under the umbrella of Watani which includes many groups from different backgrounds.
    This in itself is a huge feat!

I hope the leaderships of most groups can unite and form a strong list in many areas.

Aoune32!

Many civil society group in Lebanon have different approaches to problems and issues in Lebanon.
    Some are right wing and others are left wing.

What unites them is their opposition to the actual status quo.

But when it comes to running the country, they have different approaches. Both valid, but not appealing to the same clientele.

It's easy to say that this would be a test for them, but the truth is, they are not homogeneous which absolutely normal.

However, a coalition was formed under the umbrella of Watani which includes many groups from different backgrounds.
    This in itself is a huge feat!

I hope the leaderships of most groups can unite and form a strong list in many areas.
    I want to see what they bring out in Tripoli :)
    I will not vote for a party who is allied with a party that is corrupt.

The Jade

Legendary Member
    I want to see what they bring out in Tripoli :)
    I will not vote for a party who is allied with a party that is corrupt.
    I don't know if they have any strong structure there.

As you said, they're mainly concentrated in the south and some christian areas like beirut 1, metn and others.
    But I don't think they're in kesserwan.

Anyway, I hope there's a group strong enough in Tripoli to take on Rifi and Hariri

As you said, they're mainly concentrated in the south and some christian areas like beirut 1, metn and others.

Anyway, I hope there's a group strong enough in Tripoli to take on Rifi and Hariri
    they are running everywhere - zahleh south north tripoli beirut ..

i heard some analyst :) election analyst ktar these days where saying that 1 of koura seats can be grabbed by moujtama3 madani - i doubt .. but we will see

Aoune32!

I hope that there is an Orthodox figure one can give his preferential 2. If FPM goes by itself and not ally with Hariri in Tripoli I will vote for them. Other than that I will not vote for a corrupt party like FM which I have been against since I was 16 years of age.