Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Keserwan-Jbeil district

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
Zgharta ?? We all know that zgharta is neither ouwet nor fpm, but family business with franjieh the ceo, moawad the cfo and doueihi the cio. I am not doing propaganda, w l berhan I said mabrouk neemat efrem who was on fom list.
It s not because LF is 300% stronger than FPM in bcharreh that LF is stronger all over lebanon. I still do believe that FPM militants/ sympathizers/ supporters are more numerous than ouwet. But I believe in the potential of ouwet in the long run
It s like investing in a growth high tech startup company. While I would bet on short selling FPM value stock on the verge of dismantlment and divestiture because the breaking is inevitable. The election taught us many lessons on fpm. Fpmers are their own enemies (walid khoury vs abi ramia, gharios vs deeb, azar + bassil vs chamel. And so on)

I on the other hand bet on the potential of alain aoun+ ibrahim kanaan + chamel roukoz who will constitute a neo fpm soon. That would be a good growth stock to bet on :)
I gave zgharta as an example because LF used to say that they are the 3rd party after frangieh and mouawad in zgharta. This election proved them wrong. I can give you another example beirut 1 . I always had a bet with my friends that FPM are more than LF in beirut 1 but the general mood of the city is not in majority aounist ( LF- kataeb -aoude - pharaon and his khadamet etc) . This election with the right law proved me right.

What i wanted to say is that LF are the best when it comes to winning media wars . 3 LFers in a neighbourhood can make you feel they are in the thousands.

Everybody including LF were betting on jubran failing to maintain aoun legacy. He proved everyone wrong in his first test.

LF did great in this election due to several factors but their result was overshadowed by FPM result thus the taste of their success was somehow bitter. Why? Well they were betting on FPM not getting more than 20 mps which will force them to come and ask for an alliance with LF to protect the 3ahed in return to succumbing to all of LF demands. They failed.

Now all what LF are trying to do is to win the media war by discrediting FPM numbers and by dissecting the results peace by peace in hope of finding any clue that threngthen their arguments.

• Advertisement
  • TheMaronite

TheMaronite

I advise Farrouda to inaugurate a political party, seriously. Even though it will be a very local small party in Keswran and to a lesser extent in Jbeil.

Farrouda and Michel el Murr are undeniably the strongest purely independant christians in the entire Lebanese territory Who can secure a seat with or without jmilet 7adan (or ta2riban 7adan) as long it is a proportional law.
    Michel el Murr is too old. And Elias el Murr is on Hezbollah hitlist because of collaboration with israel when he was minister in 2006 .i won t talk much about that. You should not be supposed to know that. Anyway michel e murr is too old to create a political party and cannot bequeath it to elias for the reasons I mentioned.

But Farroud can create a marada-like party and amass some ex ahrar ex ketlawiyeh who are numerous in jbeil/kesrwan.

Or he can be the dean of the national bloc (ketleh wataniyeh) as carlos eddeh vanished completely. For those who will reply that ketleh is an eddeh family business, I advise you to reopen your history books and read that at the time of Emile eddeh’s presidency, the very first dean of tbe ketleh watanieh was not an eddeh but a ... KHAZEN.

So why not.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I advise Farrouda to inaugurate a political party, seriously. Even though it will be a very local small party in Keswran and to a lesser extent in Jbeil.

Farrouda and Michel el Murr are undeniably the strongest purely independant christians in the entire Lebanese territory Who can secure a seat with or without jmilet 7adan (or ta2riban 7adan) as long it is a proportional law.
    Michel el Murr is too old. And Elias el Murr is on Hezbollah hitlist because of collaboration with israel when he was minister in 2006 .i won t talk much about that. You should not be supposed to know that. Anyway michel e murr is too old to create a political party and cannot bequeath it to elias for the reasons I mentioned.

But Farroud can create a marada-like party and amass some ex ahrar ex ketlawiyeh who are numerous in jbeil/kesrwan.

Or he can be the dean of the national bloc (ketleh wataniyeh) as carlos eddeh vanished completely. For those who will reply that ketleh is an eddeh family business, I advise you to reopen your history books and read that at the time of Emile eddeh’s presidency, the very first dean of tbe ketleh watanieh was not an eddeh but a ... KHAZEN.

So why not.
    I'm not too fond of calling him Farrouda but is he a member of this forum?

TheMaronite

TheMaronite

I'm not too fond of calling him Farrouda but is he a member of this forum?
    I understand, now that he is MP you prefer to be more respectful and call him sa3adet al na2eb. :)
    And you are right, as farrouda is somehow childish.
    Now as to whether he is a member of the forum, I don’t know.
    Anyway, let’s have fun now, LF got 15, he started having acne on his face

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I understand, now that he is MP you prefer to be more respectful and call him sa3adet al na2eb. :)
    Out of respect for the people who voted for him, i might call him Shkheikh Farid.
    Now this is pretty surprising considering that you were addressing him with that valuable advice here. Too bad though, The Lebanese Republic would be losing the chance to have a visionary like him presiding over a political party. Someone mentioned political whoring in another thread and Shkheikh Farid knows a lot about the two. Maybe you're not too wrong afterall.

TheMaronite

TheMaronite

Out of respect for the people who voted for him, i might call him Shkheikh Farid.

Now this is pretty surprising considering that you were addressing him with that valuable advice here. Too bad though, The Lebanese Republic would be losing the chance to have a visionary like him presiding over a political party. Someone mentioned political whoring in another thread and Shkheikh Farid knows a lot about the two. Maybe you're not too wrong afterall.
    I admit he is not my number one politician as I tilt toward a well established polticial party with a decent number of MPs, but given the choice between farid and any FPMer, I d choose the former.
    Better providing services to modest ppl with no vision rather than follow corrupt liars who claim change and reform and do the exact opposite.
    As for tbe use of the word shkheikh, should I feel sorry for you to exhibit the complexity of the peasant who nurtured a rage towards his lord?
    Only ppl with a peasant mentality would use such words, those who overrode this complex, would name a person by his name or his title such as dr, ma3eh l wazir, dawlt l ra2is etc

vegojimbo

vegojimbo

Legendary Member

Rbot zendak chway w 7ash tsaffi2 yamin chmel.
    Michel Murr only won thanks to the help of armenians and shiites in Metn. So it was not due purely to his own merit.
    As for Farid el Khazen, he was also helped by the shiites of Keserwen (not many votes I admit)
    Regarding Elias Murr, "hit list "w "not supposed to know that"? wohahah. Is this an action thriller? lol The man publically accused HA of being behind his assassination, yet they still, along with Amal, helped his father secure his seat. Talk about political whoring. They have no shame, and no principles it seems (it could very well be only Amal without HA involvment, but with HA keeping silent or not reprimanding Berri, they are feeding the distrust of FPMers and aiding in the distancing between the 2 parties).

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I admit he is not my number one politician as I tilt toward a well established polticial party with a decent number of MPs, but given the choice between farid and any FPMer, I d choose the former.
    Better providing services to modest ppl with no vision rather than follow corrupt liars who claim change and reform and do the exact opposite.
    As for tbe use of the word shkheikh, should I feel sorry for you to exhibit the complexity of the peasant who nurtured a rage towards his lord?
    Only ppl with a peasant mentality would use such words, those who overrode this complex, would name a person by his name or his title such as dr, ma3eh l wazir, dawlt l ra2is etc
    You prefer a structured party to a feudal lord but you prefer a feudal lord over FPM. That would have been understandable since it is your right afterall to be an ungrateful little troll. But that's beside the point.
    People with peasant mentality are the salt of the earth and they made the glory of almost all the respected nations in the world with honest sweat. It's something that obviously escapes you. The peasant mentality is something i wear proudly every day.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    تجري اتصالات بعيدة عن الأضواء يتوقّع أن تنجز قبل نهاية الأسبوع المقبل تحضيراً لولادة تكتّل نيابي شمالي قد يتوسّع ليشمل النائبين فريد هيكل الخازن ومصطفى الحسيني، وربما نوّاباً آخرين مستقلّين. وستسبق ولادة هذا التكتل جلسة انتخاب رئيس للمجلس النيابي ونائبٍ له ومكتب المجلس واللجان.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ma3le eza 3ayatelo 3amo :p

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    تجري اتصالات بعيدة عن الأضواء يتوقّع أن تنجز قبل نهاية الأسبوع المقبل تحضيراً لولادة تكتّل نيابي شمالي قد يتوسّع ليشمل النائبين فريد هيكل الخازن ومصطفى الحسيني، وربما نوّاباً آخرين مستقلّين. وستسبق ولادة هذا التكتل جلسة انتخاب رئيس للمجلس النيابي ونائبٍ له ومكتب المجلس واللجان.
    @Iron Maiden

بيروت: مخزومي
    شمال: كرامي وميقاتي
    بتنضم يعقوبيان

خارج المجلس :
    ابراهيم شمس الدين

(معلومات كتير مؤكدة)

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    people should be called by the title they have worked hard to achieve. calling someone a doctor is quite different from calling someone a beik. you seem to be working hard to towards earning theViper as a title, maybe that's what we should refer to you as? or are you like that other LF atheist friend of yours who has a church as an image in his avatar? you seem to be as much of a maronite as i am a hindu.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    @Iron Maiden

بيروت: مخزومي
    شمال: كرامي وميقاتي
    بتنضم يعقوبيان

خارج المجلس :
    ابراهيم شمس الدين

(معلومات كتير مؤكدة)
    the news item refers to the nabih birri groomed traitors, el aqzam & co.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    the news item refers to the nabih birri groomed traitors, el aqzam & co.
    مش كتير دقيق عل كلام
    عندن علاقات مع رياض الاسعد اللي ضد بري كما مع بري
    شو بيكحتن بري بس يطلبو موعد او عندن محاميين او فريق عمل محسوب على حركة امل ؟

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter

So why not.
    murr on HA hitlist ? they voted for his dad in maten

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

So why not.
    WHY we should be the ignorant and ur the knowledgeable "if I don't tell people about it then they're not going to hear about it "
    mmm, u dont consider his team as 7adan? voters?
    as per my info the hadan whom helped him is both roger azar\ nehmat frem \ chamel ..

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    HA dont have a hitlist \ Targets they work according to missions
    if so sandrela merhej should be dead by now shes securing the missions of feyez karam
    and trying to reach as much as she can people from HA . to say per their behavior that Feyez is not guilty
    they are accepting her .

N

new hope

HA dont have a hitlist \ Targets they work according to missions
    if so sandrela merhej should be dead by now shes securing the missions of feyez karam
    and trying to reach as much as she can people from HA . to say per their behavior that Feyez is not guilty
    they are accepting her .
    How many votes did she get ??

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And you are right, as farrouda is somehow childish.
    Anyway, let’s have fun now, LF got 15, he started having acne on his face
    hes having some relatives whom are old members @fidelio
    maysa i dont remember her nick name over here ...
    and he was well informed about the forum since 2004

N

new hope

Amal voted for Mur

Hezbollah for ghassan achkar - w anj2 jeb 2600 sawt

They used to get upset ssnp when we estimated their size to 6000 a month ago lol