Elections Elections: Keserwan-Jbeil district [Frem & LF fail to reach an understanding]

lebanese1

Legendary Member
SO that is the plan to make Baroud leave by this game
But GCR yesterday said everything agreed with Baroud who was with him
I think some should concentrate to win a second seat in their northern district rather than play the dirty game in Kisarwan
I dont think there is a dirty game but it seems GCR wants bon and Bassil wants frem. but at the end only 1 of the 2 will be taken

• Advertisement
  • Dr Khazen is out then to be replaced by a member of FPM
    I m not sure if this debate was settled
    GCR
    Bon
    Baroud
    Frem
    Card Holder or Khazen
    1) Dr Khazen mashrou3 ra2is joumhouriyeh. And you will see that in 2020/2021 he will be our president. I will remind you by then. He cannot be out.
    2) don’t EVER think to create a list in Kesrwan without a Khazen in it. That would the biggest heresy in Lebanese elections
    3) he was #2 in the last elections in Kesrwan, preceded by GMA by only a handful of votes
    4) he is from Kfardebian, the biggest village in kesrwan, and maybe inLebanon, he can amass a good deal of voters from kfardebian and the neighbouring jroud kesrwan (faraya, mairouba, etc.) in the coming elections

LVV

1) Dr Khazen mashrou3 ra2is joumhouriyeh. And you will see that in 2020/2021 he will be our president. I will remind you by then. He cannot be out.
    2) don’t EVER think to create a list in Kesrwan without a Khazen in it. That would the biggest heresy in Lebanese elections[/QUOTEKnow
    2) don’t EVER think to create a list in Kesrwan without a Kha
    know Bassil will surely not take him because of the Presidential Dream

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    It is either Bon or Frem. + Baroud will never accept to be on such a list because he will be the weakest list and lose.
    Relax man I m only asking
    It seems the 4 big names
    GCR
    Baroud
    Frem
    Bon if all goes well
    So one remains Khazen or Card holder unless two card holders in jbail Simon plus Naji replacing Khoury the cousin of Frem

البون يحسم خياره بشأن التحالف مع "التيار"

تعثرت المفاوضات الجارية بين النائب السابق منصور البون والتيار الوطني الحر من اجل التحالف في الانتخابات النيابية القادمة.

وعلم "ليبانون ديبايت" ان البون قد حسم خياره مستنداً الى سببين، اعتماد التيار استراتيجية "المماطلة" وحرق الوقت من اجل ارباك الحلفاء والخصوم على حد سواء، وايضا الرفض الذي لمسه من المناصرين للتحالف مع اللائحة البرتقالية بعد حروب الالغاء التي تعرض لها من قبل "العونيين" في الدورات الانتخابية السابقة.

رادار موقع ليبانون ديبايت

2018 -

شباط -

تعثرت المفاوضات الجارية بين النائب السابق منصور البون والتيار الوطني الحر من اجل التحالف في الانتخابات النيابية القادمة.

وعلم "ليبانون ديبايت" ان البون قد حسم خياره مستنداً الى سببين، اعتماد التيار استراتيجية "المماطلة" وحرق الوقت من اجل ارباك الحلفاء والخصوم على حد سواء، وايضا الرفض الذي لمسه من المناصرين للتحالف مع اللائحة البرتقالية بعد حروب الالغاء التي تعرض لها من قبل "العونيين" في الدورات الانتخابية السابقة.

2018 -​

شباط -

Good

LVV

2018 -

شباط -

This information could be correct or not
    That site not know for it’s accuracy

The only good thing about this electoral law is that it encourages voter turnout :)
    The silent independent majority is going to be slapping FPM hard :)

Your 25k if you even have that today, brainwashed zealot partisans will be a drop in the bucket lol

You're going to get schooled by the voters in every district for you sold out on every front.

LVV

The only good thing about this electoral law is that it encourages voter turnout :)

Your 25k if you even have that today, brainwashed zealot partisans will be a drop in the bucket lol
    Well according to Habr we have 5/6 seats minimum

The Christian community is sick of the family party of FPM, that promised one thing to deliver the opposite. They have a chance to deliver this message to you personally at the polls, and they will :)

You're going to get schooled by the voters in every district for you sold out on every front.
    :)