• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Keserwan-Jbeil district

• Advertisement
  • LVV

Well, kif wasalatun bi ba3ed ,
    I ll answer u this way
    Batroun district b3ide 3an jbeil couple of KM , bass when u move to battoun l 3alam maba3ref shu bessirloun w byitla3 fiyun nafas ouwet.
    My point , dont compare two lebanese district , 2nd fi kteer factors w i counted them reread w iza fi ghalat tell me that s wrong and why.
    Gher heyk jteghlu w bla ta2 7anak badna 3alam tentekhebna.
    simon will win badak or no
    walid is good but you hate him , you only want him to win to piss simon

sadek2010

100%. i have no clue who is stronger than the other but for me as a citizen , I feel that Simon is more vocal/active, just because I almost never see/hear Walid Khoury.
    Thatbs why I liked so much when unsaid Gilbert zwein hahahahhaha was funny.
    W french metla. Bass 3al ared houwe a7san.
    Inu u hear ziad houwat kamena kteeer.
    Bass my point inunafter 13 years of being deputy lezem bi jbeil ma yikun fi ma3rake. Bass l deputy miteklin 3a 10k 8:05 shi3a that s why shi biza3el.
    Walid his power hine l 3alam l mza3ala simon.
    Cs kenu keloun meteklin 3al shi3a.

Lebnaouneh

Exactly and in ur case. A or B can be eaiter simon or walid
    Are you serious? Are you really saying Walid El Khoury alone has more supporters than all of FPM in Jbeil? In 2009 some people that voted for Walid El Khoury simply shatabo Simon Abi Ramia but FPMers didnt do the same why is it so hard to consider that?

sadek2010

Are you serious? Are you really saying Walid El Khoury alone has more supporters than all of FPM in Jbeil? In 2009 some people that voted for Walid El Khoury simply shatabo Simon Abi Ramia but FPMers didnt do the same why is it so hard to consider that?
    again , I m want both of `MP to win , but I M SAYING there is a problem in jbeil
    walid has a push from Ne3mat+ his own town+ l FPM that Simon made a battle in Jbeil kada2 against
    I wish I m wrong , bass it s a reality .
    w walid after the election will become an FPMer
    half of FPMers will vote walid. is it a problem ??? cs they are voting Chemil in Kesserwen .
    and if it s wrong it should be wrong in all places .

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    again , I m want both of `MP to win , but I M SAYING there is a problem in jbeil
    walid has a push from Ne3mat+ his own town+ l FPM that Simon made a battle in Jbeil kada2 against
    half of FPMers will vote walid. is it a problem ??? cs they are voting Chemil in Kesserwen .
    All FPM cardholders have the obligation to vote for the party's official candidate.

SeaAb

Staff member
    Super Penguin
    They can't give tafdili votes outside of jbeil. Has to be same qada2.

Lebnaouneh

Just wondering how he could have such a massive reach within aouniyeh when he isn’t heard of in the media. What you mentioned byotla3o shi 6-7 thousands? How many FPM cardholders are there in Jbeil?

sadek2010

FPM cardholders in Keserwane have the obligation to vote for Azar and work on the ground to have him elected.

FPM cardholders in Jbeil have the obligation to vote for Abi Ramia and work on the ground to have him elected.
    And simon had an obligation not meddling in Tayyar kada2 election .