• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Elections Elections: Beirut 1 district

unitedlb

Which begs question, whats point of adding hanchag and FM to the list when we will get 4 with them or without them.
Per 2009 elections, we get 4 seats facing FM, LF, Hanchag , Pharoan, Kataeb all together...

My guess is that Hanchak+FM combined have more than one 7asel. This means that their surplus will be used to benefit our list. Had they have not had a 7asel combined, then there is less value in taking them onto our list.

• Advertisement
  • My guess is that Hanchak+FM combined have more than one 7asel. This means that their surplus will be used to benefit our list. Had they have not had a 7asel combined, then there is less value in taking them onto our list.
    FPM/Achkar/ tashnaq got 17,209 in 2009

1- Mdawar Armenian 32,000 total voters assume 45% yakhayye mish 50% as your claiming not more bas not less voted means 14,400 and if assumed 80% tachnaq means FPM list will get 11,500
    2- Add to it 3,000 Sunnit from FM
    3- 1,000 Maronite from Mdawar
    4- 1,000 Intishar
    5- So result will be 17,209(old result) +11500(Armenian Mdawar)+1000 (Maronite Mdawar) +3000 (sunnit FM) +1000 (intishar) = 33,700/7000 Hassel = 4.82 Minimum

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    The Armenian expats will come to vote in surprising numbers according to Hagop Pakradounian
    Many people can't make it because they were not told they were needed early enough. Unless things change in the next few days, numbers will be short. I won't say more because who knows who is reading this forum and how it can influence things.

Iron Maiden

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Are any of the prognostics taking into acvount watani list?

Because if not then all these numbers are flawed, especially in Beirut 1 where civil movement list has some traction since last municipal election.

From my entourage alone theres at least 10% of voters from 2009 who voted for FPM, and are going to vote for the civil movements there.
    byeswo neghle
    they wont get 1500 votes , if ever
    ennsa
    usuels s cums
    dirty moujtama3

Placebo

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    byeswo neghle
    they wont get 1500 votes , if ever
    ennsa
    usuels s cums
    dirty moujtama3
    Watani list in beirut 1 is close to a Hassel.

The sad thing though is that even though she won't get the highest preferential. it's paula yaacoubian who might make it as there are 3 armenian orthodox seats and I doubt Tashnag would be able to raise the preferential on all 3.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Watani list in beirut 1 is close to a Hassel.

The sad thing though is that even though she won't get the highest preferential. it's paula yaacoubian who might make it as there are 3 armenian orthodox seats and I doubt Tashnag would be able to raise the preferential on all 3.
    i bet you they wont get 2000 votes
    ennsaaaa those scums

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Too overconfident am afraid dude
    i am ot talking about tayayr voters

these voters follow moutranb aoude and the church in achgrafieh
    ma khasnne fiyn
    to me they are scums all of them

but the reality is, their candidate is with tayayr list and his name is CHAMMAS
    so hey, they vote for him fine, they dont. its aoude prestige not tayayr , he was the one who nominated him

The Jade

Legendary Member
    So we will have to endure paula yaacoubian and her fakeness in parliament?
    Eh smallah la2anno the ones in power now and the others who will get elected soon, like Jamil el Sayyed are beacons are trust

The fact that you guys are concentrating on Paula and no other as if she's the devil incarnate, shows that you're out of arguments to criticise Watani.
    Yalli bayto men 2zez.....

Eh smallah la2anno the ones in power now and the others who will get elected soon, like Jamil el Sayyed are beacons are trust

The fact that you guys are concentrating on Paula and no other as if she's the devil incarnate, shows that you're out of arguments to criticise Watani.
    Yalli bayto men 2zez.....
    Jamil el sayyid is a straight forward person w 3alanan ( even though he is the worst of the worst) paula is fake , not straight forward and trying to paint a different image of herself to the public. Here i am not talking about decency ( which she might have ) or if she is fit to become MP. I am stricly refering to her fake character which you can smell and see from miles away.

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Jamil el sayyid is a straight forward person w 3alanan ( even though he is the worst of the worst) paula is fake , not straight forward and trying to paint a different image of herself to the public. Here i am not talking about decency ( which she might have ) or if she is fit to become MP. I am stricly refering to her fake character which you can smell and see from miles away.
    If you had to choose between Paula and Jamil el Sayyed, who would it be?

And if fakeness is what's bothering you: aren't all MPs saying they want to fight corruption, but really only like 5 of them do it?
    Have you been ok with 123 MPs being fake, bass halla2 de2it bi 3aynak Paula?