Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

Ralph N

i'm not juding Roukoz, haven't seen much of the guy yet

In fairness
Good Heart has no room in politics. we need wolves especially in FPM.
as much as i dislike Gebran, he does not lack courage and he makes a great politician

I think Saad Hariri has a good heart, and that made a joke out of him
look at him.
he's a comedy show on his own on TV,
gets called to Saudi Arabia, gets manipulated and changes his narrative 180 degrees in 2 minutes (November anyone?)
I just think people should chose the good ...Not the wolves...he is a wolf on his own people too... Karma will hunt him and us if we chose wolves...
I would go with the good people....if the fight is between Chamel and Bassilll I will chose Chamel at least the guy is a warrior.. The other one is a clown who made it up on his father in laws shoulders...

Chamel made himself by himself...he didnt need anyone....

• Advertisement
  • L

La Blague

Roukoz has a good heart....Great Courage but lacks tactics...

Gebran on the other hand has tactics, but lacks good heart and courage...

I prefer someone with a good heart...
    Where’s the courage in running in the strongest Tayyar stronghold

Where’s the good heart when he badmouths Gebran in private all the time ? He keeps saying to his friends (mostly multimillionaires bu the way) that Gebran was going to buy a plane and he stopped him.
    On a more “personal life” level where’s the good heart when you steal someone else’s wife ?

How is Gebran not courageous ?
    I don’t argue with the good heart, I agree, but I also think PMA is not a boy-scout either

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Roukoz has a good heart....Great Courage but lacks tactics...

Gebran on the other hand has tactics, but lacks good heart and courage...

I prefer someone with a good heart...
    Courage?

I prefer someone who knows what he is doing to represent me instead of a clueless wannabe politician. Jubran achieved with his tactics way more than GMA did with his good heart.
    All i wanted was that jubran era be limited to this period where someone like him is needed until we achieve a balance that will require a person with good heart to continue leading the way.

What jubran did instead is ensuring he stays for a long long time.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Yes it was...
    Even if it was , it is the right thing to do. Same as the prerequisite of a university degree if you want to run for presidency or vice which was pictured as jubran targetting ramzi kanj whom the opposition wanted to adopt as one of its vices before alain withdrawing and jubran winning bil tazkiye.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

I just think people should chose the good ...Not the wolves...he is a wolf on his own people too... Karma will hunt him and us if we chose wolves...
    I would go with the good people....if the fight is between Chamel and Bassilll I will chose Chamel at least the guy is a warrior.. The other one is a clown who made it up on his father in laws shoulders...

Chamel made himself by himself...he didnt need anyone....
    agree completely. Chamel is a warrior in the LAF and it will take some time for him to become a true politician but better than the other clown who didn't do anything in his life except jump for the last step on the ladder due to PMA.