• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Keserwan-Jbeil district

• Advertisement
  • sadek2010

I heard that too but if simon end up losing instead of walid no FPM card holder will end up representing kesserwen jbeil in the next 4 years as i am skeptical about azar chances.
    The problem in jbeil that the deputies kenu mitteklin 3al sowt l shi3e
    Now the law chnaged w everyone will be counted upon his work
    Now if simon and walid can bring 25k ley7a
    Byirba7u both
    Cs zizi ebba ras sou2ou 10k
    Inu two deputies in jbeil for 13 years ma jebu plus 3K fi meshekle

Lebnaouneh

It seems like that , i wish otherwise .
    Make the calculation , walid took more then simon in the last election .
    And amchit is increased .
    Because FPMers vote for the whole list whereas Walid has independent or maybe 14 march voters that shatabo Simon and put only his name
    Doubt the proportion of independent voters Walid has is more than FPMers/aounists in Jbeil that would all vote for Simon since he’s the media star

sadek2010

Because FPMers vote for the whole list whereas Walid has independent or maybe 14 march voters that shatabo Simon and put only his name
    Doubt the proportion of independent voters Walid has is more than FPMers/aounists in Jbeil that would all vote for Simon since he’s the media star
    the diference was 300 sowt, abd dont forget the enternal election
    W l sharekh l 3emlu simon
    Now if he knew the law ll be like that. Ma ken tdakhal bi intikhabet l
    Hay2a i ll tell u yes. Bass he didnt know
    And that s bad
    And if ne3mat was in other list kenet iltellak simon byi7ro2 dinu .
    Bass ne3mat same list w l sharekh
    Walid has a better chance. Bass nshallah simon yerba7.
    Bass aakid not woth propaganda as @LVV using.

Lebnaouneh

the diference was 300 sowt, abd dont forget the enternal election
    W l sharekh l 3emlu simon
    Now if he knew the law ll be like that. Ma ken tdakhal bi intikhabet l
    Hay2a i ll tell u yes. Bass he didnt know
    And that s bad
    And if ne3mat was in other list kenet iltellak simon byi7ro2 dinu .
    Bass ne3mat same list w l sharekh
    Walid has a better chance. Bass nshallah simon yerba7.
    Bass aakid not woth propaganda as @LVV using.
    Yes maybe between FPMers but what I meant people that voted for the list in 2009 were mostly aouniyeh. How many you think voted for the list simply because Walid was on it?
    Aouniyeh see Simon as the representative and so would most probably put his name as preferred.

sadek2010

Yes maybe between FPMers but what I meant people that voted for the list in 2009 were mostly aouniyeh. How many you think voted for the list simply because Walid was on it?
    Aouniyeh see Simon as the representative and so would most probably put his name as preferred.
    No mish hal2ade , aouniye ya3ne there is some1 in the family tayyar. So mnerja3 3al mou3edale zeta.
    Ne3mat made a push for walid
    Simon made a mistake meddling in fpm election , and dont forget walid was faithful under the huge pressure of ni3mat . And everyone is voting chemil who doesnt have a card. My read is walid better for simon to win 25k ley7a bi jbeil they both pass

LVV

No mish hal2ade , aouniye ya3ne there is some1 in the family tayyar. So mnerja3 3al mou3edale zeta.
    Simon made a mistake meddling in fpm election , and dont forget walid was faithful under the huge pressure of ni3mat . And everyone is voting chemil who doesnt have a card. My read is walid better for simon to win 25k ley7a bi jbeil they both pass
    You hate both Simon and Walid but Simon more
    Simon will win badak or not

Too hard for FPM to get 25K in jbeil .

sadek2010

in jezzin's municipal elections, the LF candidate got more votes than Tayyar candidates on the same list. Does this mean that LF is stronger than FPM in Jezzine?
    Well, kif wasalatun bi ba3ed ,
    I ll answer u this way
    Batroun district b3ide 3an jbeil couple of KM , bass when u move to battoun l 3alam maba3ref shu bessirloun w byitla3 fiyun nafas ouwet.
    My point , dont compare two lebanese district , 2nd fi kteer factors w i counted them reread w iza fi ghalat tell me that s wrong and why.
    Gher heyk jteghlu w bla ta2 7anak badna 3alam tentekhebna.

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Well, kif wasalatun bi ba3ed ,
    I ll answer u this way
    Batroun district b3ide 3an jbeil couple of KM , bass when u move to battoun l 3alam maba3ref shu bessirloun w byitla3 fiyun nafas ouwet.
    My point , dont compare two lebanese district , 2nd fi kteer factors w i counted them reread w iza fi ghalat tell me that s wrong and why.
    Gher heyk jteghlu w bla ta2 7anak badna 3alam tentekhebna.
    I am not comparing two regions at all.

All I am saying is that if A and B happen to ally together and A ends up with more votes than B, it doesn't necessarily mean that A (on his own) is more popular than B.