Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Keserwan-Jbeil district

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

I don't vote for persons, I vote for a vision.
While I admire Aoun, I find that Kulluna Watani's agenda is more in line with Aoun's vision (pre 2005) than that of his his own party.

I will always respect Michel Aoun for his role in fighting sectarianism and occupation. But that doesn't necessarily mean I agree with the way FPM is running things at the moment.

Also, Kelteh Watanieh is one of the best parties Lebanon has ever had. It's superior to FPM in my opinion. Bas unfortunately the Lebanese don't know any better.
Okay keyboard warrior
Shefna what the feel good, taking people for idiots, speech of koulouna watani got them
Aoun’s vision is making the real change

• Advertisement
  • Nonan

Nonan

We do not have the luxury of waiting on Kulluna Watani to grow.. We either support Aoun who is the paving that way or we let criminals like Geagea, Jumblat and Berri run the country into its fatal destruction...
    I agree. But the question is, why are people not trusting CPL and going for alternatives. You can blame them when they’re voting for unproductive known quantities (eg Berri, Murr, etc) but not when they go for new figures because they feel the others haven’t delivered. FPM needs to figure out why these people are disenchanted and try to win them back, not insult them like some luminaries on this forum do.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    I agree. But the question is, why are people not trusting CPL and going for alternatives. You can blame them when they’re voting for unproductive known quantities (eg Berri, Murr, etc) but not when they go for new figures because they feel the others haven’t delivered. FPM needs to figure out why these people are disenchanted and try to win them back, not insult them like some luminaries on this forum do.
    Its called short attention span syndrome

Also fpm has been plagued by horrendous communication teams that cant get a message across if their lives depended on it.

And as any other party we have arrivistes and corrupt people on the inside that get much more airtime than they should.

And finally nepotism did not help so :)

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    because stagnation is FPM's biggest enemy as people want results from FPM (they don't expect any from other parties). Opponents like Berri and LF know this perfectly and 3am yestanzfo FPM by keeping things stagnant on purpose. This is their tactic and this is why they did the impossible to block the electricity project.

L

La Blague

Guys, let’s step back for a second: even with a convicted criminal at their head, the LF got half as many MPs than FPM. Shouldn’t FPM try to figure out why? Conversely, even with half the number of MPs, LF built a narrative now that it is FPM’s equivalent and wants a similar share in the government.
    If I were an FPM supporter, i would have asked for some answers, and wished GB does not go into the government but focuses on the party (and his role as MP),
    building s much stronger communication team and getting some legislative wins
    They have almost twice less mps, and 40% less card holders, but I agree
    There’s still after 13 years a wrong impression to most people that LF defends christians’ rights, when in reality they’ve never really confronted the main « weakeners » of the christians : Berri, Jumblatt, and Hariri

Tayyar had to do the dirty job and be subject to the media attacks held by those :
    - Electoral law (3 fights doha, orthodox, current law) : tayyar was labeled racist
    - Presidential race & Government positions : tayyar was labeled obstructionist
    - Nominations in public agencies
    - Choice of gas extraction sites : tayyar blamed as doing commissions
    Today they were the main beneficiaries of the years of confrontation between tayyar and the others

Nonan

Nonan

Its called short attention span syndrome

Also fpm has been plagued by horrendous communication teams that cant get a message across if their lives depended on it.

And as any other party we have arrivistes and corrupt people on the inside that get much more airtime than they should.

And finally nepotism did not help so :)
    This is why, for the benefit of FPM, I would suggest GB focuses his energy on building the party and not try to be minister. There should be plenty of strong reliable technocrats and couple of die hard aounits who didn’t lose in the elections that can be ministers (whatever happened to Ramzi Kanj?).
    Three priorities for GB: legislative agenda, push the government to finish the projects started (electricity, trash, etc.) and build his party’s communication / organization... with 29 (oops, 28- Akal ba3sa min micho) mps, they should be able to achieve this

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    This is why, for the benefit of FPM, I would suggest GB focuses his energy on building the party and not try to be minister. There should be plenty of strong reliable technocrats and couple of die hard aounits who didn’t lose in the elections that can be ministers (whatever happened to Ramzi Kanj?).
    Three priorities for GB: legislative agenda, push the government to finish the projects started (electricity, trash, etc.) and build his party’s communication / organization... with 29 (oops, 28- Akal ba3sa min micho) mps, they should be able to achieve this
    PMA might prefer having Bassil 7addo in the government. It's his call.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Guys, I have a confession to make. I was hoping Jame3a Islemiyeh would win a seat so I can gloatingly congratulate FPM on their ally's victory!

Nonan

Nonan

PMA might prefer having Bassil 7addo in the government. It's his call.
    Shou its a game of tarnib ya3ne?

At the end of the day, of course it is their call. I’m just providing my (unsolicited) advice about what I think they should do. It wouldn’t be the first time they don’t follow it :)

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Shou its a game of tarnib ya3ne?

At the end of the day, of course it is their call. I’m just providing my (unsolicited) advice about what I think they should do. It wouldn’t be the first time they don’t follow it :)
    Ma fhemet 3leye. I'm just pointing out that PMA, at his age, 'might' prefer to have Bassil, his most trusted confidant, next to him. I'm not disagreeing with what you said.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Guys, I have a confession to make. I was hoping Jame3a Islemiyeh would win a seat so I can gloatingly congratulate FPM on their ally's victory!
    Of course you were. We kept telling you that the numbers showed it was impossible. Ma kent te2na3. Henne bighayyro ne7na ma minghayyer! :)

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Of course you were. We kept telling you that the numbers showed it was impossible. Ma kent te2na3. Henne bighayyro ne7na ma minghayyer! :)
    Would you ally with ISIS too, if you knew the numbers were not in their favor?
    The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt is nothing short of ISIS.

Nonan

Nonan

Ma fhemet 3leye. I'm just pointing out that PMA, at his age, 'might' prefer to have Bassil, his most trusted confidant, next to him. I'm not disagreeing with what you said.
    Ma3ak Ha’... heik ahyane, he can have a mini conseil des ministres at family dinner ;-)

sadek2010

sadek2010

Only 4 seats in Keserwan-Jbeil, 2 of them non-card holders, ya 3ayb el shoum :)
    u didnt vote ! so dont comment :) and by the way it was 2/2 :) law naja7u keloun 8 :) it ll stay only 2 card holder :) hahahahahaha

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Only 4 seats in Keserwan-Jbeil, 2 of them non-card holders, ya 3ayb el shoum :)
    Lol and theres no way FPM could take credit for Neemat Frem hes bigger than FPM in Keserwen, Frem helped FPM to get the 2 they barely got lol.