• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Keserwan-Jbeil district

• Advertisement
  • sadek2010

Look Walid is great also I like both of them better than Naji Hayek your friend
    I m saying what polls are saying
    And i m telling u the reality. Walid is better and simon has to work more. Saying that simon in 1 is not good for him . Ma ana 3am fidsk hayda sowt l chemil bel c and R w inta bethachel l 3alam

LVV

And i m telling u the reality. Walid is better and simon has to work more. Saying that simon in 1 is not good for him . Ma ana 3am fidsk hayda sowt l chemil bel c and R w inta bethachel l 3alam
    Walid is great but polls are saying Simon is number 1
    Perhaps polls are wrong
    Simon is your boss in Jbail district
    Like it or not
    Be respectful with your boss

Tayeb if i dont like simon would i be saying that inu treku lal zalame a7san ma te7er2u :)
    Second polls min w l nes neymin :)
    U are wrong . I ll tell u why. Cs all the polls based on tayyar cards holder. And who said that tayyar card holders will all vote tafdili to simon.
    I wish that bass at the end they are voting to chemil for the same reason :)
    You cant vote for chemil as tafdili if you are from jbeil it is either simon or walid. Anyway are you implying that walid is the favourite one to take the seat?

sadek2010

You cant vote for chemil as tafdili if you are from jbeil it is either simon or walid. Anyway are you implying that walid is the favourite one to take the seat?
    It seems like that , i wish otherwise .
    Make the calculation , walid took more then simon in the last election .
    And amchit is increased .

LVV

This is like your Ukraine fake news
    You should see the whole district
    Poll are not 100 percent reliable but much clearer than your fake assumptions

I heard that too but if simon end up losing instead of walid no FPM card holder will end up representing kesserwen jbeil in the next 4 years as i am skeptical about azar chances.