Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Jezzine-Saida district

• Advertisement
  • U

unitedlb

According to Al-Jadeed, 49% voter turnout in Jezzine and 46% in Saida. It doesn't sound right as Jezzine is a bit lower than other estimates. Also, Saida is waaaaaay lower than in 2009.

Tayyar saying that 54% in Jezzine and 52% in Saida. If this is even close to true, then good news for FPM in Jezzine, as there will less influence from Saida.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    According to Al-Jadeed, 49% voter turnout in Jezzine and 46% in Saida. It doesn't sound right as Jezzine is a bit lower than other estimates. Also, Saida is waaaaaay lower than in 2009. If this is even close to true, then good news for FPM in Jezzine, as there will less influence from Saida.
    the tvs are updating the numbers very late. jizzine has crossed 52% around 6PM

U

unitedlb

the tvs are updating the numbers very late. jizzine has crossed 52% around 6PM
    I'm starting to get more confident that we can get two here. But which two is hard to guess. Based on those figures, I think FM may only get 1.

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    @freelebanonn

a few weeks ago, rabih habr was claiming that abou zeid is number 1 in jezzin :D

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    I'm starting to get more confident that we can get two here. But which two is hard to guess. Based on those figures, I think FM may only get 1.
    that is very precisely how it played out. FPM pulled some impressive acrobatics in that district.

R

Ralph N

Habr retire bro ur a loser
    Actually habr is good he just didnt know that Armenians Block could change their minds which I warned... Armenians didnt vote very well in achrafier like they used to, and in maten they diverted their votes...

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    @freelebanonn

a few weeks ago, rabih habr was claiming that abou zeid is number 1 in jezzin :D
    What changed this fact was the hamle both amal and bahia made against ziad. a leaked video of bahia speaking that she vetoed ziad aswad backfired massively on her.

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    What changed this fact was the hamle both amal and bahia made against ziad. a leaked video of bahia speaking that she vetoed ziad aswad backfired massively on her.
    ma ba2a ta3ti a3zar lal haber :D

U

unitedlb

that is very precisely how it played out. FPM pulled some impressive acrobatics in that district.
    Exactly, I didn’t get the chance to comment later, but when I saw that Bahiya hadn’t done as well as expected and that Bizri/Jame3a did very well, that’s when I knew that Salim Khoury would win. So happy with winning two in Jezzine. It remains an FPM fortress. Gebran’s alliance was a master stroke!

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    BRahim Azar got 11600 votes (7200 shi3a).
    Ziad Assouwad got 7000+ votes.
    Salim Khoury 700.

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    And Amal Abu Zeid ?
    لائحة صيدا جزين معاً

عبد الرحمن البزري (سني) 3509 صوت
    بسام حمود (سني) 3204 صوت
    زياد ميشال أسود (ماروني) 7270 صوت
    أمل حكمت أبو زيد (ماروني) 5016 صوت
    سليم انطوان خوري (كاثوليك) 708 صوت

N

new hope

لائحة صيدا جزين معاً

عبد الرحمن البزري (سني) 3509 صوت
    بسام حمود (سني) 3204 صوت
    زياد ميشال أسود (ماروني) 7270 صوت
    أمل حكمت أبو زيد (ماروني) 5016 صوت
    سليم انطوان خوري (كاثوليك) 708 صوت
    Nice well done with 13k only Tayyar got 2 mps

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Exactly, I didn’t get the chance to comment later, but when I saw that Bahiya hadn’t done as well as expected and that Bizri/Jame3a did very well, that’s when I knew that Salim Khoury would win. So happy with winning two in Jezzine. It remains an FPM fortress. Gebran’s alliance was a master stroke!
    Gebran's alliance is the only thing he can really do. He has no other options.