• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Elections Elections Day 6 May 2018 ; Live Events and Results

The biggest Block emerging from the election will be

• Strong Lebanon

Votes: 40 55.6%
  • LF

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Kataeb

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Civil Society

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • FM

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Amal

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • HA

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Jumblat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marada

• Mikati

• Others

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
    In 2009 expectation was M8 wins M14 loses, Hariri made big win. 2018 wont be different, same storyline expectation that Hariri is going to lose most etc etc.He will end up winning the most. Hariri money, backing from Saudi Arabia ensures him that.Same way HA being backed by Iran.

In regards to us, I think keeping 22 will be tough.I expect 15 - 18. Unfortunately many of our voters are voting for those scums ( koulna watani). I expect more division in christian street.

LVV

In 2009 expectation was M8 wins M14 loses, Hariri made big win. 2018 wont be different, same storyline expectation that Hariri is going to lose most etc etc.He will end up winning the most. Hariri money, backing from Saudi Arabia ensures him that.Same way HA being backed by Iran.

In regards to us, I think keeping 22 will be tough.I expect 15 - 18. Unfortunately many of our voters are voting for those scums ( koulna watani). I expect more division in christian street.
    I think 23/27

LVV

Not sure, I am working hard to convince ex-aounists to vote for us. But many of people I know are voting koulna watani. This forum itself would have more activity if the ones in 2009 - 2005 were still with us.
    Anyway may 6 is very near