Haha
    merhej mana hayne student of Feyez! she built up her career entiola2an meno

ekhdeta ktyr chakhsye l 2ossa

chou ziad itani houe !?

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

So apparently Geagea described Jbeil as "بلاد الدابة!" :lol:
    You guys heard it?
    Don't most Bcharri people hail from a family of goat herders?

تداول ناشطون على وسائل التواصل الاجتماعي فيديو لكلمة لرئيس حزب "القوات اللبنانية" سمير جعجع اثناء "احتفال النصر" وتكريماً لماكينة "القوات" المركزية، اشار فيه الى ان جبيل تسمى "بلاد الدابة"، وسنسعى لتغيير اسمها بعد فوز حواط وربما ستصبح "بلاد الطيارة".
    (فيديو)- جعجع: جبيل ''بلاد الدابة''... وأبي رميا يردّ بعنف

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    You guys heard it?

تداول ناشطون على وسائل التواصل الاجتماعي فيديو لكلمة لرئيس حزب "القوات اللبنانية" سمير جعجع اثناء "احتفال النصر" وتكريماً لماكينة "القوات" المركزية، اشار فيه الى ان جبيل تسمى "بلاد الدابة"، وسنسعى لتغيير اسمها بعد فوز حواط وربما ستصبح "بلاد الطيارة".
    4A03F154-0B80-4713-B581-537A4D02A522.jpeg

Omeros

Omeros

You guys heard it?

شو دابة يعني

N

new hope

merhej mana hayne student of Feyez! she built up her career entiola2an meno

ekhdeta ktyr chakhsye l 2ossa

chou ziad itani houe !?
    Lah bass 3enda 7oudour wezen 128 sawt mesh haynin
    Nchallah dawbelon elmarra jeyeh

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Can't believe this man has managed to grab 15 parliamentary seats! There must be something wrong with Lebanese people.

Di3ano Raymond Eddeh!
    Nshallah ma esma3 menak di3ano Michel Aoun after a bit lol
    I'm sure if you were living in Raymond Eddeh's time you would have stayed home come election time and fought him like you're fighting Michel Aoun

Nonan

Nonan

الحق مش على جعجع؛ الحق على الدواب بجبيل إلي صوتولو
    Guys, let’s step back for a second: even with a convicted criminal at their head, the LF got half as many MPs than FPM. Shouldn’t FPM try to figure out why? Conversely, even with half the number of MPs, LF built a narrative now that it is FPM’s equivalent and wants a similar share in the government.
    If I were an FPM supporter, i would have asked for some answers, and wished GB does not go into the government but focuses on the party (and his role as MP),
    building s much stronger communication team and getting some legislative wins

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Nshallah ma esma3 menak di3ano Michel Aoun after a bit lol
    I'm sure if you were living in Raymond Eddeh's time you would have stayed home come election time and fought him like you're fighting Michel Aoun
    I don't vote for persons, I vote for a vision.
    While I admire Aoun, I find that Kulluna Watani's agenda is more in line with Aoun's vision (pre 2005) than that of his his own party.

I will always respect Michel Aoun for his role in fighting sectarianism and occupation. But that doesn't necessarily mean I agree with the way FPM is running things at the moment.

Also, Kelteh Watanieh is one of the best parties Lebanon has ever had. It's superior to FPM in my opinion. Bas unfortunately the Lebanese don't know any better.

Pinturicchio

Pinturicchio

I don't vote for persons, I vote for a vision.
    While I admire Aoun, I find that Kulluna Watani's agenda is more in line with Aoun's vision (pre 2005) than that of his his own party.

I will always respect Michel Aoun for his role in fighting sectarianism and occupation. But that doesn't necessarily mean I agree with the way FPM is running things at the moment.

Also, Kelteh Watanieh is one of the best parties Lebanon has ever had. It's superior to FPM in my opinion. Bas unfortunately the Lebanese don't know any better.
    We do not have the luxury of waiting on Kulluna Watani to grow.. We either support Aoun who is the paving that way or we let criminals like Geagea, Jumblat and Berri run the country into its fatal destruction...