Elections Elections: Jezzine-Saida district

What I can't understand in this district is why LF and FPM are not allied against Berri list?
LF/Kateib list has zero chances so thousands of christian votes will be wasted for nothing.
I think greed and lack of negotiation skills by both : and stupid

You have 4 district a deal was a necessity for both - marjeeyoun rashaya jezzine and Baalbek ..
Just stupid greed

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Very stupid from the christian parties.
    If I was LF and Kataeb I would have supported the FPM list in Jezzine so they can win 2 and leave Hariri out of Jezzine even if Azar wins.
    In return FPM can support LF in Baalbeck. Really bad from the christian parties. Not thinking properly about the situation of the christians in the south which number aktar mn 50K voters. Marjeyoun could have been a LFer kameina with FPM support or vice versa.

NAFAR

Calculations of the next presidential elections, they won't simply give the other a free seat if they believe they can have it on their own.
    In this specific district LF getting MP on their own is impossible, so your argument is not applicable here.
    I would say pure stupidity and hate from LF/Kateib.

In this specific district LF getting MP on their own is impossible, so your argument is not applicable here.
    They cant have it on their own. They were just afraid that FPM get the seat instead and they end up with nothing.
    Indeed, they prefer Shia duo's allies or Hariri to get these seats than their rival Christian parties getting it.

Hate ?? What about fpm - they have 0 chance in Baalbek and yet they ran against lf

Marka3youn tetyiss as well

I think lf had enough of giving free gift to fpm and nothing in exchange

So either you back them in Baalbek they back you in jezzine
    Or in rashaya or marje3youn but you can’t have it all .. and give 0 in exchange .. that’s stupid greed

Aoune32!

Hate ?? What about fpm - they have 0 chance in Baalbek and yet they ran against lf

Marka3youn tetyiss as well

I think lf had enough of giving free gift to fpm and nothing in exchange

So either you back them in Baalbek they back you in jezzine
    Or in rashaya or marje3youn but you can’t have it all .. and give 0 in exchange .. that’s stupid greed
    They should have backed one another instead going against each other. They would have more chances in more areas.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    What I can't understand in this district is why LF and FPM are not allied against Berri list?
    LF/Kateib list has zero chances so thousands of christian votes will be wasted for nothing.
    the FPM and the LF were heading towards complete collaboration in the districts where their electoral alliances could make a difference, then all the sudden it seems that the saudis jumped in, what followed was a systematic rejection of alliances in one district after the next, to the point where there were no alliances whatsoever in any district.

pressure was exerted on hariri as well, and the FM/FPM alliance in alley/chouf and in other places was overturned in favor of the LF. unlike samir geagea however hariri seems to be resisting the saudis, and is only doing the minimum possible to keep them satisfied.

the FPM and the LF were heading towards complete collaboration in the districts where their electoral alliances could make a difference, then all the sudden it seems that the saudis jumped in, what followed was a systematic rejection of alliances in one district after the next, to the point where there were no alliances whatsoever in any district.

pressure was exerted on hariri as well, and the FM/FPM alliance in alley/chouf and in other places was overturned in favor of the LF. unlike samir geagea however hariri seems to be resisting the saudis, and is only doing the minimum possible to keep them satisfied.
    why the saudi let the jama3a islamia ally with fpm everywhere??
    if they have influence on lf they have twice that influence on jama3a islamiya

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Hariri by not allying iwth Tayyar caused us 3 seats
    And. Y allying iwth Ouwat secure them3 seats the least , thr6 went from 8 or 9 to like 12 or 14 seats even

Frankly , you can’t trust anyone in that oumma