• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.
  • We are back

Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Jezzine-Saida district

lebanese1

Legendary Member
As per Bassil, 2 seats are secured in Jezzine. The bet is that HA/Aamal will have one seat only and HA will prefer the winner to be Ossama rather than Azar and thus will not give preferential votes to Azar so that Saad comes ahead of him.

Hence, votes will be split evenly between Assouad and Abou Zeid.
 

new hope

Member
إشكال داخل قلم في ثانوية جزين بين منصري "التيار الوطني الحر" وأنصار المرشح ابراهيم عازار

mwatrin el shabeb ;)
 
Last edited:

wdawle1

Member

13:24 "صوت لبنان" (93.3): عراك بين مندوبة لتنظيم الناصري ومندوبة لتيار المستقبل في مدرسة البزري في صيدا بسبب اتهام مندوبة المستقبل بتقديم رشاوى وتدخلت القوى الامنية
 

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
إشكال داخل قلم في ثانوية جزين بين منصري "التيار الوطني الحر" وأنصار المرشح ابراهيم عازار

mwatrin el shabeb ;)
Another feudal dhummi fighting for his life along fatouch harb skaff khazen w gheir w gheir
 

!Aoune32

Well-Known Member
In Jezzine Christian villages for example, the turnout is around 27% while it is only 11% in Jabal AlRi7an, the Jezzine Shiite area.

Mmmm something strange la2ele. The christians 3andoun church masalan they vote in the afternoon but the shia ??? Are they waiting for all the opposition to vote then henne vote in a block???
 

Death To Google

New Member
Or maybe the Shiia are more cynical this time around. Could be waiting till the last moments... but it could also be that the reputation of HA mobilizing power does not extend to electoral politics. Yemkin yotla3o less sheepish after all :)
 

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
If you’re super sure of your logistics, it would make sense to wait until you get a better picture if turnout and then Direct the voters accordingly
 

!Aoune32

Well-Known Member
Or maybe the Shiia are more cynical this time around. Could be waiting till the last moments... but it could also be that the reputation of HA mobilizing power does not extend to electoral politics. Yemkin yotla3o less sheepish after all :)

Another 4 hrz we will see the shia turnout. I predict what i always said that those who vote 70% of them are the ones who reside in lebanon. The other 30% are outside.
 

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
Any updates about Jezzine? What about turnout in Shiaa towns?

  • 17:56
    نسب الإقتراع حتى الساعة في بعض قرى قضاء جزين :
    - صيدون 66.6%
    - روم 58.6%
    - جنسنايا 52.9%
    - العيشية 53.1%
    - جزين 52.7%
    - مليخ 48.1%
    - جرنايا 47.6%
    - بيصور 40.9%
    - قيتولي 40.7%
    - بكاسين 39.5%
    - مشموشة 34%
 
Top