• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Keserwan-Jbeil district

Yeah, with a complete U turn ... from populist secular party with the goal of a civil state into one of the most corrupt and sectarian parties with the goal with holding positions and making money.
Unfortunately yes. But now christians are benefiting from it for the 1st time since taef.
i met couple of weeks ago a durzi psp person and when we started discussing politics he bluntly told me that they are a small community thats why all of them need to vote for their leader jumblatt . So i responded but when i as a christian does it i become sectarian , in3izali, and jenes 3atil. In other words what is applicable to you should not be applicable to me . He couldnt respond back and we ended up changing the subject.

FPM when they tried to sell themselves as a seculat party they failed miserably and couldnt find a stable ground in the muslim community because all of them are driven by sectarianism and they put their religion and muslim umma above all.

• Advertisement
  • Unfortunately yes. But now christians are benefiting from it for the 1st time since taef.
    i met couple of weeks ago a durzi psp person and when we started discussing politics he bluntly told me that they are a small community thats why all of them need to vote for their leader jumblatt . So i responded but when i as a christian does it i become sectarian , in3izali, and jenes 3atil. In other words what is applicable to you should not be applicable to me . He couldnt respond back and we ended up changing the subject.

FPM when they tried to sell themselves as a seculat party they failed miserably and couldnt find a stable ground in the muslim community because all of them are driven by sectarianism and they put their religion and muslim umma above all.
    FPM got an acceptable amount of muslim vote in 2005 all alone under ghazi kanaan law and win significate number of seats.

There is many muslims who are FPM registered partisans, so...

If they want to a real national party, get rid of bassil dictatorship, apply the partisan law without suppressing anyone and embrace a secular state on the long term.

FPM got an acceptable amount of muslim vote in 2005 all alone under ghazi kanaan law and win significate number of seats.

There is many muslims who are FPM registered partisans, so...

If they want to a real national party, get rid of bassil dictatorship, apply the partisan law without suppressing anyone and embrace a secular state on the long term.
    The muslim votes FPM got in 2005 were related to the anti hariri muslim clans in trablos akkar etc. i am speaking about muslims willing to support FPM if the party decided to run alone.

sadek2010

You sure ? Have they annouced it ?
    No, no one annouced anything? He s original reply was “ simon is the main’ but the orange room mas2oulim edited it . And put walid khoury second :)
    Bass kamena ma fhemta ana kif ya3ne second ??? 7adan yifaserle yeha
    B7et infront of simon 1 and in front of walid 2 ?

sadek2010

Meaning two are on the list
    But Simon tafdily is much higher according to poll
    Hahhhahhhhahahhahahha
    Hahahahhahahahahhahahha
    Leyk khalik mrakaz 3a chemil. Treku lal zalme ma te7er2ou. Ma he needs some ppl to vote for him, if u say so mabi3ud l msharbak yisawetlou.cs he ll think inu awe
    Akid iza betkafe heyk 7ake @Jo byiter2ak ban for 7 may

Doesn't FPM's past sectarian onslaught against the Sunni (now in process of shifting against Shiia) have no role in self foot shooting the status once enjoyed as a umbrella and banner of secularism and anti sectarianism ?

LVV

Hahhhahhhhahahhahahha
    Hahahahhahahahahhahahha
    Leyk khalik mrakaz 3a chemil. Treku lal zalme ma te7er2ou. Ma he needs some ppl to vote for him, if u say so mabi3ud l msharbak yisawetlou.cs he ll think inu awe
    Akid iza betkafe heyk 7ake @Jo byiter2ak ban for 7 may
    Polls by abdo saad and Habr are all saying
    Simon and Hayat will get elected
    As Maronite candidates
    Like it or not
    So he he he
    Ho hoho
    Rira bien qui rira le dernier

sadek2010

Polls by abdo saad and Habr are all saying
    Simon and Hayat will get elected
    As Maronite candidates
    Like it or not
    So he he he
    Ho hoho
    Rira bien qui rira le dernier
    Tayeb if i dont like simon would i be saying that inu treku lal zalame a7san ma te7er2u :)
    Second polls min w l nes neymin :)
    U are wrong . I ll tell u why. Cs all the polls based on tayyar cards holder. And who said that tayyar card holders will all vote tafdili to simon.
    I wish that bass at the end they are voting to chemil for the same reason :)

LVV

Tayeb if i dont like simon would i be saying that inu treku lal zalame a7san ma te7er2u :)
    Second polls min w l nes neymin :)
    U are wrong . I ll tell u why. Cs all the polls based on tayyar cards holder. And who said that tayyar card holders will all vote tafdili to simon.
    I wish that bass at the end they are voting to chemil for the same reason :)
    Not all cardholders will vote for Simon Majority will