Elections Elections: Keserwan-Jbeil district

• Advertisement
  • La Blague

Not true He forbid anyone to buy votes n his name
    Look not all people are corrupted
    People are happy when they see a non corrupted figure
    A lot of persons in Kisarwan are telling me we won’t be demanding money for your votes
    Others we will take Frem money and vote for GCR
    Campaign dynamics has completely change in the last two weeks
    See the Crowds every day in every village around GCR
    I really hope it’s true
    But when the list made by CGR has a guy in it you say is paying and payed for votes before, and is backed by another who paid for votes (begged to back the list) you can’t convince me CGR really cares if votes are being bought or no
    He’s bothered because Frem might be close to him in tafdili votes

LVV

I really hope it’s true
    But when the list made by CGR has a guy in it you say is paying and payed for votes before, and is backed by another who paid for votes (begged to back the list) you can’t convince me CGR really cares if votes are being bought or no
    He’s bothered because Frem might be close to him in tafdili votes
    Look we don’t choose all of your backers but we can impose higher standards
    Today it is up to Frem to show he is adapting to the principle of PMA as edicted by GCR who is know close 25 percent in tafdily in polls against 13 percent for Frem

Lol i’m not saying you are wrong.. just asking if these are personal opinions or poll results because 25% and 13% are precise numbers.. plus FPM have another candidates who needs their voters..

LVV

Lol i’m not saying you are wrong.. just asking if these are personal opinions or poll results because 25% and 13% are precise numbers.. plus FPM have another candidates who needs their voters..
    This is the last poll done a few days ago
    Today GCR is going to harrajel go see the crowd

LVV

Its just that they donnot match with the latest FPM polls done in Byblos.. and believe me I know what Im talking about
    You know that the voter in Byblos vote for tafdily there and voter in Kisarwan vote tafdily there
    Plus FPM had 20,000 votes in Jbail
    But much more in Kisarwan

rae27

I agree he is a disaster
    That’s really my main problem with people that are voting against FPM in this election.
    I can’t see how they view LF as an alternative. Bunch of ingrates most of them that do nothing but stand behind samir geagea’s cheap and easy bravado opposition talk, and actually offer very little evidence they can do anything better.
    Can someone confirm if Daccache graduated from UL in law, or are people sending a law dropout to go legislate?
    I agree he is a disaster

You know that the voter in Byblos vote for tafdily there and voter in Kisarwan vote tafdily there
    Plus FPM had 20,000 votes in Jbail
    But much more in Kisarwan
    Yes dont worry.. I know where people vote.. I am only worried about people who havent seen any internat poll and are actually circulating randow numbers that might mislead the voters and negatively affect the end result

LVV

Yes dont worry.. I know where people vote.. I am only worried about people who havent seen any internat poll and are actually circulating randow numbers that might mislead the voters and negatively affect the end result
    You said poll in Byblos
    In what way did they show or are to related tafdily vote in Keserwan

You said poll in Byblos
    In what way did they show or are to related tafdily vote in Keserwan
    It is the same deyra, both makana have to share information. Anyway I will tell you something to keep in mind : there are over 20k FPMers or lets say “aounists” in kesrwan, but the biggest mistake is to assume that Frem, Bone and Farrouda are only buying Anti-FPM votes. So far my friend, roukoz and azar have 17 k combined.. which means that ur 25% or whatsoever is a disaster, coz it will allow bone to get elected instead of azar coz FPM list is getting 4 ONLY (including frem)

LVV

It is the same deyra, both makana have to share information. Anyway I will tell you something to keep in mind : there are over 20k FPMers or lets say “aounists” in kesrwan, but the biggest mistake is to assume that Frem, Bone and Farrouda are only buying Anti-FPM votes. So far my friend, roukoz and azar have 17 k combined.. which means that ur 25% or whatsoever is a disaster, coz it will allow bone to get elected instead of azar coz FPM list is getting 4 ONLY (including frem)
    You mean 17 k counted
    Did you include Juan Hubeish supporters with them
    Second you must know a lot of Aounists not organized in Keserwan
    The reason PMA did not take any militants on his lists in 2005 or 2009
    4 are sure
    5 is highly possible